Xbox game bar with a small screen when recording Roblox

Discus and support Xbox game bar with a small screen when recording Roblox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I record Roblox with Xbox game bar when I watch it back it has a small screen in the top left corner. Anyone know how to fix that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CasparBrey, Feb 23, 2021.

1. CasparBrey
    CasparBrey Guest

Every time I record Roblox with Xbox game bar when I watch it back it has a small screen in the top left corner. Anyone know how to fix that?

:)

CasparBrey, Feb 23, 2021
  2. ​Jamie​ Win User

3. CasparBrey Win User

Hi Jamie, Sorry but this didn't work. Do you have any other suggestions?
  4. ​Jamie​ Win User

Have you tried repairing the app? Right-click the app, click more, app settings, and then in here you can reset and repair the app. Hope this helps
  5. Philip706 Win User

Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Roblox

Hi there James!

Sorry to hear your having some issues!

The Xbox game bar and the Xbox app are still fairly new and can be hard to use sometimes,

I personally would try a software designed for recording screens.

Unlike Xbox game bar that is meant for the use of small clips, speaking with friends in parties, etc.

Hopefully this was able to help!

-Phil
  6. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar with a small screen when recording Roblox - Similar Threads - game bar small

2. Xbox Party Volume Controls Disappeared In Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Party Volume Controls Disappeared In Game Bar: I always have been able to turn up and down individual peoples volume in the party via Xbox game bar. But within the last week, the party widget that usually replaces the chatbox with all my...
  3. Recording With Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording With Xbox Game Bar: Xbox Game Bar Does Not Allow You To Record File Explorer Or Windows Start Screen. Do You Think They Should Allow You To Record Those? 2f6c2e6d-810c-4a58-9467-492789f6a463
  4. Can't record with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't record with Xbox Game Bar: Hello, I can't record/record last 30 seconds with the Xbox Game Record : [img] Clip last seconds : [img] 80d049fe-fec6-47e1-9875-3c7dd1093694
  5. Xbox Game Bar Freezes and Crashes When I Click on a Profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Freezes and Crashes When I Click on a Profile: Pretty much what the subject says. Whenever I click on my profile or right-click another profile in the social tab, the game bar freezes and crashes. I have repaired, reset, and terminated the...
  6. Black borders in Xbox Game Bar capture finished video

in XBoX on Windows
    Black borders in Xbox Game Bar capture finished video: The issue has something to do with Xbox Game Bar/Microsoft Game DVR. Every time I record a game whether it's by clicking Start recording or Record the last 30 seconds/minute, the video result...
  7. xbox game bar recording problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game bar recording problem: I was recording the screen by pressing the Windows + G key, and the screen turned off because the laptop battery was low, and I quickly charged the laptop and turned it on, but the video I was...
  8. Unable to Enable xbox Game Bar via Settings or Registry

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Enable xbox Game Bar via Settings or Registry: In settings > gaming, the toggle for "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" does not stay toggled on. Switching to another settings page, or closing and reopening, will...
  9. Cant sign in threw xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign in threw xbox game bar: Cant sign in threw xbox game bar. have went threw many different ways to get to it. i have tried to repair it...reset it...ive tried everything.. when i click on sign in it just blinks. i even...
  10. Xbox game bar record game in small screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar record game in small screen: I have been recording clips and gameplay using Xbox game bar on pc for a while now ( I am playing MHW on Steam and using Xbox game bar to record gameplay), but recently whenever I play Monster...