Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

Discus and support Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. So I was trying to use the Xbox home button on the controller to open up the game bar.However, it wouldn´t show up, unless I pressed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jack4Boi420, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Jack4Boi420
    Jack4Boi420 Guest

Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

Hello.

So I was trying to use the Xbox home button on the controller to open up the game bar.However, it wouldn´t show up, unless I pressed the Windows key+G.

It worked fine before, but now it doesn´t.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

:)

Jack4Boi420, Apr 6, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Jack4Boi420,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    Jack4Boi420!
  3. Jack4Boi420 Win User

Hello.Thanks a lot for the help.I tried running game bar this time and it works now.
  4. Jack4Boi420 Win User

Hi.I have the function enabled, but It doesn’t work.
  5. LuckyKous Win User

Hi, have you disabled this function by mistake?

You should check it in W10 Settings > Games and see if the box is checked.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Hello

Have you checked if there is an Update on the Microsoft Store for the game bar?

Also you could try restarting the Xbox Game Bar App. Please try the following steps,

• Right Click on the Task bar
    • Task Manager
    • Find Xbox Game Bar
    • Right Click and End Task,
    • Open up the Start Menu
    • Find and Open Xbox Game Bar near the bottom
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller. - Similar Threads - game bar won´t

2. Dialogue is muffled when screen recording from Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Dialogue is muffled when screen recording from Game Bar: I have been screen recording my game play in Mass Effect 3 from Origin with the Game Bar. When I go back to view the videos, the voices during cut scenes are really muffled. I have tried fixing in...
  3. (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

in XboX Insiders
    (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZainJamil679 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox game bar displaying wrong game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar displaying wrong game?: Hi, I’m currently playing Watch Dogs 2, which I purchased through the Epic Games Store, but in the Xbox game bar the game is showing up as NBA 2K17. Any ideas why this might be?...
  5. Xbox game bar don't start with the system

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar don't start with the system: The xbox game bar on the windows 10 don't starting with the SO, only when I press win+G it load. How configure this for start with Windows? 367c362d-f701-4b0b-9b1a-a7902b5ff5cf
  6. XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out: So I basically tried using Xbox Game Bar after a week of keeping my system shut down, and now it refuses to work, I've tried repairing it, as well as resetting it, nothing works. The "Record Game...
  7. inaccurate FPS counter on xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    inaccurate FPS counter on xbox game bar: So i got the xbox game pass for pc a few weeks ago and have started to use the game bar more along side it but it was not till a few days ago that a mate pointed out the perfromance counter inside...
  8. Game bar recording everything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar recording everything.: I have set game bar to record game audio only however it sees all applications as a game and records all audio. Is there a way i can set what game bar sees as a game and what it shouldn't??...
  9. Game Bar on Windows, party chat crashes nonstop

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar on Windows, party chat crashes nonstop: Hello, A lot of my friends have been using Game Bar more frequently due to Modern Warfare since roughly half of us are on PC and the other half on Xbox. Those of us on PC are having the worst...
  10. Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar: im on my windows 10 acer laptop and when ever im in a game and i turn "Use Record That" Turned on and when I try to use it with my keybind it wont work. I opened on gamebar again and it said it...