Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

Discus and support Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. So I was trying to use the Xbox home button on the controller to open up the game bar.However, it wouldn´t show up, unless I pressed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jack4Boi420, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Jack4Boi420
    Jack4Boi420 Guest

Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

Hello.

So I was trying to use the Xbox home button on the controller to open up the game bar.However, it wouldn´t show up, unless I pressed the Windows key+G.

It worked fine before, but now it doesn´t.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

:)

Jack4Boi420, Apr 6, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Jack4Boi420,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    Jack4Boi420!
  3. Jack4Boi420 Win User

Hello.Thanks a lot for the help.I tried running game bar this time and it works now.
  4. Jack4Boi420 Win User

Hi.I have the function enabled, but It doesn’t work.
  5. LuckyKous Win User

Hi, have you disabled this function by mistake?

You should check it in W10 Settings > Games and see if the box is checked.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Hello

Have you checked if there is an Update on the Microsoft Store for the game bar?

Also you could try restarting the Xbox Game Bar App. Please try the following steps,

• Right Click on the Task bar
    • Task Manager
    • Find Xbox Game Bar
    • Right Click and End Task,
    • Open up the Start Menu
    • Find and Open Xbox Game Bar near the bottom
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller. - Similar Threads - game bar won´t

2. Xbox Party Volume Controls Disappeared In Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Party Volume Controls Disappeared In Game Bar: I always have been able to turn up and down individual peoples volume in the party via Xbox game bar. But within the last week, the party widget that usually replaces the chatbox with all my...
  3. Recording With Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording With Xbox Game Bar: Xbox Game Bar Does Not Allow You To Record File Explorer Or Windows Start Screen. Do You Think They Should Allow You To Record Those? 2f6c2e6d-810c-4a58-9467-492789f6a463
  4. Can't record with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't record with Xbox Game Bar: Hello, I can't record/record last 30 seconds with the Xbox Game Record : [img] Clip last seconds : [img] 80d049fe-fec6-47e1-9875-3c7dd1093694
  5. Xbox Game Bar Freezes and Crashes When I Click on a Profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Freezes and Crashes When I Click on a Profile: Pretty much what the subject says. Whenever I click on my profile or right-click another profile in the social tab, the game bar freezes and crashes. I have repaired, reset, and terminated the...
  6. Black borders in Xbox Game Bar capture finished video

in XBoX on Windows
    Black borders in Xbox Game Bar capture finished video: The issue has something to do with Xbox Game Bar/Microsoft Game DVR. Every time I record a game whether it's by clicking Start recording or Record the last 30 seconds/minute, the video result...
  7. xbox game bar recording problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game bar recording problem: I was recording the screen by pressing the Windows + G key, and the screen turned off because the laptop battery was low, and I quickly charged the laptop and turned it on, but the video I was...
  8. Unable to Enable xbox Game Bar via Settings or Registry

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Enable xbox Game Bar via Settings or Registry: In settings > gaming, the toggle for "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" does not stay toggled on. Switching to another settings page, or closing and reopening, will...
  9. Cant sign in threw xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign in threw xbox game bar: Cant sign in threw xbox game bar. have went threw many different ways to get to it. i have tried to repair it...reset it...ive tried everything.. when i click on sign in it just blinks. i even...
  10. Xbox game bar notification "Starting background recording, microphone recording is on."

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar notification "Starting background recording, microphone recording is on.": Whenever I switch back to a game I get this notification and I don't want to receive it. I want the microphone recording to remain on but I don't want to receive the notification every time I...