Xbox game bar

Discus and support Xbox game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I use game bar to record gameplays instead of 3rd party apps simply because its works just fine and it comes included with windows.. While I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RedBody YT, Aug 13, 2019.

1. RedBody YT
    RedBody YT Guest

Xbox game bar

Hello, I use game bar to record gameplays instead of 3rd party apps simply because its works just fine and it comes included with windows.. While I can record other games just fine without any issues but whenever I try to record PUBG Lite, I gets unusual
    stuttering and fps drop.. Before it had this issue with watch dogs and Life is strange too but after updating the game bar, the issue went away but not for Pubg Lite.. I wanted to send feedback from xbox game bar/Settings/feedback but whenever I click the
    feedback links, the setings menu force closes and so I'm unable to give feedback on that.. Can anybody give me links to feedback cause I want them to support pubg lite so that I can start recording this game.. I tried 3rd party apps like OBS(since game bar
    gave me stuttering) but I've dual gpu system and so I get black screen issue in obs and hence I'm stuck with game bar.. Game bar with the new update looks awesome but this is my only isuue.. Hope somebody helps me out here..

:)

RedBody YT, Aug 13, 2019
  2. manicmaster6 Win User

Xbox game bar

I have tried that still not working
  3. 1Average_Gamer Win User

Xbox game bar

Yea seen that problem before if your little bit lucky restarting computer and or internet should fix it
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox game bar

Hey RedBody YT,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox game bar

Sorry too hear about the issue. If you want too give feedback the best place too do this for Game bar would be the feedback hub that you can download from the windows store if you dont have it already.
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Xbox Game Bar

Hey there, ExaliburSora

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

Please do not share personal Identifiable Information. This goes against our Code of Conduct on this community. If it was an Xbox Gamertag, then this would be acceptable.

Please can you tell me what version of Windows 10 you have installed?

Have you updated the Game App and Xbox App ?

Regards,
Thema:

Xbox game bar

1. Xbox game bar - Similar Threads - game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working.: Hi Team, when trying to post o LFG is not working, it immediately shots off. Can you guys show me how to fix this? 8fb218c1-aa7e-40e9-b1c0-385a63e0493d
  3. Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - windows 10: Xbox game bar is not recording popups windows that sometimes show up. In the recording the popup window doesn't show up. Is there a way to set a parameter in game bar to record the popup window?...
  4. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  5. accessing the win 10 game bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    accessing the win 10 game bar: My OEM keyboard broke so I bought another one, but it doesn't have a windows logo key. I need to access the game bar but it requires pressing win + G, and all the shortcuts use win + various...
  6. xbox game bar crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game bar crashing: restarted my pc and the xbox game bar still crashes? b5d7618b-df6e-4faf-a294-bca670884abf
  7. windows 10 xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox game bar: I recently bought a copy of gears of war 4 to play on my pc since I don't have an Xbox console anymore. loading up the game an playing it works completely fine when i play by myself in any mode....
  8. Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat?: Before my PC updated, Voice Chat on the Xbox Game Bar was working perfectly fine, and had no problems, but after the update, I couldn't accept any invites to party chat or join one either, it just...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store: Dear all, On Windows 10 latest build and fully updated, following apps appear DAILY in MS Store "Updates" Xbox Game Bar Plugin Xbox Console Companion but it seems to me for no apparent...
  10. Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar: The timers annoying and for some reason i can't hide it background recording is on and the timer is still showing and win alt t is not hiding it, i would rather not have to hit record every 10...