xbox game bar

Discus and support xbox game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; bonjour j'ai un problème j'essai d'afficher les fps avec la xbox game bar j'ai fais toutes les maj j'ai fais demander l'accès ... redémarrer le pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nemoxe59, Dec 2, 2019.

1. nemoxe59
    nemoxe59 Guest

xbox game bar

bonjour j'ai un problème j'essai d'afficher les fps avec la xbox game bar j'ai fais toutes les maj j'ai fais demander l'accès ... redémarrer le pc comme il est demandé et ça ne fonctionne tjrs pas pareil sur le pc de mon frère pouvez vous m'aider svp merci

[Translation-hello I have a problem I try to display the fps with the xbox game bar I did all the maj I did ask for access ... restart the pc as requested and it does not work tjrs the same on my brother's pc can you please help me thank you ]

:)

nemoxe59, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

Hello

Have you checked if there is an Update on the Microsoft Store for the game bar?

Also you could try restarting the Xbox Game Bar App. Please try the following steps,

• Right Click on the Task bar
    • Task Manager
    • Find Xbox Game Bar
    • Right Click and End Task,
    • Open up the Start Menu
    • Find and Open Xbox Game Bar near the bottom
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

No marque la casilla donde decia que es un juego [Edit - Translation] - Do not check the box where you said it is a game

Hello Emmanuel,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. If you don’t want to use Game bar with a game or app, launch the game, open
    Game bar, select Game bar settings, and clear the
    Remember this is a game check box.

For more information on troubleshooting the Game bar, check out this link here :

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Hope this helps!
  5. HDERAZI96 Win User

Xbox Game Bar FPS

6. FriskiNiski Win User

Xbox game bar

Hola Severo Gonzalez,

Veo que tu pregunta se hizo hace un poco, así que intentaré usar el traductor de Google para ayudarte.

¿Ha verificado para asegurarse de que tiene la última versión de Windows 10 y que todas las actualizaciones de Windows están completas?

[Mod Translation - Hi Severo Gonzalez,

I see that your question was asked a little while ago, so I will try to use the Google translator to help you.

Have you checked to make sure you have the latest version of Windows 10 and that all Windows updates are complete?]
Thema:

xbox game bar

1. xbox game bar - Similar Threads - game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Issues: Hi! My game bar will not open either from win + g or my custom hotkey, or the app in start menu. I have tried fixing Windows Settings, I have double-checked the regedit file, and I tried...
  3. How to change bitrate of recording with xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change bitrate of recording with xbox game bar?: My laptop always records video with high bitrate(about 10 Mbps). So the video is too large. But unlike my laptop, my all desktop computers record with low bitrate(about 2Mbps), so it's suitable...
  4. Game Bar doesn't open when pressing 360 controller Home button

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar doesn't open when pressing 360 controller Home button: The Game Bar does open when I press Win + G but it doesn't open when I press the Home button on my Xbox 360 wireless controller. I have that option checked in both the Game Bar settings and the...
  5. Game Bar is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar is not working: The Xbox game bar is not getting open. It is getting disable in setting with its own.. Tried every possible way and in the registry every required game key is 1. This issue occurs after updating...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Doesn't Recognize Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Doesn't Recognize Game: I'm trying to record game play using the game bar on Windows 10. It works perfectly fine for every game I've tried - however it will not let me record when I try it with modded game play. I have...
  7. Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?: Would be nice to have the FPS counter back, ever since Flight Sim came out the FPS counter has been MIA and doing a repair/reset on it only fixes it for an hour or two at most submitted by...
  8. Activar xbox game bar[Activar xbox game bar]

in XBoX on Windows
    Activar xbox game bar[Activar xbox game bar]: Activo la el checkbox de xbox game bar pero se desactiva solo [Translation - I activate the xbox game bar checkbox but it deactivates itself] beb52ec6-00d2-4a90-8e7a-2e9e8597471c
  9. Xbox Game Bar Video Recording Bug PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Video Recording Bug PC: I've been experiencing an issue when opening game bar after a cool moment on Modern Warfare and using the record that button. It will completely disable some keys for me. For instance I recorded...
  10. Can not join parties in Xbox app or Game Bar code:[0x80072EFF]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not join parties in Xbox app or Game Bar code:[0x80072EFF]: For months I have had this problem where I can not join my friends party. I will join the party and it will say "connecting" indefinitely. Sometimes I get an error code, sometimes it just kicks me...