xbox game bar

Discus and support xbox game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; bonjour j'ai un problème j'essai d'afficher les fps avec la xbox game bar j'ai fais toutes les maj j'ai fais demander l'accès ... redémarrer le pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nemoxe59, Dec 2, 2019.

1. nemoxe59
    nemoxe59 Guest

xbox game bar

bonjour j'ai un problème j'essai d'afficher les fps avec la xbox game bar j'ai fais toutes les maj j'ai fais demander l'accès ... redémarrer le pc comme il est demandé et ça ne fonctionne tjrs pas pareil sur le pc de mon frère pouvez vous m'aider svp merci

[Translation-hello I have a problem I try to display the fps with the xbox game bar I did all the maj I did ask for access ... restart the pc as requested and it does not work tjrs the same on my brother's pc can you please help me thank you ]

:)

nemoxe59, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox game bar

Hey RedBody YT,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox game bar

Sorry too hear about the issue. If you want too give feedback the best place too do this for Game bar would be the feedback hub that you can download from the windows store if you dont have it already.
  5. manicmaster6 Win User

Xbox game bar

I have tried that still not working
  6. 1Average_Gamer Win User

Xbox game bar

Yea seen that problem before if your little bit lucky restarting computer and or internet should fix it
Thema:

xbox game bar

1. xbox game bar - Similar Threads - game bar

2. xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar: Включаю xbox game bar чтоб записать видео с игры. Всё замечательно работает 1-2 или даже 3. Затем самопроизвольно запись отключает- панель исчезает, файла с видео не формируется. Как исправить?...
  3. xbox game bar nao aparece todas as funcoes [xbox game bar doesn't pop up all the funcoes]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar nao aparece todas as funcoes [xbox game bar doesn't pop up all the funcoes]: formatei meu computador e dps de atualizar tudo como pedido verifiquei que a minha xbox game bar esta diferente, antes abria uma pequena caixa na parte superior da tela que ali voce podia escolher...
  4. Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar: For a few weeks now, my Xbox chat hasnt been working. From the gamebar, to both of the Xbox Console Companions. I can hear the party for maybe 5 seconds and then i cannot. My ring doesnt light up...
  5. Xbox Game Bar sign in button does nothing when I click it

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar sign in button does nothing when I click it: I am trying to sign into Xbox Game Bar but when I click on the sign in button either in my settings > account or via the social beta tab nothing happens, as though I didn't click it at all. I had...
  6. Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar: Buenas, os comento mi problema. No puedo abrir la barra de juego de xbox (xbox game bar) supongo que el principal problema viene de que al ir a inicio>configuracion... Entre las opciones no me...
  7. ISSUES WITH XBOX GAME BAR

in XBoX on Windows
    ISSUES WITH XBOX GAME BAR: I had to reinstall Windows 10 and before the reinstallation i had the complete xbox game bar (with spotify, cpu info....) but after it i only have this. Can someone help me ? [img]...
  8. Game Bar captures folder missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar captures folder missing: So I want to record games with the game bar, but I dont want it to capture to my OS drive. I know how to change the location of the captures folder and all that, but the problem is there is no,...
  9. xbox game bar: voice chat not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar: voice chat not working: So i cannot connect to voice chats. ive restarted my Xbox game bar i have updated drivers and ive restarted ip helper. cant find a solution. please help. e0220560-576f-4dee-9d49-855285b16793
  10. There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.

in XBoX on Windows
    There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.: It is now just showing blank: https://i.imgur.com/eP9h2Lm.png In the audio options I see my headset and microphone though which is odd. 84623aea-46d6-42c4-9f56-88e68d6e2bf7