Xbox Game bar

Discus and support Xbox Game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Boa noite, estou tentando ativar a exibição de fps no Xbox Game Bar e não estou conseguindo. De acordo com este artigo do próprio suporte do Xbox, peço... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Guilherme.R.ocha, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. Xbox Game bar

Boa noite, estou tentando ativar a exibição de fps no Xbox Game Bar e não estou conseguindo. De acordo com este artigo do próprio
    suporte do Xbox, peço para solicitar acesso e autorizo normalmente, como aparece, reinicio o pc mas ainda assim ainda assim o fps counter não funciona e ainda pede permissão, como se não tivesse dado antes.

Após isso, sigo o passo de verificar se a conta foi adicionada ao grupo Usuários de Log de Desempenho. Aí que está o problema: a opção de usuários e grupos locais não aparece no gerenciador do computador e não consigo adicionar pelo mmc o snap-in do mesmo,
    acusando que a versão do meu w10 não suporta (1909 - que, a propósito, atualizei há 3 dias). Queria saber se tem alguma maneira de resolver. Obrigado.

Pc W10 home 1909

[Translation-Good evening, I'm trying to activate the fps display on xbox game bar and I'm not getting it. According to this article from xbox support itself, I ask to request access and authorize normally, as it appears, restart the pc but still
    the fps counter does not work and still asks permission, as if it had not given before.

After that, I follow the step to verify that the account has been added to the Performance Log Users group. That's the problem: the option of users and local groups does not appear in the computer manager and I can not add by mmc the snap-in of the
    same, accusing that the version of my w10 does not support (1909 - which, by the way, Updated 3 days ago). I was wondering if there's any way to solve it. Thank you.

Pc W10 home 1909]

Xbox Game bar [​IMG]

***Moved from: EN-US***

:)

Guilherme.R.ocha, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox game bar

Hey RedBody YT,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox game bar

Sorry too hear about the issue. If you want too give feedback the best place too do this for Game bar would be the feedback hub that you can download from the windows store if you dont have it already.
  5. manicmaster6 Win User

Xbox game bar

I have tried that still not working
  6. 1Average_Gamer Win User

Xbox game bar

Yea seen that problem before if your little bit lucky restarting computer and or internet should fix it
Thema:

Xbox Game bar

1. Xbox Game bar - Similar Threads - Game bar

2. There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.

in XboX Insiders
    There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.: [IMG] submitted by /u/CREEPY_KARMA [link] [comments]
  3. XBox Insider - Windows 10 - Game Bar - Massive Disk Consumption In Traces

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Insider - Windows 10 - Game Bar - Massive Disk Consumption In Traces: I can running Xbox insider on PC and am running the game bar. Earlier today I noted I ran out of disk space on my primary SSD. Thinking it was general temp files and other rubbish I did a clean...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Party System on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Party System on PC: Whenever I have the game bar open and am in a party chat, my mic will not work unless I have the game bar app selected. As soon as I continue my game the mic doesn't work at all. Push to talk...
  5. xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar: bonjour j'ai un problème j'essai d'afficher les fps avec la xbox game bar j'ai fais toutes les maj j'ai fais demander l'accès ... redémarrer le pc comme il est demandé et ça ne fonctionne tjrs pas...
  6. Xbox game bar and party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar and party chat: When every I use Xbox game bar and join friends it gives me the following error code 0x8923102b. This code has no results on Microsoft's website and when it tells me to change privacy settings and...
  7. Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar: When ever i have modern warfare on fullscreen if i open up the game bar its zoomed in 150% or something and i cant fix it is there something i missed? 4b16cd23-10f7-40d4-a4d2-4debf4f4dd02
  8. Don't Meet The Requirements To Record On Xbox Game Bar??????!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't Meet The Requirements To Record On Xbox Game Bar??????!!!: I wanted to record something I was going to do in a game and then I remembered that I can record with Xbox game bar, I go to record but I don't meet the requirements to record? I have a PC that...
  9. XBOX Game Bar Clips Frozen

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Bar Clips Frozen: Whenever I try to save a clip using the Xbox game bar it is frozen. The clip has audio, but the picture is frozen. Does anybody have a fix for this,I am not sure if it is a problem with my...
  10. My Xbox game bar clips are frozen, but have working sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game bar clips are frozen, but have working sound: I have been trying to get clips for ages now. Every clip i record is a still 30 second still frame of the game im clipping (fortnite) and its been like this for a long time. Is there any fix to...