Xbox game bar

Discus and support Xbox game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can hear people but I cant Talk in xbox game bar Chat works and hearing everyone else works fd80e712-a4b5-4a39-b393-d6da5ed532df Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SamarCarroll, Apr 11, 2021.

1. SamarCarroll
    SamarCarroll Guest

Xbox game bar

I can hear people but I cant Talk in xbox game bar Chat works and hearing everyone else works

:)

SamarCarroll, Apr 11, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

Hello

Have you checked if there is an Update on the Microsoft Store for the game bar?

Also you could try restarting the Xbox Game Bar App. Please try the following steps,

• Right Click on the Task bar
    • Task Manager
    • Find Xbox Game Bar
    • Right Click and End Task,
    • Open up the Start Menu
    • Find and Open Xbox Game Bar near the bottom
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

No marque la casilla donde decia que es un juego [Edit - Translation] - Do not check the box where you said it is a game

Hello Emmanuel,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. If you don’t want to use Game bar with a game or app, launch the game, open
    Game bar, select Game bar settings, and clear the
    Remember this is a game check box.

For more information on troubleshooting the Game bar, check out this link here :

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Hope this helps!
  5. HDERAZI96 Win User

Xbox Game Bar FPS

6. FriskiNiski Win User

Xbox game bar

Hola Severo Gonzalez,

Veo que tu pregunta se hizo hace un poco, así que intentaré usar el traductor de Google para ayudarte.

¿Ha verificado para asegurarse de que tiene la última versión de Windows 10 y que todas las actualizaciones de Windows están completas?

[Mod Translation - Hi Severo Gonzalez,

I see that your question was asked a little while ago, so I will try to use the Google translator to help you.

Have you checked to make sure you have the latest version of Windows 10 and that all Windows updates are complete?]
Thema:

Xbox game bar

1. Xbox game bar - Similar Threads - game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar on PC Opens Then Closes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar on PC Opens Then Closes: I'm completely unable to use Xbox Game Bar on my PC. When I press Win+G or the Xbox button on the controller, the Xbox Game Bar tool bar briefly pops up at the top of the screen then it...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Recording: Hello Goodnight. I recently set up the Xbox Game Bar to record the last minutes of my gameplay, but when I go to watch the recorded video it is muted, in the settings in "audio to record" I put...
  4. I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar: Hello I have 2 problems: 1- I can't record with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem 2- I can't clip with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem And that's not helping me:...
  5. Xbox game bar/ profile says I am playing NBA2k17 when playing watch dogs 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar/ profile says I am playing NBA2k17 when playing watch dogs 2: I have been playing watch dogs 2 for a while, but only recently in 2021, this issue has started. I don't have NBA2K17 at all. Please can you fix this issue. This is very annoying....
  6. Xbox Game Bar not opening when using controller Guide/Xbox button

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not opening when using controller Guide/Xbox button: Today I'm suddenly unable to open the Xbox game bar in win10 when pressing the guide button or w/e it's called in the center of the controller, even though windows key+g still works. In addition...
  7. Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet: I find myself using the "record the last 30 seconds" option more often, but when I watch the recordings, I find one thing that bugs me. All the game audio has gone almost inaudible. Sounds that...
  8. xbox game bar sorunu

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar sorunu: Merhaba,Ben Çok Fazla Oyun Oynayan Biri Olarak Bunları Kaydedip Youtube vs. yerlere atmayı seviyorum, ve bunun için windowsun kendi recorderı xbox gamebarı kullanıyorum ancak 2 gün önce bir anda...
  9. Xbox game bar insane lag and stuttering

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar insane lag and stuttering: I decided to try out the xbox game bar for the first time tonight playing halo mcc and everytime I use it I get insane stuttering and lag. I don't have this issue recording with radeon software....
  10. Xbox game bar wont open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar wont open.: [img] [img] Can someone pls help me? I want to make a youtube chanel with game videos but my xbox game bar wont open, also not with shortcuts. I have reset it and repair it but it still wont...