Xbox game bar

Discus and support Xbox game bar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I play on pc with xbox game pass i know that windows+G opens the gamebar. But how do i expand it? I cant find widget.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by urosuros1, Jan 14, 2022.

1. urosuros1
    urosuros1 Guest

Xbox game bar

Hi, I play on pc with xbox game pass i know that windows+G opens the gamebar. But how do i expand it? I cant find widget.

:)

urosuros1, Jan 14, 2022
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

Hello

Have you checked if there is an Update on the Microsoft Store for the game bar?

Also you could try restarting the Xbox Game Bar App. Please try the following steps,

• Right Click on the Task bar
    • Task Manager
    • Find Xbox Game Bar
    • Right Click and End Task,
    • Open up the Start Menu
    • Find and Open Xbox Game Bar near the bottom
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

No marque la casilla donde decia que es un juego [Edit - Translation] - Do not check the box where you said it is a game

Hello Emmanuel,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. If you don’t want to use Game bar with a game or app, launch the game, open
    Game bar, select Game bar settings, and clear the
    Remember this is a game check box.

For more information on troubleshooting the Game bar, check out this link here :

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Hope this helps!
  5. SamQY Win User

Xbox Game Bar won't forget game when I tell it to

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Go to settings>Gaming>Xbox Game bar and disable

Then type Xbox Game bar in Windows Bar>right click>apps settings and click ''terminate, repair and restore'', restart your PC, re-enable Game bar and see if that solves the problem.
  6. HDERAZI96 Win User

Xbox Game Bar FPS

Thema:

Xbox game bar

1. Xbox game bar - Similar Threads - game bar

2. Xbox game bar error code 0x82323008

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar error code 0x82323008: everytime i try to record with xbox game bar it always shows up with error 0x82323008. i noticced that this only happens when i record with 60fps (EDIT: i tested and it is very inconsistant, i...
  3. Can't sign into xbox app or game bar on my windows user, but I can on a different user.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into xbox app or game bar on my windows user, but I can on a different user.: Hi! I can't sign into my xbox account on my main windows profile, but I can on a different one that I made to test this. Whenever I try to sign in on the main profile, it says "We couldn't sign...
  4. xbox game bar sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game bar sign in: when I go onto my game bar and go to setting and then go to accounts i click sign in but nothing pops up for me so i cant click on it and when I double click it it just closes it like I've enabled...
  5. 'Something went wrong with your Microphone' When in a party in xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    'Something went wrong with your Microphone' When in a party in xbox game bar: I am using a jabra headset that I use for everything on my MSI laptop running windows 10. When I try to get in a party with friends it says "Something went wrong with your microphone, check your...
  6. Unable to install xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install xbox game bar: [img] HEY GUYS my game bar was not opening so i uninstalled it and i tried to reinstall it this error come i can install all app remaining this app Method i tried to fix this - 1. ws reset 2....
  7. Xbox game bar not letting me add someone as friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar not letting me add someone as friend: my xbox game bar is not letting me add someone a friend after them sending me a request. if i click it, it does not respond. please help me solve this! 050d8e75-66f6-4f15-b861-e106e24f0d0b
  8. Xbox Elite Controller opens up Game Bar when pressing A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller opens up Game Bar when pressing A: When I press A the Game bar pops up This only happens when connected through Bluetooth Remapping does NOT work When using the Xbox Accessories app, it claims only A is being pressed. When I...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Recording isn't working error 0x80004002 on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Recording isn't working error 0x80004002 on Windows 11: I've tried recording a game today but this error showed countless times. I've already successfully recorded the same game in my newly updated Windows 11 last December so this is new to me. I've...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar Recordings: Hello, i have a strange problem. I use a laptop when gaming and there are times when I want to record, but for some reason the recording is only visible on a cropped part of the screen and the...