XBOX Game bar

Discus and support XBOX Game bar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I Uninstall the XBOX game bar from my HP Zbook. Running Windows 10. b15eb050-cc9d-423b-80d0-9a0e76566d22 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RachelLegan, May 12, 2022.

1. RachelLegan
    RachelLegan Guest

XBOX Game bar

How do I Uninstall the XBOX game bar from my HP Zbook. Running Windows 10.

:)

RachelLegan, May 12, 2022
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

Hello

Have you checked if there is an Update on the Microsoft Store for the game bar?

Also you could try restarting the Xbox Game Bar App. Please try the following steps,

• Right Click on the Task bar
    • Task Manager
    • Find Xbox Game Bar
    • Right Click and End Task,
    • Open up the Start Menu
    • Find and Open Xbox Game Bar near the bottom
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

No marque la casilla donde decia que es un juego [Edit - Translation] - Do not check the box where you said it is a game

Hello Emmanuel,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. If you don’t want to use Game bar with a game or app, launch the game, open
    Game bar, select Game bar settings, and clear the
    Remember this is a game check box.

For more information on troubleshooting the Game bar, check out this link here :

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Hope this helps!
  5. SamQY Win User

Xbox Game Bar won't forget game when I tell it to

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Go to settings>Gaming>Xbox Game bar and disable

Then type Xbox Game bar in Windows Bar>right click>apps settings and click ''terminate, repair and restore'', restart your PC, re-enable Game bar and see if that solves the problem.
  6. HDERAZI96 Win User

Xbox Game Bar FPS

Thema:

XBOX Game bar

1. XBOX Game bar - Similar Threads - Game bar

2. Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it: Hello, I like to use the "record last 30 second" feature of the xbox gamebar. However, if I'm playing a game and hit win+alt+G my mic will not be recorded. All the other audio is fine and is...
  3. Unable to sign in to Xbox Social from the Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Xbox Social from the Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10): Hello there, I've scoured the internet and I can't seem to find a correct solution to this. When I click "sign in" on the Xbox Social widget on the Xbox game bar, nothing happens at all other...
  4. Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix: Someone help me figure out how to fix Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen, it just flashes and when you do the shortcut-key 'Windows+Alt+R' after the flash, it records but...
  5. Game bar party chats always start disconnected, and refuse to connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game bar party chats always start disconnected, and refuse to connect: Basically whenever I start or join a party on the gamebar on my windows 10 pc, the party says I'm connecting, and everyone else is disconnected. I've tried several things already some of which...
  6. Xbox game bar disabling communication/interaction with unblocked users

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar disabling communication/interaction with unblocked users: i have three friends that I audio chat with often. I can't audibly speak to any of them while in a party. Besides this, one is normal in the other categories and i can join their party and hear...
  7. xbox game bar doesn't record my microphone even though all microphone settings are enabled...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar doesn't record my microphone even though all microphone settings are enabled...: all of sudden, my xbox game bar is not recording my microphone in clips. i dont know why as i have not changed any settings. e09e121b-743d-438d-8308-4382ae21b867
  8. Opening Game Bar Covers Whole Screen including the area to record and won't close

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opening Game Bar Covers Whole Screen including the area to record and won't close: When I use Windows G to open game bar the capture widget covers the entire screen I can't close it. I restarted and but whenever I do Windows G it covers the whole screen. I can select record but...
  9. I can't use the xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't use the xbox game bar: Whenever I try to use the xbox game bar on my pc, it now loads for maybe 10+ seconds and then closes, and this happens every single time, it used to not do this, but it first began loading alot...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Not Loading (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Not Loading (PC): Whenever I open game bar on PC, the app will launch but it won't display any information. It will just continuously "load". When this happens, it stays on my screen, but prevents me from closing...