XBOX GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。[Mod Translation - I can't distribute with...

Discus and support XBOX GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。[Mod Translation - I can't distribute with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; タイトルの通りです。 昨日からなのですが、その日の二日前までは問題なくストリーミングできていましたが、全くできなくなりました。... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PR Bison., Sep 9, 2019.

1. PR Bison.
    PR Bison. Guest

XBOX GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。[Mod Translation - I can't distribute with...

タイトルの通りです。

昨日からなのですが、その日の二日前までは問題なくストリーミングできていましたが、全くできなくなりました。

配信ボタンを押して、ほんの2秒間ほどMIXERで配信する上でのタイトルなどの詳細設定ウィンドウが出たと思ったら、すぐにそれが消えて配信が動作していません。という内容のポップアップが出てきます。

https://support.xbox.com/ja-JP/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-game-bar-windows-10#4b65425604c84125a7d50f3f5e5d29fc

ここはもう確認しました。

書いてあることは一通りやりました。

MIXERでリンクを解除して再度リンクさせてもダメでした。

ブラウザのクッキー削除もしましたがダメでした。

[Mod Translation - As the title says.

From yesterday, I was able to stream without problems until two days before that day, but it was not possible at all.

If you press the distribution button and think that a detailed setting window such as the title for MIXER distribution has appeared for only about 2 seconds, it disappears immediately and distribution is not working.
    A pop-up with the content will appear.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-game-bar-windows-10#4b65425604c84125a7d50f3f5e5d29fc

I have already confirmed this.

I did everything that was written.

It was useless to cancel the link with MIXER and link again.

I deleted the browser cookie, but it was no good.]

:)

PR Bison., Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. XBOX GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。[Mod Translation - I can't distribute with... - Similar Threads - GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。 Mod

2. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...: Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try...
  3. How long has it taken for most people to get into xcloud and what are the four games?

in XboX Insiders
    How long has it taken for most people to get into xcloud and what are the four games?: Sorry this probably gets asked a bunch submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  4. How do I remove a game from the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove a game from the xbox store?: I've been wondering this for a while now but couldn't be bothered to look so here I am. How exactly do I remove a game from the xbox store meaning I can't download it or it won't appear when I...
  5. Is there a way to buy blackout xbox one game from the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to buy blackout xbox one game from the microsoft store?: Blackout is a battle royale mode from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. 188f8c2f-920c-4887-a3fa-59af4a17f65f
  6. Xbox game with gold purchase getting infinite loading circle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game with gold purchase getting infinite loading circle.: Hi I'm getting really annoyed by this, as this is completely getting ignored by Xbox (support) twitter account. I already missed Bolt because of this and now Ninja Gaiden 3 is going to end the...
  7. Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?: Panzer Dragoon Orta isn't showing up in Game Pass even though it should be there. It's not my console as I've done everything to fix it. It appears to be available in the US but not other places...
  8. Save game disapeared -Kingdom Come

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save game disapeared -Kingdom Come: Hi, its about 13 hours since i stopped playing the game yesterday. When i turn it on today i can hit "continue" or "load game" game is saying i dont have any previous saves. So the obvious...
  9. Ninja Gaiden 3 Games with Gold issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 Games with Gold issue: Ninja Gaiden 3 is now for free for Gold members. However, I am getting a "This offer is not valid in your region." error message. I live in the United States. My Xbox One is from the United...
  10. I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...: I just need to find the email for it, reset the password, and I should be fine the rest of the way... 6c3d9a3b-00ba-4df3-acd8-a157633d608c