XBOX GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。[Mod Translation - I can't distribute with...

Discus and support XBOX GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。[Mod Translation - I can't distribute with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; タイトルの通りです。 昨日からなのですが、その日の二日前までは問題なくストリーミングできていましたが、全くできなくなりました。... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PR Bison., Sep 9, 2019.

1. PR Bison.
    PR Bison. Guest

XBOX GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。[Mod Translation - I can't distribute with...

タイトルの通りです。

昨日からなのですが、その日の二日前までは問題なくストリーミングできていましたが、全くできなくなりました。

配信ボタンを押して、ほんの2秒間ほどMIXERで配信する上でのタイトルなどの詳細設定ウィンドウが出たと思ったら、すぐにそれが消えて配信が動作していません。という内容のポップアップが出てきます。

https://support.xbox.com/ja-JP/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-game-bar-windows-10#4b65425604c84125a7d50f3f5e5d29fc

ここはもう確認しました。

書いてあることは一通りやりました。

MIXERでリンクを解除して再度リンクさせてもダメでした。

ブラウザのクッキー削除もしましたがダメでした。

[Mod Translation - As the title says.

From yesterday, I was able to stream without problems until two days before that day, but it was not possible at all.

If you press the distribution button and think that a detailed setting window such as the title for MIXER distribution has appeared for only about 2 seconds, it disappears immediately and distribution is not working.
    A pop-up with the content will appear.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-game-bar-windows-10#4b65425604c84125a7d50f3f5e5d29fc

I have already confirmed this.

I did everything that was written.

It was useless to cancel the link with MIXER and link again.

I deleted the browser cookie, but it was no good.]

:)

PR Bison., Sep 9, 2019
  2. Takaking0419 Win User

xboxを利用したMinecraftのマルチプレイについて (Mod Translation: Learn more about Minecraft multiplayer using Xbox)

アンインストールをして、ワールドデータが消えました。

再起動までしたのですが、マルチプレイはできませんでした。

招待が来て「同意する」を押しても何も起きません。

「フレンド」のタブにもプレイしているはずなのに「フレンドがプレイしていません」と出ています。

マルチプレイもONにもなっています。

どうにかしていた けませんでしょうか。

返信お待ちしています。

[Translation - Uninstalled and the world data disappeared.

I tried to reboot, but I could not play multiplayer.

Nothing happens when the invitation comes and you press "I agree".

I'm sure I'm playing on my Friends tab, but my friend doesn't play.

Multiplayer is also turned on.

Could you do something about it?

Waiting for your reply.]
  3. harunakirishima Win User

特定のPCでXbox Oneコントローラーを無線接続するとボタンの入力を取りこぼす

干渉が発生しているかどうかはどう確認すれば良いのかわかりません。

Xbox OneコントローラーをPC2につなげば問題なく動作し、Dual Shock4をPC1につないでも

問題なく動作しているが、Xbox OneコントローラーをPC1につなぐとおかしいという状態です。

書き忘れましたがXbox Oneコントローラーは2台あってどちらも同じ挙動です。

ですので故障より食い合わせが悪いのかと考えました。
  4. さっくー Win User

windows10のxboxで録画ができません。

ビデオカードに機能があれば、ビデオカードのデバイスドライバを細辛にすることで機能レベルが上がることもありますが、それは例外でしかありません。

通常はビデオカードに機能がないから機能レベルがそのレベルになっていますので、ビデオカードを買い替えるか、パソコンを買い替えることになります。機能レベル10ぐらいのビデオカードを使っている環境のマザーボードの 合、最近のビデオカードでは使えない 合がありますので、よく確認した方がいいでしょう。
    ビデオカードって何ですか...?
  5. Customer8 Win User

Minecraftのwindows10版とjava版を誤って購入してしまいました [I accidentally purchased Minecraft's windows 10 version and java version]

早い返信をありがとうございます!

さっき、間違って二重に投稿してしまいました。ごめんなさい。

教えていた いたページから確認しましたが、『お探しのページが見つかりません』というものが表示されてしまいます。

『古いリンクを参照されているか、URL を間違って入力した可能性があります。

お探しのページは別の 所に移動したか、使用できなくなった可能性があります。お探しのページはこちらではありませんか ?』と出てくるのです。

このページで間違いないとは思うのですが、私が何か入力ミスをしてしまったのでしょうか?

お手数おかけして申し訳ございませんが、ご返答お待ちしております。

-------

[Mod Translation -Thank you for your quick reply!

I made a wrong double post a while ago.
    I'm sorry.

I confirmed from the page you taught, but what you are looking for is "The page you are looking for can not be found".

"You may be referring to an old link, or you may have entered the URL incorrectly.

The page you are looking for may have moved to a different location or may not be available.
    Are you looking for a page that is not here? "Comes out.

I think that there is no mistake on this page, but have I made any typing errors?

We apologize for troubling you, but we are waiting for your reply. ]
  6. Takashi NISHIIE Win User

windows10のxboxで録画ができません。

ビデオカードに機能があれば、ビデオカードのデバイスドライバを最新にすることで機能レベルが上がることもありますが、それは例外でしかありません。

通常はビデオカードに機能がないから機能レベルがそのレベルになっていますので、ビデオカードを買い替えるか、パソコンを買い替えることになります。機能レベル10ぐらいのビデオカードを使っている環境のマザーボードの 合、最近のビデオカードでは使えない 合がありますので、よく確認した方がいいでしょう。
Thema:

1. XBOX GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。[Mod Translation - I can't distribute with... - Similar Threads - GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。 Mod

2. PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD: Plsss submitted by /u/_Sprite__ [link] [comments]
  3. 360 slim game trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim game trouble: I am having trouble with my 360, the unrecognizable disc error only happens with the installation disk of GTA 5 and main game disc of fallout 3 goty edition, all my other disks read perfectly...
  4. Xbox gaming on 2016 27" Imac Covid Stressed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gaming on 2016 27" Imac Covid Stressed: Hello all, have you been pushed off of your TV more and more from your friends and family since the pandemic? If yes then you're suffering game play time like me. I'm desperately trying to no...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate and Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Gold: So I am considering getting game pass but I'm not sure if I should get game pass standard edition or the ultimate game pass. I know the ultime version has the perks of gold but i already have...
  6. Xbox Game Bar not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working: Whenever I try to open the Xbox game bar it decides to not open. Not through the search menu, not when I press Win + G. This is getting quite annoying considering I only play COD with people on...
  7. My game doesn't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game doesn't start: Hey there! I have a problem with an special game that is Minecraft,when I put the disc in Xbox One the game starts but after a few seconds it back to the Xbox One home screen and the game won't...
  8. Cross platform game sharing Ark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform game sharing Ark: So i am trying to use my PC with a secondary gamertag to host a dedicated server for Ark that i can play on under my main gamertag on my xbox. i was hoping to use gameshare between my xbox and PC...
  9. Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played: So recently ive noticed some random games on my achievement list which ive never played so im a little confused on how i got gamerscore for them then when i signed up for true achivements an...
  10. Erreur Téléchargement game pass PC[PC Game Pass Download Error]

in XBoX on Windows
    Erreur Téléchargement game pass PC[PC Game Pass Download Error]: Bonjour, J'ai actuellement pris le game pass PC en version d'essaie avant de prendre une décision. Le problème c'est que j'ai un SSD de 256Go et un HDD de 1To . Hors le téléchargement et...