Xbox Game Capture Audio Crackling

Discus and support Xbox Game Capture Audio Crackling in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Over the past few days, when I record game sessions using the Xbox Game Bar, every game I record has a scratching/popping sound throughout the entire... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nicyar74, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. nicyar74
    nicyar74 Guest

Over the past few days, when I record game sessions using the Xbox Game Bar, every game I record has a scratching/popping sound throughout the entire recording. It's not present in the games while playing, only the recordings. I tried restarting my computer
    but the noise is still present. Any ideas how to fix this?

:)

2. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

recording in party

To be able to record party chat audio you will need an Elgato or anything external capture card as that will capture any audio on your Xbox (Party, Game, All audio)
  3. CHERRYxMUSTANG Win User

Audio crackles and pops

I have been having a similar problem with audio pops and crackles.

When I have my Xbox One connected to my TV with an HDMI cable and my surround sound receiver plugged into my TVs optical out port the audio pops and crackles (only from the Xbox One, not from any other audio source going into my TV and out to the receiver.)
    Yet if I plug my receiver directly into the Xbox's optical port the audio plays normally with no distortion whatsoever. I even tried replacing the HDMI cord but got no results that had no popping or crackling in the audio. Hence leading me to believe that
    the HDMI port on the Xbox one is having trouble sending audio to the TV through its HDMI cord as I even tested each of my 4 HDMI in ports on my gaming TV and my living room TV that achieved the same exact popping and crackling audio issues.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! Natively, the GameDVR function only captures video and audio from the game being recorded. In order to get voice audio for your gameplay, you may want to consider an external audio capture device or a capture card that supports capturing
    audio of these together.

I hope this information helps.
  5. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

DTS reverting back to Uncompressed 7.1

I actually have to turn HDMI audio OFF completely and use stereo uncompressed under digital optical just to get my 5.1 surround sound to not "pop/crackle" when navigating menus/playing games. That "pop/crackling" was driving me nuts the system doesnt "pop/crackle"
    when set to just TV but nor does my surround system "pop/crackle" when connected to my TV/Xbox 360. Never done that before...did MS cheap out on the audio system for their "all in one" media box or is this an isolated incident with my 2008 phillips surround
    I wonder.
  6. Deadlyhifi Win User

Video and Audio Delay HELP!

Exact same problem here - crackle and out of sync. Lwhen it crackles it's like the audio is trying to catch up with the video. It kind of speeds up. Started yesterday I believe. Sky box in to xbox and out to tv and amp.

It's a new 'feature' I'm guessing.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Capture Audio Crackling - Similar Threads - Game Capture Audio

2. Game captures not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game captures not working properly: Trying to take game clips while playing Warzone. I have my record what happened set to 2 minutes. If i use that i get 11-19 seconds usually of a random part of that 2 minutes. If i select a time...
  3. Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”: When i make any game clips or screenshots, i try to upload them to xbox live or one drive to access. The captures always pop up with the same message saying they cant be shared/accessed and or...
  4. It doesn’t record my game captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    It doesn’t record my game captures: Recently i have had issues with my game clips. When i press the Xbox button then X nothing happens, the capture icon doesnt appear. I need to find a way to fix it as i upload these clips to social...
  5. Are 4k game captures broken for anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are 4k game captures broken for anyone else?: I have an xbox one x and 4k captures do not work at all. When I record a clip it is frozen and unwatchable and doesn't record for the full time I want it to. It is unusable. I spoke to an expert...
  6. Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar: Below is a video of Asphalt 9: Legends that I have captured using the Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10). However, after the video was captured, the audio was completely muted while previewing the...
  7. Game captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game captures: Hi, I have my box set to record 1 minute when pressing 'record that'. It only records 23seconds. I have the settings at 720, have over 150GB of storage and still it only records a small clip...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Only Opens Captures and Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Only Opens Captures and Audio: I recently re downloaded Windows 10 to fix an error and now when I open the game bar all that opens is the captures and audio widgets the menu where you can select what widgets to display is not...
  9. capturing headset and game chat audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    capturing headset and game chat audio: When will you guys have a built in feature where it records your voice and gamechat as well as party chat, when recording clips? I would really like to see this feature come out and i know alot of...
  10. Xbox on Windows 10 Game recorder - No audio when minimizing the game / Increasing capturing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on Windows 10 Game recorder - No audio when minimizing the game / Increasing capturing ...: I have 2 questions about Xbox Game Recorder on Windows 10. Why Game Recorder won't record auio when the game is minimized and how to solve this issue? And how to increase capturing time from 2h to...