Xbox game capture mp4 files wouldn't load into sony vegas solution. (kinda)

Discus and support Xbox game capture mp4 files wouldn't load into sony vegas solution. (kinda) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, this Isn't really a solution, but technically a solution to a xbox game capture problem I had. Recently I started recording for honor with xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZsoltBáder, Jun 29, 2020.

1. ZsoltBáder
    ZsoltBáder Guest

Hello, this Isn't really a solution, but technically a solution to a xbox game capture problem I had.

Recently I started recording for honor with xbox game capture, cus I can listen to music while Im playing and it dosen't record the music.

And after probably 100 hours of footage, sony vegas 12 wouldn't let me import the video, only the audio.

So I basically had to throw out all of my footage, and even after that, new ones wouldn't load as well.

So I changed the recording directory to another hard drive, by moving the file(lol). And now it works. 100% worth.

:)

ZsoltBáder, Jun 29, 2020
  2. DoubleXP Win User

Hello, this Isn't really a solution, but technically a solution to a xbox game capture problem I had.

Recently I started recording for honor with xbox game capture, cus I can listen to music while Im playing and it dosen't record the music.

And after probably 100 hours of footage, sony vegas 12 wouldn't let me import the video, only the audio.

So I basically had to throw out all of my footage, and even after that, new ones wouldn't load as well.

So I changed the recording directory to another hard drive, by moving the file(lol). And now it works. 100% worth.
    Pretty awesome you found a work around and ty for sharing!
  3. Xx Goremez xX Win User

This seems like a technical support issue. These forums aren't designed for technical support so I suggest using the link to contact tech support in whichever way works best for you. I personally think that this would be a tech support question for the manufacturer
    of the software as it is not a Microsoft product. Absolutely call to see if the representative can assist bit the manufacturer would have more insight as it is third party software to a Microsoft tech support rep.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. smileskybird Win User

Does Xbox One Play MKV Video Files?

I've never heard of MKV files. I know if I transfer AVCHD files or from my Sony CX190 camcorder, or MPEG-2 TS files from my Hauppauge Capture software, that those files won't play if I transfer to USB to my Xbox 360 slim console. MP4 is like a widely accepted
    format. My Samsung S5 when connected to my PC allows me to convert non-MP4 files into wvs (or what ever it's called) from my PC to my phone will only play MP4 and WVS files.
  5. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Can't watch videos on xbox (streaming from mac) although I have updated the xbox system

Hi Winier,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem.

To fix the problem for the formats I have a solution which might help.

Solution:

Try converting the MP4 file to the AVI format. This will make it easier for the Xbox 360 Console to read the file.

For a tutorial on how to convert a MP4 to a better supported format for Xbox 360, I found
    THIS website.
  6. bmac777 Win User

upload studio - latest update audio issues

this is still an issue, can confirm that the actual forza game clip captures on the xbox one are fine. it's only when they're rendered and uploaded - the resulting mp4 file has the audio delay. has occurred on about ten forza captures, every one has the
    audio preceding the video by about two seconds.
Thema:

1. Xbox game capture mp4 files wouldn't load into sony vegas solution. (kinda) - Similar Threads - game capture mp4

2. USB game capture not working (0x80bd003b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USB game capture not working (0x80bd003b): When i select to use my flash drive for my capturing it tells me to use a 3.0 the one i am using is a 3.0 and it worked yesterday I have tried reformatting it with quick format untick, i have...
  3. Is 4K capture in Game DVR still broken for all rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Is 4K capture in Game DVR still broken for all rings?: Some days ago they wrote it was fixed for Skip Ahead, but now it's again in the (eternal) known issues description. Was it fixed for a brief moment or not at all? submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza...
  4. PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD: Plsss submitted by /u/_Sprite__ [link] [comments]
  5. Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode

in XBoX on Mobile
    Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode: I can't play game captures in landscape mode using the Xbox app on my iphone X. Any fix? I am not locked in portrait mode BTW ee211a91-312c-4f69-a272-c15e6023fa7f
  6. Captures/Game Clips Not Downloading to App or Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures/Game Clips Not Downloading to App or Profile: I keep having an issue with select game clips not being available on my Xbox App or on my profile. It's been going on for about a week and my storage isn't the problem. Sometimes, the app won't...
  7. Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?: Hi Can anyone please advise how an USB microphone can be set up with Xbox One? Or which USB Microphones are compatible with Xbox One (compatible devices link checked but any microphone refer to...
  8. Can't upload game captures to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload game captures to Xbox live: I can't upload any game captures to xbox live, it keep glitching and saying that it did upload, but it didn't actually upload. I also can't send messages to friends. Is anyone else having these...
  9. Audio on game captures would you help the cause?

in XboX Insiders
    Audio on game captures would you help the cause?: I'm trying to start a youtube channel. And I have to use my xbox to record gameplay. But most videos are going to rant and commentary because I have to add my voice in editing. I think they should...
  10. game captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game captures: i have been playing fortnite (game) recently and when i try to record what happened it didnt work i got no notification or clip. i then tried deleting my clips i deleted nearly all but still i...