Xbox Game change confirm feature

Discus and support Xbox Game change confirm feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m not sure if this has been asked before of if Microsoft are working on something like this. Out of personal account the amount of times I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mad-Maniac, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Xbox Game change confirm feature

I’m not sure if this has been asked before of if Microsoft are working on something like this. Out of personal account the amount of times I have accidentally clicked on another game is far too many. So I was thinking that Microsoft can implement a feature where it gives you a pop up asking if you definitely want to exit the game. I think this would be very helpful.

submitted by /u/Mad-Maniac
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mad-Maniac, Aug 4, 2022
  2. II M0Z II Win User

Where is the "Games for Gold" section?

There will be a game released on the 1st and the 16th each month until December. The games can be found under featured via the games blade on the Xbox dashboard.

To download the game please remember to change your payment method to Microsoft points by press x when confirming the message – this should change the value of the game to free.
  3. CrypticZer0 Win User

Possible Boxart & Kinect Compatibility

I feel this is pretty appropriate. Like Chris Priestly had stated once before:

"Keep in mind that nothing "quoted" is 100% guaranteed.

We are still developing the game and features change, we adapt, refine and improve. Just because you think it is there now based off an old interview (or even a new one) that doesn't mean it will or will not be in the game.

I only point this out so people don't say "But I saw in a thread that "X" feature was confirmed". NOTHING is confirmed until we ship."
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox series X

There's no official confirmation AFAIK on this feature but seeing as how the console is fully compatible with Xbox One games I'd say it's a very safe bet.
  5. BloodRedRoses Win User

360 / xbox one gamers playing together?

Nope, two entirely different games with different features. Confirmed already.
  6. Super Crisco Win User

Have "the gamers" been abandoned?

[quote user="PandaEatsPanda"]

What handful of games?

[/quote]

There's a pretty comprehensive list here - http://www.oxm.co.uk/51167/features/the-new-xbox-all-confirmed-xbox-one-games-in-one-place/ and it's updated regularly.
Thema:

Xbox Game change confirm feature

1. Xbox Game change confirm feature - Similar Threads - Game change confirm

2. Xbox gamertag changed on my Xbox profile but not in game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag changed on my Xbox profile but not in game: I changed my gamertag and my new gamertag is displayed on my Xbox profile but it on any games my old gamertag is shown under my new one on Xbox profile and the old one is the one that is used is...
  3. I recently change my username its showing in game but its not showing on my profie

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently change my username its showing in game but its not showing on my profie: [img] The bottom one is my new one and the top is my old why isnt the top one changing? Ive tried restarting my xbox and closing everything e4f3c27c-f54e-472d-b3c9-a4c8369a634c
  4. I changed my gamertag days ago, but I still haven't seen any changes in games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag days ago, but I still haven't seen any changes in games: I changed my gamertag days ago, but I still haven't seen any changes in games. I saw people say it takes as long as 48 hrs, but it has been much longer than 48hrs now. My new gamertag contains...
  5. Game share lost when power disconnected and internet changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game share lost when power disconnected and internet changed: when I move my Xbox one from one location to another and change internet it makes me reapply the game share and I lose one every time, I'm already out and did the survey to get another, I will get...
  6. Xbox username change problem with re-downloading for Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox username change problem with re-downloading for Xbox 360 games: I used a free username change and when I went to play fallout new Vegas I had to do the second download but it said sorry we are having problems with credentials go to https://account.live.com...
  7. How to change Xbox game bar resolution.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change Xbox game bar resolution.: How do i change resolution in windows built in game recorder. When recording, the game only appears in the top 1/4 of the screen. There is no way to select the capture window. I would use obs...
  8. I cannot change my account on xbox app or xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot change my account on xbox app or xbox game bar: As listed in the main question, I cannot change my account. I have searched thoroughly for an answer, but so far nobody's issues seem to mimic mine. When I try to log in to my Xbox account, it...
  9. I am trying to use cloud gaming but when i sign in it says can’t change Privacy settings....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to use cloud gaming but when i sign in it says can’t change Privacy settings....: This is the problem, and I’m not in a family group so I don’t know what’s happening [img] 97dc13fc-407b-41de-9484-c0020dda5244
  10. Change game language without changing system language?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change game language without changing system language?: Hello all, I'd like to change the language of a game in the XBOX app on PC, but all I find about this is that it's coupled to my windows language setting. Is this lack of a core-feature still...