Xbox game chat, console companion

Discus and support Xbox game chat, console companion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I started a youtube channel to troll through Game chat and capture some funny reactions. I use the Xbox Console Companion app and record using the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bøat, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Bøat
    Bøat Guest

Hi. I started a youtube channel to troll through Game chat and capture some funny reactions. I use the Xbox Console Companion app and record using the built in microsoft game acreen recorder. Although, game chat doesnt work and I can only hear it through my headset. Is there a way to put game chat on all games through my speakers?

:)

Bøat, Mar 7, 2021
  2. GoGoWe Win User

Login Error in Xbox(Beta) App and Games

The Microsoft Support Chat helped me out.

I had to install the Xbox console-companion-app and first login there.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cant leave group chats

If you have Windows 10 installed on your PC and the Xbox Console Companion, try leaving the group chat on the app instead.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Issue with game invites on PC

Hi,

So you can start a Voice Chat with another player, and then add other people to that voice chat (or they can join in). Starting a Voice Chat with someone on Windows 10 via the Game Bar is a One-to-one to start, and you can't just start
    an "empty" party as you can on Console unless you use the Console Companion app.

This page has a few
    more details on the Game Bar, but additionally I believe you can still use the Xbox Console Companion App to start a party as well in the more traditional manner.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Xbox Voice chat

Hi,

So you can start a Voice Chat with another player, and then add other people to that voice chat (or they can join in). Starting a Voice Chat with someone on Windows 10 via the Game Bar is a One-to-one to start, and you can't just start
    an "empty" party as you can on Console unless you use the Console Companion app.

This page has a few
    more details on the Game Bar, but additionally I believe you can still use the Xbox Console Companion App to start a party as well in the more traditional manner.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Beta App Party Chat

So you can start a Voice Chat with another player, and then add other people to that voice chat (or they can join in). Starting a Voice Chat with someone on Windows 10 via the Game Bar is a One-to-one to start, and you can't just start an "empty" party
    as you can on Console unless you use the Console Companion app.
    This page has a few
Thema:

1. Xbox game chat, console companion - Similar Threads - game chat console

2. Fortnite game chat bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite game chat bug: When i go to talk to people on Fortnite my game simply thinks that i am in a Xbox only party chat but i’m never in one and all my settings are the same as they were when i got my Xbox and when i...
  3. Xbox game chat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game chat not working: Hi, so my gamechat stopped working on multiple games: Apex, Fortnite, CODMW, etc. My party chat works fine and I’m using a headset as well. My brother’s account on the same Xbox game chat works...
  4. Unable to download GP games on laptop despite three chat sessions. Callback option keeps...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download GP games on laptop despite three chat sessions. Callback option keeps...: Hi I have been unable to download any games from Gamespass on my laptop. My PC on the same account and router is fine. I have had three chat sessions which have been unable tor resolve the issue...
  5. Game chat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat not working: I can perfectly hear party chat , however when i try go to game chat i cannot hear anyone speaking. I have checked my restrictions and everything and i have also enabled communication outside xbox...
  6. Why is game chat on Xbox messed up saying “in console chat only” I cant talk with anyone on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is game chat on Xbox messed up saying “in console chat only” I cant talk with anyone on...: Every time i get in a game of fortnite i can almost never hear the orher person becsuse “console chat only” or something along those lines. Very very over it any solutions if not time to post the...
  7. Fortnite - Xbox Live Party and Fortnite Game Chat not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Xbox Live Party and Fortnite Game Chat not working.: When I updated fortnite the first time this year (2021) for Chapter 2 Season 6 I would get the message from fortnite “You are in a console only channel and others may not be able to hear you.”...
  8. Xbox App / In-Game Chat using iPhone to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App / In-Game Chat using iPhone to console: Hey everyone i use the xbox app on my iphone to chat in game on my xbox one x and on my regular xbox one. Recently it has stopped working on my X but still works on the normal xbox one. Ive...
  9. Major mute issue (no adapter/without adapter) No game chat volume, no game volume, no console ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major mute issue (no adapter/without adapter) No game chat volume, no game volume, no console ...: Xbox one is stuck on mute. I'm using the Recon 50x turtle beach headset with a 3.5 mm jack controller no adapter needed. I thought it was the headset I returned it to gamestop in exchange for...
  10. Cross-console party, chat, and gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross-console party, chat, and gaming: I am personally finding this unacceptable, but it appears that there is (a) no cross platform party capabilities on Xbox Live between Xbox One and Xbox 360, (b) no cross platform chat...