Xbox game chat issue for COD

Discus and support Xbox game chat issue for COD in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot talk to other xbox players within call of duty game chat. Only works in a party chat. It is very annoying and i cant figure out what the issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EdwinSenande, Mar 25, 2020.

1. EdwinSenande
    EdwinSenande Guest

I cannot talk to other xbox players within call of duty game chat. Only works in a party chat. It is very annoying and i cant figure out what the issue is. I check all the normal setting such as LAN.

does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

EdwinSenande, Mar 25, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Edwin,

This process does take some time to set up. It requires that you know how to log in to your router, locate the port forward setting and set it up using the resources we provided. The port forward website that we linked gives you step by step instructions
    on how to port forward. There are instances in which the images provided by the website may be out of date due to updates provided by the manufacturer of your router or gateway. If you received your router or gateway from your internet service provider, you
    could always reach out to their tech support team for assistance with port forwarding. You just need to provide the list of ports. We hope this information helps!
  3. EdwinSenande Win User

I have never set that up or dont know how to check so i dont think so...
  4. EdwinSenande Win User

Modern warfare warzone for xbox one. My nat type is open. I can talk to ps4 players in game chat but not xbox. Xbox only works in party chat. Ive checked all the settings. Someone has already reccomended all the normal fixes but it still doesnt work. Ive
    honestly contemplated just buykng a new xbox or a ps4 because i cant figure it out lol

any other suggestions is greatly appreciated
  5. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Do you have configured port forwarding on your modem?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Edwin,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We understand that you have attempted several recommended troubleshooting steps. Have you tried
    port forwarding? This allows your network to maintain a better connection to Xbox Live. This process involves logging in to your router. The link we provided explains how to port
    foward. You can locate the router or gateway's model number on the device. We will provide

a list of ports
    needed to complete the process. The developer may also use specific ports. If you

reach out to the developer
    , they may be able to provide you with extra ports to forward. We look forward to hearing from you again Edwin!
Thema:

1. Xbox game chat issue for COD - Similar Threads - game chat issue

2. Xbox live game chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live game chat issue: A buddy and I are having an issue where we can hear each other and communicate via a party chat but when we are playing with friends on ps4 and try to switch to game chat we cant hear each other...
  3. Xbox one chat and 360 game issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one chat and 360 game issues: My xbox live chat goes silent when I am playing an xbox 360 reverse compatible game. I cant hear friends they cant hear me and i have to restart console to fix issue but it re-accures as soon as I...
  4. Party/Game chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party/Game chat issues: Hi, so whenever I try to switch to game chat I don't actually go to game chat. Instead it mutes everyone that's in my party. In order for me to be in game chat in any game I would have to leave...
  5. Controller Issue - Can hear in Game and Party chat, but cannot talk

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Issue - Can hear in Game and Party chat, but cannot talk: Hello, Within the last week, I ran into an issue where I could hear both game and party chat, but cannot talk. I use a wired Turtle Beach headset (Recon 50x??) The controller itself was purchased...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One and Xfinity Party Chat Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One and Xfinity Party Chat Issues: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One and Xfinity Party Chat Issues Hi so I have had an issue for two years now. I have Comcast WiFi/X1 router. I had an Xbox One and then I got...
  7. Issues with game chat while playing Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with game chat while playing Fortnite: I play fortnite on my xbox one with my friends and until yesterday all was fine but yesterday I didn't seccess talking with them but they secceed to talk with each other. After that I continue to...
  8. Major mute issue (no adapter/without adapter) No game chat volume, no game volume, no console ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major mute issue (no adapter/without adapter) No game chat volume, no game volume, no console ...: Xbox one is stuck on mute. I'm using the Recon 50x turtle beach headset with a 3.5 mm jack controller no adapter needed. I thought it was the headset I returned it to gamestop in exchange for...
  9. Game volume and party chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game volume and party chat issue: I honestly don't know what is wrong, both my controller and headset have the latest update. Whenever I am playing a game or just on the dashboard the game volume and party chat will both...
  10. Party chat and game chat volume issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat and game chat volume issues: I'm not even sure when this happened but prior to my issue, using the TB XO Seven Headset/Adapter, I could easily turn down party chat until I didn't hear voices. There would be some variation in...