Xbox game finished earlier

Discus and support Xbox game finished earlier in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I've buy the xbox game pass at 1€ 3days ago, and on my xbox it's write my xbox game pass is finished, same on the website, and my next renewal is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Vhaeria, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Vhaeria
    Vhaeria Guest

Hi,

I've buy the xbox game pass at 1€ 3days ago, and on my xbox it's write my xbox game pass is finished, same on the website, and my next renewal is the 7/04/2019 ??

What"s happened

:)

Vhaeria, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

3. killerkaesar Win User

Is the payment for the subscription on your account info? you should see it under my orders :) if by any chance you didn't cancel the subscription by accident you should contact support directly :) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  4. xOptimusBanana Win User

Trouble Logging In

ahahahaha. That was hilarious. I'm just gunna finish some campaigns I was too lazy to finish earlier
  5. CASTERTR0Y666 Win User

Does anybody even fall for Airdrop Traps anymore?

Double finishing Killcam with one earlier on Resistance :)
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Witcher 2 - Xbox 360

Finished the game earlier... Wasn't overly impressed by the ending in all honesty... =(

Good fun getting there though.. Looking forward to Witcher 3
Thema:

1. Xbox game finished earlier - Similar Threads - game finished earlier

2. How yall feel about all the new games coming out? Just finished the outer worlds (good ass...

in XboX Insiders
    How yall feel about all the new games coming out? Just finished the outer worlds (good ass...: [IMG] submitted by /u/tommy_c_in_hd [link] [comments]
  3. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

in XboX Insiders
    All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...: submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]
  4. After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...: Dont know if any game has stooped me and made me think that - but the original Bioshock had me stop dead in my tracks and reconsider every choice I had made in the game when you got to "that" part...
  5. Juego que no termina de descargar[Game that does not finish downloading]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego que no termina de descargar[Game that does not finish downloading]: Hola, descargando desde la tienda de xbox el juego nunca termina de descargar es en especifico assassin's creed odyssey y se queda colgado desde el 84.2% y aparece el aviso de instalación...
  6. Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?: Both great games. Playtime depends on your play style. But if you can get them cheap... go for it. 6def25d1-20f1-428a-a8b9-4d5aca4bb9cb
  7. XBOX 360: Cant download games, after finishing 79%

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360: Cant download games, after finishing 79%: Hello, I got 30 games on my xbox 360 and until few weeks ago I didnt have any problem. After I bought 4 Tomb Raider games in Square Enix developer sale, I successfully downloaded Rise of the Tomb...
  8. I can't finish downloading Games with Gold (Far Cry 2/AC Rogue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't finish downloading Games with Gold (Far Cry 2/AC Rogue): I have a Xbox 360 and I started to download Far Cry 2 as part of the Games with Gold of January. So far, so good until the download stopped at 44% and the message "unable to finish downloading"...
  9. Finished September Game Pass Quest and Haven't got my prize

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Finished September Game Pass Quest and Haven't got my prize: I completed The Master Chief Collection quests that were available in September and have not received the prize of a five dollar gift code dfc3c426-1d81-49e0-80aa-b333acf1497a
  10. I want to buy a game of xbox one, using paypal, it tells me when finishing the purchase that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a game of xbox one, using paypal, it tells me when finishing the purchase that ...: I want to buy a game of xbox one, using paypal, it tells me when finishing the purchase that it has not been possible to finish the transaction 618063f8-e03f-48fc-90ac-c2081fe4e0eb