xbox game help

Discus and support xbox game help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; do you know how to quit out of metal gear 5 online mode I on xbox one x bf65e012-406a-4917-88ac-62fd059cdb81 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CartopBonsai699, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:14 PM.

1. xbox game help

do you know how to quit out of metal gear 5 online mode I on xbox one x

:)

CartopBonsai699, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:14 PM
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

xbox game help

I think you have to hold down the Option button, the left one and it should come up for you to quit.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

xbox game help

G'day,

Press the Nexus button to bring up guide,

scroll down to highlight game

press page (r small button)

and choose quit
  4. CartopBonsai699 Win User

xbox game help

so exit out of my game to xbox one main menu
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox game help

Hi Bonsai,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about the game. Basically as the ambassador Josh stated close the game. To do so hit the guide button, go to the game hit start(menu) button then to quit. When you launch the game again you can select campaign.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Piztup- Win User

Xbox Harddrive/game help!!

check you dont have a corrupted game save file.

-

System settings>>Memory>>Games>>MW2

-

If so, delete it, and try it again.
Thema:

xbox game help

1. xbox game help - Similar Threads - game help

2. Help picking a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help picking a game: Hi there, that depends on what type of games you like the most. A challenging game: Sekiro, for a fighting game: MK11, DMC 5 that's life but in my opinion i don't like that much RDR2 at the end is...
  3. Help! 0x8027025a Can't start any games or apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! 0x8027025a Can't start any games or apps.: Last night after purchasing some Rock Band dlc I noticed none of it was downloading. After trying to install it manually in my games & apps I began getting the 0x8027025a error, and have since...
  4. Game Store Help in transfering games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Store Help in transfering games: So I've already bout State of Decay 1 on the Xbox 360, but I can't download it onto my Xbox 1, why? e083f17f-6224-4f8c-ab0c-31cd4f96f1ef
  5. need someone experienced game designer to help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    need someone experienced game designer to help me: i have no coding experience. i know how to create projects and connect to my xbox from pc. anyone with spare time that knows how to code 6b0ef881-76a8-4110-9eb5-acb6a26a891a
  6. Help with Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox game pass: I have a serious problem with the xbox game pass i pay for 6 months and it appears in the purchases. but now says that i have to buy it again because the suscription finish and only has pass one...
  7. Digital Games.. HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games.. HELP: Hello, I just had a quick question about my digital games. (typing from my phone so excuse my grammar) So basically, I'm turning 18 soon and I'm trying to get into a football team so i wouldn't...
  8. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  9. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  10. My game clips are not showing on my Xbox, help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game clips are not showing on my Xbox, help!: The last few clips I’ve tried to record (hitting the home button, then X) are not showing up anywhere on my Xbox. I recorded a clip last week and it showed up no problem, but the last 2 I’ve tried...