xbox game help

Discus and support xbox game help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; do you know how to quit out of metal gear 5 online mode I on xbox one x bf65e012-406a-4917-88ac-62fd059cdb81 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CartopBonsai699, Apr 15, 2019.

1. xbox game help

do you know how to quit out of metal gear 5 online mode I on xbox one x

:)

CartopBonsai699, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

xbox game help

I think you have to hold down the Option button, the left one and it should come up for you to quit.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

xbox game help

G'day,

Press the Nexus button to bring up guide,

scroll down to highlight game

press page (r small button)

and choose quit
  4. CartopBonsai699 Win User

xbox game help

so exit out of my game to xbox one main menu
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox game help

Hi Bonsai,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about the game. Basically as the ambassador Josh stated close the game. To do so hit the guide button, go to the game hit start(menu) button then to quit. When you launch the game again you can select campaign.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Piztup- Win User

Xbox Harddrive/game help!!

check you dont have a corrupted game save file.

-

System settings>>Memory>>Games>>MW2

-

If so, delete it, and try it again.
Thema:

xbox game help

1. xbox game help - Similar Threads - game help

2. Moving games between Xbox and hard drives. Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving games between Xbox and hard drives. Please Help!: Hi, I am thinking to get a hard drive for my Xbox One S since I am running out of space. Maybe a Seagate off Amazon. I just wanted to know if it was possible to move multiple games between my...
  3. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription: Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate.. I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass (using 3 months for 1$ subscription offer)...
  4. Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with game pass ultimate on pc.: Hi guys, I upgraded my game pass subscription to ultimate and tried to use it on my pc. I did the update, downloaded the game pass app on my pc, and attempted to use the app to download games....
  5. Game pass beta trouble! Please help??

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass beta trouble! Please help??: I've bought the beta gamepass yesterday on my fangorn mailing address. But I needed op upgrade Windows before I could use the Xbox client. I did that. Now I downloaded and logged in with the...
  6. Help please is about Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please is about Game pass ultimate: Hello friends, I do not know where to post this but I hope and someone can help me, buy one of the subscriptions of (Game pass ultimate) in my xbox one to try it but since I bought it it was pure...
  7. Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle - where's the game? Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle - where's the game? Help!: I've just purchased the Xbox One S Fortnite bundle. When setting up the Xbox One it asked for any codes, so I entered the game code that came in the box. However, when we login to my sons account...
  8. Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar: I launched Game bar and launched Spotify widget to link my account and absolutely nothing happens. I saw that other people on this sub had a similar issue but a white box popped up for them....
  9. xbox game add on HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game add on HELP: im desperate for some help. months ago I downloaded a few sims 4 DLCs. one of them including Get Famous. they all worked on my xbox just fine, then I stopped playing for a few months and decided...
  10. Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help: Hello for 3 days now ive been trying to sign into the game pass app for windows but I cant. I installed the app (1906) and updated windows to (1903). The app loads and I can click around in the...