Xbox Game Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Xbox Game Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i’ve purchased the 12 months Gold on june 23rd, and then purchased the 5 months Game Pass Ultimate, so, on subscriptions, says that i only have game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by otnieltorres7, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

i’ve purchased the 12 months Gold on june 23rd, and then purchased the 5 months Game Pass Ultimate, so, on subscriptions, says that i only have game pass ultimate until november, and there is no info about the gold

am i going to have game pass ultimate and gold just until november?

or will i keep having gold until june 23rd on 2020?

:)

otnieltorres7, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live

Once you activated the Game Pass Ultimate your Xbox Live Gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, then you lose your Xbox Live Gold that was converted.
  3. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

Hi,

Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

To contact them, please go to this site:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work

Hello dannyheaton,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you canceled Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and now your son is unable to use Xbox Live Gold.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    is three different subscriptions in one. It includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you lose access to all three of these subscriptions. That is why your son is unable
    to use Xbox Live Gold features.

Generally, users will upgrade their Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This will convert your Xbox Live Gold time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate after upgrading, you must

purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription
    in order to continue using online features for your console. We hope this information helps
    dannyheaton!
  6. vikingsfan34157 Win User

Game pass ultimate subscription through code

Xbox game pass ultimate comes with the Xbox Live gold membership so if that's your concern then if you buy the Xbox game pass ultimate then you won't have Xbox Live gold as well
Thema:

Xbox Game Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

1. Xbox Game Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Live Gold

2. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  3. Game pass and live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass and live gold sharing: Hi. Is it possible to share xbox live gold and a game pass in the same household to save me buying both twice? My daughter has an xbox, so does my son. They will both want to play on their own...
  4. Downgrade Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downgrade Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership: Hi, I want to convert my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership but the status of my account is showing as suspended. I've always bought yearly Xbox Live Gold memberships...
  5. Jogos da Games With Gold indisponíveis na Xbox Live Brasil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos da Games With Gold indisponíveis na Xbox Live Brasil: Recentemente Major Nelson (Larry Hrb) anunciou os jogos para o Games With Gold de julho. Mas dentre esses jogos há um que não está disponível na Xbox Live Brasil: Saints Row 2. A Microsoft irá...
  6. Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...: Hello! Due to my impossibility to send a request online to the support because of the stupid virus corona, before buying a new subscription is it possible when buying online less expansive for a...
  7. Xbox live gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold games: I dont wanna be ofensive, but games in Gold are such a "trash" we (players) want some good games like Call of Duty , Forza, Halo and a lot of good games, but in Gold are really "trash" games :(...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox live Gold: I ahve cancelled my subscription to game pass ultimate and want to reduce down to xbox Gold. How do i do this? 283f69c3-c614-4a7f-b5ab-ee16dbb13378
  9. Jogos legais que vocês não colocaram na Xbox Live Gold do Xbox 360 E Do One [Cool games you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos legais que vocês não colocaram na Xbox Live Gold do Xbox 360 E Do One [Cool games you...: Oi Microsoft Aqui e o Miguel 2018 2019 assinante da xbox live gold do xbox 360 po microsoft seus jogos da live gold estao uma porcaria por favor no mês de que vem coloca jogos como sonic unleshead...
  10. Gold Card Trying to redeem for Xbox live game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Card Trying to redeem for Xbox live game pass: I have a 3 month card that when i put in the code it just tries to "convert" my code, do i have to wait until my current subscription runs out or is it just messed up now??...