Xbox Game Pass $1 First Month Promotion

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass $1 First Month Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I tried the begin the $1 month promotion and am met with the full subscription cost when trying to initiate it. I have contacted once already and was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by hellomate69q, Mar 22, 2019.

1. hellomate69q
    hellomate69q Guest

I tried the begin the $1 month promotion and am met with the full subscription cost when trying to initiate it.

I have contacted once already and was suggested to begin a question here to further my assistance.

Service Request Number: [Mod Removed- Personal information]

:)

hellomate69q, Mar 22, 2019
  2. makehalofan7 Win User

Xbox Live Gold - Game Pass Promo

Hey GaticaRising218

Hi, i have a problem with this promotion, i buy that promotion (1 month of Xbox Game Pass and 1 month of Xbox live Gold), and yes i have my game pass month but i havent recibed the xbox live gold code for 1 free month from The xbox oficial acount what must
    have to do?
  3. Josh With Dosh Win User

It sounds like you've had the service before and cancelled it.
  4. JoelHansen Win User

Hello,

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you sure you have not had the Gamepass Before?

Regards
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Just wanted to mention that you could check out Microsoft Rewards, the monthly hot deal is xbox game pass.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your subscription. Unfortunately, you are not able to stack multiple trials of Gamepass. This is likely why you were charged full price.

You could try to request a refund
    here
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass $1 First Month Promotion - Similar Threads - Game Pass Month

2. one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing: it says one dollar but when i click on it it's 15 dollars. i am not currently a member of Game Pass Ultimate. 3be73335-bbfc-46ac-a360-e92239b133ab
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 in Brazil

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 in Brazil: Good afternoon, Microsoft launched a promotion for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Brazil, you paying $ 1 for 3 months, but when I make the payment he says that I only pay $ 1 for 1 month and after...
  4. why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?: i got 5$ in my wallet from a gift card, but don't let my buy it, i don't know why, i just want the pass for pc, but 3 months per 1$ its better tha 1 month per 1$, do i need more money in my wallet...
  5. unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass: I am unable to use the code for a 3 month subscription to xbox game pass I purchased Error something went wrong on our end. waiting a bit might help.I get the same error on xbox when I try to sign...
  6. 3 free month game pass code on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    3 free month game pass code on windows: I can't activate my Xbox game pass Code I have receive with my new AMD processor. a4ca1d5d-4b30-497c-ba15-2cc0675c1805
  7. 3 Month Game Pass for $1 - Questionable Business Practice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month Game Pass for $1 - Questionable Business Practice: So last week I got an email from the Microsoft store with some "early holiday deals" and one of those deals was to get 1 month of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Seemed like a good deal so...
  8. Xbox Game pass for £1 Is there a minimum number of months subscription or can you cancel...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass for £1 Is there a minimum number of months subscription or can you cancel...: Please before passing this as someone just wanting to use the system for £1 then run please read my full post as it is far from that situation. I pay my Live Gold yet only game very seldom these...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate only first 3 months?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate only first 3 months?: I want to get the xbox game pass ultimate for 3 months for R$1,00 but I cant and it only says I have to pay R$39,99 and the 1 month its R$39,99 too. But I got the game pass ultimate like 3 months...
  10. Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial: I signed up for Game Pass for Windows about three weeks ago, have been enjoying playing the games but have not received any email or update regarding the Spotify 6 month trial. Have checked the...