Xbox Game Pass $1 First Month Promotion

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass $1 First Month Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I tried the begin the $1 month promotion and am met with the full subscription cost when trying to initiate it. I have contacted once already and was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by hellomate69q, Mar 22, 2019.

1. hellomate69q
    hellomate69q Guest

I tried the begin the $1 month promotion and am met with the full subscription cost when trying to initiate it.

I have contacted once already and was suggested to begin a question here to further my assistance.

Service Request Number: [Mod Removed- Personal information]

:)

hellomate69q, Mar 22, 2019
  2. dempup Win User

Ultimate game pass

Hi there.

Yes, there is a promotion with the first month for 1$. You can find more information here : Xbox Game Pass
  3. rawcell Win User

Xbox live gold membership free

There's currently a promotion for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Which include Gold benefits) for only 1 USD / 1 GBP / 1 EUR for the first month. Maybe that can help you in this current global pandemic?
  4. makehalofan7 Win User

Xbox Live Gold - Game Pass Promo

Hey GaticaRising218

Hi, i have a problem with this promotion, i buy that promotion (1 month of Xbox Game Pass and 1 month of Xbox live Gold), and yes i have my game pass month but i havent recibed the xbox live gold code for 1 free month from The xbox oficial acount what must
    have to do?
  5. Josh With Dosh Win User

It sounds like you've had the service before and cancelled it.
  6. JoelHansen Win User

Hello,

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you sure you have not had the Gamepass Before?

Regards
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass $1 First Month Promotion - Similar Threads - Game Pass Month

2. I started my Game Pass subscription when it was $6 per month. Will it last?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I started my Game Pass subscription when it was $6 per month. Will it last?: Will my subcription fee still be $6 when its beta test period is over now? On the premise that the $6 fee would last, what will happen if I upgrade my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate and then...
  3. Xbox Live Gold 3 Months unable to be redeemed due to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 3 Months unable to be redeemed due to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired...: Hey, Around 12-ish hours ago I purchased a code from the UK Retailer Smyths for 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, since my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription was due to end. Upon attempting to redeem...
  4. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  5. Xbox. Game pass 1 month ultimate. $ 1499 dose not work at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox. Game pass 1 month ultimate. $ 1499 dose not work at all: My. Xbox game pass 1 month ultimate. Don't work. What do I do 59cca3bc-d086-4dfa-8834-c9af266885cd
  6. Xbox game pass beta for pc first month for $1

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass beta for pc first month for $1: I was interested in Xbox game pass for pc beta i recently bought Xbox One Controller for my Laptop Does the 9.99 Dollar month does it mean that instead of deducting 119.88 Dollar straight it will...
  7. Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass: i want to buy monthly xbox game pass..but when i want to put debit card info..it ask me for my location..the problem is im from malaysia..it ask me to put adress in United States [img]...
  8. 12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?: I purchased a prepaid 12 month game pass ultimate which includes 12 months Gold membership, 12 months game pass, and 12 months pc gaming pass. Activated May 1st 2020. Today the game pass...
  9. Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working: Hello Everybody, Today I got a code for the Xbox Game Pass for PC for 3 months from a friend. I tried to redeem the code in the Xbox App on Windows, the Microsoft Store, and the official...
  10. 3 Month game pass thing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month game pass thing: Hey my dad recently got a ultimate game pass card and we can't redeem it, i think it's because our previous xbox live gold years worth card has expired and we need to pay that before we can...