Xbox game pass 12 months

Discus and support Xbox game pass 12 months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I bought two prepaid xbox game passes codes 12 months with the thoughts that i could stack them on for two years but i get a message that its "only... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JohnnyTorneus, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Xbox game pass 12 months

Hi

I bought two prepaid xbox game passes codes 12 months with the thoughts that i could stack them on for two years but i get a message that its "only one subscription for every trial customer" or something like that l. So i wonder if i can use my other 12
    month prepaid code when the subscrition i have now ends in almost 12 months or will it expire or not work ?.

:)

JohnnyTorneus, Dec 23, 2018
  2. varialman69 Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

So if I buy 12 months of Xbox Gold, does it auto convert to Ultimate Game Pass or should I just purchase the 12 months of Ultimate Game Pass?
  3. matthewiag Win User

Ultimate game pass uk

So I have 12 month of Xbox Live and 2 Month of Game Pass left.

Do I get Game Pass Ultimate for 12 month or do i get it converted in some way.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Question?

Will we be updated when the 12 month Xbox Game Pass will be available.
    Please don't bump old threads. there already is a 12 month game pass subscription available.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBox live Gold

The Xbox Game pass ultimate has Gold with it but if you put in a 12 month code for gold at the end of January it should have converted the 12 month pass

Here is the conversion chart

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]

Did you have the ultimate game pass before you put in the code for the 12 months of gold?

If so when you put in the 12 months it would have per the above conversion table just added 4 months onto the end date of your game pass ultimate.

Did you possibly go in and accidentally cancel the game pass ultimate? This would have also cancelled the gold subscription.
  6. Amkage Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate cancellation

Yes the auto renewal is off already. I have the Game pass ultimate until May 25. I already bought a new 12 month xbox live gold card but when I try to redeem the code it says my 12 month
    gold will be automatically convert to a 4 months xbox game pass ultimate which I don't want. I want the 12 month of xbox live without the game pass. Do I really have to wait until my xbox game pass expired before I can redeem a new xbox live gold (without
    the game pass ultimate)?
Thema:

Xbox game pass 12 months

1. Xbox game pass 12 months - Similar Threads - game pass months

2. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  3. Xbox. Game pass 1 month ultimate. $ 1499 dose not work at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox. Game pass 1 month ultimate. $ 1499 dose not work at all: My. Xbox game pass 1 month ultimate. Don't work. What do I do 59cca3bc-d086-4dfa-8834-c9af266885cd
  4. Xbox game pass beta for pc first month for $1

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass beta for pc first month for $1: I was interested in Xbox game pass for pc beta i recently bought Xbox One Controller for my Laptop Does the 9.99 Dollar month does it mean that instead of deducting 119.88 Dollar straight it will...
  5. Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass: i want to buy monthly xbox game pass..but when i want to put debit card info..it ask me for my location..the problem is im from malaysia..it ask me to put adress in United States [img]...
  6. 12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?: I purchased a prepaid 12 month game pass ultimate which includes 12 months Gold membership, 12 months game pass, and 12 months pc gaming pass. Activated May 1st 2020. Today the game pass...
  7. Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working: Hello Everybody, Today I got a code for the Xbox Game Pass for PC for 3 months from a friend. I tried to redeem the code in the Xbox App on Windows, the Microsoft Store, and the official...
  8. 3 Month game pass thing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month game pass thing: Hey my dad recently got a ultimate game pass card and we can't redeem it, i think it's because our previous xbox live gold years worth card has expired and we need to pay that before we can...
  9. Converting from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate still charging $14.99 month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Converting from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate still charging $14.99 month?: I already have 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. I was going to convert to Game Pass Ultimate but it says itll charge me $14.99/month. Shouldn’t it be cheaper since I’ve already bought Gold? $14.99 is...
  10. A 3 month game pass ultimate only extend the existing subscription of 2 months ... is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A 3 month game pass ultimate only extend the existing subscription of 2 months ... is there...: Hi, I had a XBox Live Gold subscription and converted it to the Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Everything fine so far. Recently, I bought a 3 months Game Pass Ultimate card and redeemed the...