Xbox game pass 12 months

Discus and support Xbox game pass 12 months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I bought two prepaid xbox game passes codes 12 months with the thoughts that i could stack them on for two years but i get a message that its "only... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JohnnyTorneus, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Xbox game pass 12 months

Hi

I bought two prepaid xbox game passes codes 12 months with the thoughts that i could stack them on for two years but i get a message that its "only one subscription for every trial customer" or something like that l. So i wonder if i can use my other 12
    month prepaid code when the subscrition i have now ends in almost 12 months or will it expire or not work ?.

:)

JohnnyTorneus, Dec 23, 2018
  2. varialman69 Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

So if I buy 12 months of Xbox Gold, does it auto convert to Ultimate Game Pass or should I just purchase the 12 months of Ultimate Game Pass?
  3. matthewiag Win User

Ultimate game pass uk

So I have 12 month of Xbox Live and 2 Month of Game Pass left.

Do I get Game Pass Ultimate for 12 month or do i get it converted in some way.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Question?

Will we be updated when the 12 month Xbox Game Pass will be available.
    Please don't bump old threads. there already is a 12 month game pass subscription available.
  5. BleakComet7845 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Question?

Will we be updated when the 12 month Xbox Game Pass will be available.
  6. Leo Invictus Win User

Xbox Game Pass activation Issue.

Howdy.

One other possibility to consider: Be sure to check the product description at the vendor where you purchased the codes. Some of the 12-month Game Pass subscription codes work on a "12-month token" basis, and only one token can be active on a Microsoft
    account at a time. In the case of the 12-month subscription tokens, they do not stack.

To my understanding, if your codes are, in fact, 12-month subscription tokens, you would wait until the first 12-month token expires and then you would enter another code to extend your membership another 12 months.

I don't know whether your situation involves the 12-month token subscriptions codes, but I quote the following product description from a currently popular offer for 12-month Game Pass codes for illustrative purposes:

"This is a twelve-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass. 1 per Microsoft Account Entry per year. If a customer has more than one Xbox Game Pass 12 Month token in their possession, they can hold the additional tokens and enter them in every 12 Months
    from initial date of entry."
Thema:

Xbox game pass 12 months

1. Xbox game pass 12 months - Similar Threads - game pass months

2. Game Pass 3 month offer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass 3 month offer: Its a deal says that you can get 3 months spotify an 1 month EA access for the 3 months deal. But does that count also on the one month deal, Because its not giving me the option to get the 3...
  3. one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing: it says one dollar but when i click on it it's 15 dollars. i am not currently a member of Game Pass Ultimate. 3be73335-bbfc-46ac-a360-e92239b133ab
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 in Brazil

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 in Brazil: Good afternoon, Microsoft launched a promotion for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Brazil, you paying $ 1 for 3 months, but when I make the payment he says that I only pay $ 1 for 1 month and after...
  5. why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?: i got 5$ in my wallet from a gift card, but don't let my buy it, i don't know why, i just want the pass for pc, but 3 months per 1$ its better tha 1 month per 1$, do i need more money in my wallet...
  6. unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass: I am unable to use the code for a 3 month subscription to xbox game pass I purchased Error something went wrong on our end. waiting a bit might help.I get the same error on xbox when I try to sign...
  7. 3 free month game pass code on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    3 free month game pass code on windows: I can't activate my Xbox game pass Code I have receive with my new AMD processor. a4ca1d5d-4b30-497c-ba15-2cc0675c1805
  8. 3 Month Game Pass for $1 - Questionable Business Practice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month Game Pass for $1 - Questionable Business Practice: So last week I got an email from the Microsoft store with some "early holiday deals" and one of those deals was to get 1 month of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Seemed like a good deal so...
  9. Xbox Game pass for £1 Is there a minimum number of months subscription or can you cancel...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass for £1 Is there a minimum number of months subscription or can you cancel...: Please before passing this as someone just wanting to use the system for £1 then run please read my full post as it is far from that situation. I pay my Live Gold yet only game very seldom these...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate only first 3 months?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate only first 3 months?: I want to get the xbox game pass ultimate for 3 months for R$1,00 but I cant and it only says I have to pay R$39,99 and the 1 month its R$39,99 too. But I got the game pass ultimate like 3 months...