Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, on my microsoft account there is a link that says I can start a 14 day xbox game pass free trial. I want to try it out but when I follow the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caboose new, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Caboose new
    Caboose new Guest

Hello, on my microsoft account there is a link that says I can start a 14 day xbox game pass free trial. I want to try it out but when I follow the link it sends me to a 10 dollar purchase. How can I activate my free trial?

:)

Caboose new, Oct 27, 2019
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial error?

If I'm not mistaken, the 14 days trial is for first time users. If you have already activated the monthly MS trial bundled with the console I think that the 14 days one is not available anymore. The same if you purchase a month of game pass without using
    the trial, the 14 days trial should not be available anymore.
  3. teadybear429 Win User

I wanna to have this months game pass

there is a 14 day free trial when you start game pass. after that it's $10 a month. If you can find the SOT controller there is a 14 more days of game pass. Hope that helps.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Free gift card to new people

You already have a free 14 day trial on game pass. Some games even have 14 day gold trials included.

As for giving any other for free when signing up, it will be abused by the public.
  5. OğuzalpÖzcan Win User

Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again

Hello !

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to purchase Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial can be frustrating but I will be happy to assist you. In regards to the 14 day trial, have you ever had the 14 day trial pass before? Or have
    you ever had Game Pass before? If the answer is yes to either one of those questions then you will not be able to partake in the 14 day trial as you've already either had the 14 day trial before on your account or you've had the Game Pass before on your account.
    I would recommend double checking your account to be sure of this at the
    Account Microsoft website
    . If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back lettings us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
    No İ dont any game or pass not buy

My account First buy Game pass

My account active 2 year old minecraft key

And noting
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again

Hello OğuzalpÖzcan!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to purchase Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial can be frustrating but I will be happy to assist you. In regards to the 14 day trial, have you ever had the 14 day trial pass before? Or have
    you ever had Game Pass before? If the answer is yes to either one of those questions then you will not be able to partake in the 14 day trial as you've already either had the 14 day trial before on your account or you've had the Game Pass before on your account.
    I would recommend double checking your account to be sure of this at the
    Account Microsoft website
    . If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back lettings us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial - Similar Threads - Game Pass trial

2. Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass for Windows 10 - Spotify 6-month trial: I signed up for Game Pass for Windows about three weeks ago, have been enjoying playing the games but have not received any email or update regarding the Spotify 6 month trial. Have checked the...
  3. Game pass trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass trial: Hello, So I wanted to "try" the trial to "try" some games, and i can't find anywhere the option to use the 14-days trial. On the Microsoft store there is no option to sign up for it. Can't find...
  4. Xbox game pass, not eligible for 6-months Spotify trial.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass, not eligible for 6-months Spotify trial.: I'm on PC and I recently got the xbox pass. This is my second time, I had it previous some time ago, though I redeemed no spotify trial then. However, years ago I did use Spotify's own...
  5. Game pass trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass trial: Game pass trial went up. 3 weeks later, only 5 of my games don’t have error 0x803f900a popping up. I’ve removed my account and added it, reset the router, and reset the xbox 3 times. Nothing has...
  6. Xbox game pass free trial removed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass free trial removed?: I remember about a year ago there was a free trial option when purchasing xbox game pass in the xbox store. I told my friend (who just got an xbox one s ) about it when i was at his house but it...
  7. XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial: I activated by accident the 14 days trial about when the offer of 3 months for $1 was just launched and now that the trial has finished I cant activate the offer due to the subscription has not...
  8. How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial: The trial doesnt show up in the cancel payments so i dont know what to do 47c1d918-9c55-4383-955c-39a15f1176bc
  9. Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass: I did a 14 day game pass some time around last month but i am now being charged 10 dollars and i dont know why. I dont want game pass anymore nor do i want to pay for it just to cancel my...
  10. Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unexpected charges for free trial game pass: Hi, when I got the trial of game pass, in my bill appears three 1dollar chargues from Microsoft ST d1f987d7-ef5f-4103-8b6c-756bbd057b32