Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For the current deal for XGP ultimate, I'm only offered the deal for 1 month (1 month bonus time). I'm assuming that's because I'm a previous Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by metaldevil, Sep 12, 2019.

1. metaldevil
    metaldevil Guest

For the current deal for XGP ultimate, I'm only offered the deal for 1 month (1 month bonus time). I'm assuming that's because I'm a previous Xbox Live subscriber, and not a new customer. This offer includes Gears 5 Ultimate. Do I get to keep Gears 5 Ultimate
    once I terminate my subscription, or do I need to maintain an XGP or Xbox Live Gold subscription the way Games with Gold works? The terms on the deal page neglect to address this.

:)

metaldevil, Sep 12, 2019
  2. metaldevil Win User

Thanks to you and Smwutches for the quick reply.
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

You would need to maintain both subscriptions to be able to have access to the Game or any games offered on the Game Pass. Once your subscription expires you don't have access to the games anymore.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Just to add, Game Pass does allow you to purchase the games at a discount. So if there is a game you want to continue playing without having to buy game pass again, you can get it cheaper that way.
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

I'm assuming you're talking about the deal to convert Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass to the Ultimate subscription. If you read the description on this page
    it says "Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Game Pass for PC time into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months". So you will still be able to take advantage
    of the deal. At the moment there's also an offer to get 2 months of Gamepass Ultimate for $2 on top of whatever is converted.
  6. KnottyLocsTY Jr Win User

Xbox Live $2 Gold

Not the game pass. Xbox Live Gold for 2$ is on my xbox home page but when i press it it takes me to the marketplace but the deal just dissapears.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question - Similar Threads - Game Pass deal

2. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal: Hey, I can't seem to buy the current Game Pass Ultimate 3 month deal, I have xbox live already. A visa is connected to the account, but it gives a error when pressing the buy button. I thought...
  3. £1 xbox game pass deal

in XBoX on Windows
    £1 xbox game pass deal: I have waited for over 15 days for my extra things that come with the game pass deal (Spotify premium, discord nitro, ea access) I am in the UK so the region is not a problem. (I use Windows...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Deal Fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Deal Fail: I've never had Game Pass Ultimate so I tried bundling 12 months of remaining Gold subscription with 3 months of GPU (totalling 15 months) for $1, but in the process I somehow purchased 1 month of...
  5. Current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal?

in XBoX on Windows
    Current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal?: Hi. I've been reading the forums a bit and I have seen a lot of different answers to questions about the current deal which is supposed to include Discord Nitro, EA Acess and Spotify premium. Now...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate New Deal Not Available?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate New Deal Not Available?: Hi, there is currently a limited time offer where I can purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 3 months for just £1, however, it will not give me the option to do so. I’ve asked a few other people...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Signup Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Signup Deal: I haven't had gamepass or live since probably the start of this year, February when my old one ran out. The new ultimate deal looks great and so I decided to sign up again. For some reason when I...
  8. one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing: it says one dollar but when i click on it it's 15 dollars. i am not currently a member of Game Pass Ultimate. 3be73335-bbfc-46ac-a360-e92239b133ab
  9. £1 xbox game pass deal

in XBoX on Windows
    £1 xbox game pass deal: Hello, I recently purchased the £1 Xbox game pass deal. I was wondering how I activate the Spotify premium, EA access and discord nitro? Some people have said it's region-based, I live in the UK...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 Deal: I recently saw that for Black Friday, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is doing a $1 for 3 months deal. Is this the same as the last time they did this when it was just Xbox Game Pass where I will still...