Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For the current deal for XGP ultimate, I'm only offered the deal for 1 month (1 month bonus time). I'm assuming that's because I'm a previous Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by metaldevil, Sep 12, 2019.

1. metaldevil
    metaldevil Guest

For the current deal for XGP ultimate, I'm only offered the deal for 1 month (1 month bonus time). I'm assuming that's because I'm a previous Xbox Live subscriber, and not a new customer. This offer includes Gears 5 Ultimate. Do I get to keep Gears 5 Ultimate
    once I terminate my subscription, or do I need to maintain an XGP or Xbox Live Gold subscription the way Games with Gold works? The terms on the deal page neglect to address this.

:)

metaldevil, Sep 12, 2019
  2. metaldevil Win User

Thanks to you and Smwutches for the quick reply.
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

You would need to maintain both subscriptions to be able to have access to the Game or any games offered on the Game Pass. Once your subscription expires you don't have access to the games anymore.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Just to add, Game Pass does allow you to purchase the games at a discount. So if there is a game you want to continue playing without having to buy game pass again, you can get it cheaper that way.
  5. KnottyLocsTY Jr Win User

Xbox Live $2 Gold

Not the game pass. Xbox Live Gold for 2$ is on my xbox home page but when i press it it takes me to the marketplace but the deal just dissapears.
  6. iStarkua Win User

I cant play another games

are you asking why your Xbox Live Gold is not working or are you asking if Division 2 and RDR2 are part of game pass?

Yes this is 2 question,why if i have full package
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question - Similar Threads - Game Pass deal

2. I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I see a deal for Halo Reach Skins. it would be awesome if I had them, but I’m not receiving any redeem code or anything. should I be getting a redeem code for...
  3. Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal: Im being advertised this deal but everytime I select it the 2 months for $2 option is missing & its only giving me the option of 1 month for $1. I've also tried to to purchase it from the website...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion: As an Insider I was part of the beta test of Ultimate a few months back. I had only a few months of Gold and 4 months of Game Pass out of my year subscriptions converted to 6 months. I wasn't...
  5. Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund the $1 Game Pass deal: I made a mistake and hastily purchased the $1 game pass deal. Can I refund it, buy a longer Xbox live subscription, then re-buy the $1 deal? Or if I refund it will the deal be gone forever?...
  6. When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?: I was wondering when the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal ends because my friend is going to give me some xbox gold codes when he returns back in a week. Will the deal be here still or should I...
  7. Can't get the $1 deal Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get the $1 deal Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I'm trying to get the $1 deal for Game Pass Ultimate, but when I click the "Join for $1" button I get redirected to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate page but I see the full price of $16.99. If...
  8. 3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions: Hey everyone! I checked the FAQs for the 3 months Xbox Game Pass for $1 deal but unfortunately there was no answer to my question. Here is the situation: I haven't used xbox game pass ever on...
  9. Xbox game pass Trouble/ deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass Trouble/ deal: I received the one month code for The Xbox game pass through operation spymaster. I claimed it thinking I could add on to that deal, but Now I can no longer buy the 3 month Xbox game pass deal for...
  10. Hot deal Xbox 3 month game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hot deal Xbox 3 month game pass: Went to buy 3 months with points but went to old email i no longer use so i would need another code sent to new email i use today i went from aol email to a g mail....