xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription)

Discus and support xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Merhabalar, 7 eylül tarihinde 1 aylık Xbox Game Pass Ultimate üyeliği almıştım. Otomatik yenilemeyi kapatmıştım ama kartımı sistemden kaldırmaya... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OğuzhanNarin1, Oct 9, 2019.

1. xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription)

Merhabalar,

7 eylül tarihinde 1 aylık Xbox Game Pass Ultimate üyeliği almıştım. Otomatik yenilemeyi kapatmıştım ama kartımı sistemden kaldırmaya çalıştığım zaman 44,99 ₺ ödeme istiyor. Ben bu ücreti ödemek istemiyorum. Sistemden kartımı nasıl kaldırabilirim ?

Uygulamada 14.10.2019 yazıyordu acaba son ödeme günü o gün olduğu için o günden sonra mı sistemden kaldırabilirim.

[Translation]

Hi

On September 7, I was a member of the 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I turned off the auto-renewal, but when I try to uncheck my card, it asks for a payment of ₺44.99. I don't want to pay that price. How can I remove my card from the system?

The application said 14.10.2019, and i wonder if I can remove it from the system after that day because the last payday is that day.

:)

OğuzhanNarin1, Oct 9, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there OÄŸuzhanNarin1,

If you are unsure of how to remove your payment instrument then go ahead and take a look at the following support article for

Managing your payment options online

If you are not able to remove your payment instrument due to a pending payment then as {Parity} has mentioned, go ahead and
    Contact Xbox Support so they may take a further look into your account and provide further assistance in this situation.

I hope this helps.
  4. Kirill Krasin Win User

xbox Gold Memberships

Hello there

There is a plenty information about
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , and converting Live Gold and/or Game Pass into one Ultimate subscription.
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Share his gold and his expensive game pass either.

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Compartir Gamepass ultimate PC en un grupo familiar[Translation-Share Gamepass ultimate PC in a family group]

Hi Xjegax,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question about game pass for PC. Unfortunately, the

game pass for PC
    is not yet available to be shared like game pass for console or the Xbox live subscription.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. xbox game pass aboneliği hakkında (About xbox game pass subscription) - Similar Threads - game pass aboneliği

2. "Keyboard+mouse" control for Xbox Series X games, in Game Pass (Управление...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Keyboard+mouse" control for Xbox Series X games, in Game Pass (Управление...: (ENG) Hello, I’ve recently found out about such an opportunity as “connecting keyboard and mouse to Xbox consoles”. I was always a being PC player, and a little later I began to play at mobile...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: How I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate code 47338307-b75f-4abb-b8ff-9f79bcdd9f52
  4. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  5. Life is Strange 2 Game Pass Removal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Game Pass Removal?: Hi guys, Just wanted to make sure Life is Strange 2 is removed from game pass or if its just me having difficulty opening the game. When did it get removed if so?...
  6. Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  7. GAME PASS no XBOX 360[GAME PASS on XBOX 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME PASS no XBOX 360[GAME PASS on XBOX 360]: Boa Tarde, meu filho ganhou um xbox 360. Nos últimos dias adquiri uma conta XBOX GAME PASS. Toda vez que vou baixar o jogo no site para ele istalar o jogo no meu XBOX 360, ele informa o seguinte...
  8. Gears of War 3 missing from Game Pass and Own Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Game Pass and Own Library: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  9. Can I get refunded on my Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get refunded on my Xbox Game Pass?: I purchased xbox gamepass on May 27th and it said that I would be billed again on July 4th. I was planning to cancel so I wouldn't be charged $15. However, it billed me on June 28th. Can I have a...
  10. Gears of war 3 Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 Game pass: Buenas, había deacargado gears of wars 3 por game game pass , funcionaba perfecto , hoy quise jugarlo y no me dejaba , salia como si no lo tuviera, lo borre para volver instalarlo y no me deja la...