xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]

Discus and support xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Merhabalar, bügün akşam saatlerinde xbox game pass almak istedim kart bilgilerini girdim satın al dedim ama kartımda yeterli bakiye bulunmadığı... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaan Kartal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Kaan Kartal
    Kaan Kartal Guest

xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]

Merhabalar, bügün akşam saatlerinde xbox game pass almak istedim kart bilgilerini girdim satın al dedim ama kartımda yeterli bakiye bulunmadığı hatasını aldım kontrol etmek için kartıma baktım kartımdan para çekilmiş ama game pass im yok diye gözüküyor lütfen
    yardım

edin.

[Mod removed- personal information]

[Translation- Hi all, I wanted to get the Xbox game pass in the evening of the day I entered the card information I said Buy, but I received the error that the card was not enough funds to check my card pulled the money but the game does not seem
    to pass IM Enquiries

Save.]

:)

Kaan Kartal, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come] - Similar Threads - game pass aldım

2. Game pass promoción (Game pass promotion)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass promoción (Game pass promotion): Se puede pagar la promocion de $10 del game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? Translation: Can you pay the $ 10 promotion of the game pass with a gift card? 4450cb65-e69a-4481-980a-9b74c9c89308
  3. How to utilize Xbox Live Gold Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to utilize Xbox Live Gold Game Pass: I have purchased the Xbox Live Gold Pass and would like to play online multiplayer with my son. If we have two controllers playing on our Xbox One S, can we participate together in a multiplayer...
  4. Xbox Game Pass $1 First Month Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass $1 First Month Promotion: I tried the begin the $1 month promotion and am met with the full subscription cost when trying to initiate it. I have contacted once already and was suggested to begin a question here to...
  5. Xbox Game Pass being charged twice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass being charged twice: Hey all. It seems Microsoft is charging me double for my Game Pass, but the weird thing is that Game Pass only shows up once in my subscriptions. I've cancelled the Game Pass subscription that...
  6. Help with Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox game pass: I have a serious problem with the xbox game pass i pay for 6 months and it appears in the purchases. but now says that i have to buy it again because the suscription finish and only has pass one...
  7. F1 2028 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2028 game pass: sou assinante do game pass. Baixei o jogo não consigo jogar O JOGO NÃO INICIA [Translation - I'm a subscriber to the game pass. I Downloaded the game I can not play The GAME does NOT START]...
  8. Can’t buy Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox game pass: Hi, i am trying to buy gamepass for xbox 1x for my son. We got the xbox gift card and we redemed the card. He has enough credit for 1 month subscribtion but every time we try to purchase it, it...
  9. XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass: Okay guys, so I have XBOX Game Pass. And I went into the store to check out any new games that were on the list and it is saying that i have to get Game Pass again. Yet, I can still play the games...
  10. F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...: Eu ganho um erro 0x82D40007 quando tento entrar no jogo. Significa que esse jogo já foi retirado do Xbox game pass? Muito obrigado. I get an error 0x82D40007 when trying to play the game. Does it...