xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]

Discus and support xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Merhabalar, bügün akşam saatlerinde xbox game pass almak istedim kart bilgilerini girdim satın al dedim ama kartımda yeterli bakiye bulunmadığı... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaan Kartal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Kaan Kartal
    Kaan Kartal Guest

xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come]

Merhabalar, bügün akşam saatlerinde xbox game pass almak istedim kart bilgilerini girdim satın al dedim ama kartımda yeterli bakiye bulunmadığı hatasını aldım kontrol etmek için kartıma baktım kartımdan para çekilmiş ama game pass im yok diye gözüküyor lütfen
    yardım

edin.

[Mod removed- personal information]

[Translation- Hi all, I wanted to get the Xbox game pass in the evening of the day I entered the card information I said Buy, but I received the error that the card was not enough funds to check my card pulled the money but the game does not seem
    to pass IM Enquiries

Save.]

:)

Kaan Kartal, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. xbox game pass aldım ama gelmedi [Translation- I bought the Xbox game pass but it didn't come] - Similar Threads - game pass aldım

2. Xbox360 gold and game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 gold and game pass: Why can't I find the free loadable games after purchacing the Xbox live gold and game pass..and when I go to bing/ browser it says need to update browser. .I have deleted cache and and history and...
  3. Game pass 4 achievements quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass 4 achievements quest not working: As the title says. The quest to get 4 achievements in an id@xbox title isn't working. I've got 6 achievements in human fall flat today 18th may 2019 and another 2 in pumped bmx pro today and the...
  4. Game pass quests - Tecmo Bowl Throwback achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests - Tecmo Bowl Throwback achievements: I was trying to complete the game pass quests, but currently Tecmo Bowl Throwback is reading that is has 0/0 achievements available to unlock even tho I played it yesterday and unlocked some...
  5. Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass: HI, I found out recently that games can be removed from game pass. I was wondering if you install a gamepass game , can it go once youve installed it. Thanks, Marc...
  6. Missing game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game pass quests: I am missing game pass quests for past 10 days. They are not showing in my Xbox reward app or on my mobile app. Yesterday, I become delta insider and upgrade to ultimate. Yet, no monthly quest...
  7. XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAME PASS: Kann ich meine AboKosten mit meinem Prepaidkonto von O2 DE BEZAHLEN Ist das möglich? [Translation - Can I get my subscription costs with my prepaid account of O2 DE BEZAHLEN Is this possible?]...
  8. Xbox Game Pass How long Can I pay it forward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass How long Can I pay it forward: How long can I pay forward for Xbox gamepass is it 2 or 3 years? a66e40f8-6b6f-433c-b2c4-8e83e11ceb9d
  9. Xbox live gold and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold and game pass: It turn out that i paid the subscription for xbox live gold of a month, it ended yesterday, now I design that I have debited because an automatic renewal has been activated, now it does not let me...
  10. xbox game pass aldım 7 tl kesti[xbox game pass bought 7 tl cut off]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass aldım 7 tl kesti[xbox game pass bought 7 tl cut off]: merhaba. geçenlerde xbox game pass satın aldım ancak ürünü alamadığım gibi kartımdan 7 TL kesti.para iade edilir diye bekledim ancak hçbir hareket yok. nedir bu 7 tl ? ve iade edilir mi?...