Xbox game pass and Spotify premium

Discus and support Xbox game pass and Spotify premium in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I the purchased Game Pass Ultimate a few months ago , but cannot find where the code is to redeem 6 free months of the included Spotify Premium.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KarenAlcala, Jan 12, 2020.

1. KarenAlcala
    KarenAlcala Guest

Hello, I the purchased Game Pass Ultimate a few months ago , but cannot find where the code is to redeem 6 free months of the included Spotify Premium. Could someone tell me where I can find it?

:)

KarenAlcala, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Jim _River Win User

Game Pass Gifts

I bought game pass ultimate and have not ever had Spotify premium and if the Spotify deal is over whats the point in getting premium?
  3. FacedCash4600 Win User

Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

I did get the code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (did came with Spotify Premium as well), and redeemed it but didn't get me Spotify Premium, but I'll see what I can do
  4. brown1239 Win User

Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

Dont know if this post fits here or not but. Ive done the xbox spotify deal and havent received my spotify code. My account has never had game pass ultimate, game pass for pc, or spotify premium. So I am unsure why i have not received a spotify code
    yet.
  5. Kev7420 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email.

Maybe this can help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/spotify-and-xbox-game-pass-faq
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

How do I get my discord nitro subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate?

Thema:

1. Xbox game pass and Spotify premium - Similar Threads - game pass Spotify

2. Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass discord nitro Spotify premium not working: I bought game pass sometime in December and since then, have not recieved any notification about the Nitro promo thing... Any idea why this is? Thanks! af8d6cdd-af0c-4075-8d5c-2ccf30325bd8
  3. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code: I bought game pass a few day ago but i haven't gotten any codes i got the ea access when i tried using it but my spotify and discord code won't come in so i downloaded spotify on my game to see if...
  4. Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift": I purchased the Game Pass with 6 months Spotify, Nitro and EA offer. The "Claim your gift" section is no longer there in my Game Pass area. I have not recieved any codes via email, is there...
  5. Spotify code for purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify code for purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC: I purchased the XBGP Ultimate for PC on the 24th of December and have not received a code for Spotify via email or Xbox messages. I got on my Xbox One and saw the "Claim you Ultimate Gift" tab and...
  6. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Codes: I got the Xbox Ultimate game Pass with the free Spotify on the 2nd, but still haven't gotten the codes four days later. Is this normal, or did something go wrong?...
  7. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium: I just bought Xbox game pass ultimate today, and i have not received the codes for discord nitro and spottily premium, how do i get them? c59396e2-73c0-44b3-be68-0c2cf3e820a0
  9. Game Pass Ultimate & Spotify Premium code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate & Spotify Premium code: I recently purchased Game Pass Ultimate, but didn't receive Spotify Premium code? Anyone know how to request one or will it be sent automatically via a message? a966cb95-2183-4e98-9074-1d87a5f0597a
  10. Redeeming Discord and Spotify memberships from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Discord and Spotify memberships from xbox game pass: Hi I recently bought the xbox live gold and was wondering how i redeem the 6 month spotify subscription + the 3 month discord nitro on pc (not on xbox) 3db08950-14b4-44d3-a9dc-579e14b20958