Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the most recent update to the Android this week, the section that shows new games added to Game Pass, isn't showing. It shows fine under PC but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/greigybear, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab

/u/greigybear, Aug 3, 2022
  2. AumanshKaushal Win User

Cant Redeem Perks | XBOX Gamepass

I installed XBOX, XBOX Game Pass, XBOX Game Pass Beta app but i cant find the perks tab. (Android)
  3. TonyIsntGood Win User

Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store.

I do not have a tab for "Xbox Game Pass" in my Windows Store. And under Downloads, it only shows 2 of the 12 games I have downloaded in the Xbox App... This is the problem
  4. Violent Lighty Win User

Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

I'm using android version 11, I've tried the game pass app and the game pass beta app, and my account has game pass ultimate. This problem only exists on my Galaxy S20 FE phone, but everything works fine on my Galaxy Tab A tablet. UPDATE: As of today, the GAME PASS app says INSTALL TO for all games, and the GAME PASS BETA app shows the PLAY button darkened and not working for all games.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass sharing

You have to log in with the account that has game pass, then use that same account to set the console as the home Xbox. The console is only the home Xbox under her account, not yours.

Even after you have made the Xbox the Home Xbox, she still will not see game pass under games and apps. She will have to find the games from the game pass tab or the store.
  6. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Gears of War 2 code redeemed but not in library (but can install?)

Was the code xbox or pc?

Sometimes games that are on game pass will show up unflder that tab as well if its installed.

You can try checking there by going my games and apps and scrolling down to the game pass tab
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab

1. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab - Similar Threads - Game Pass App

2. Entering the Xbox Game Pass app on Series X crashing to Dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Entering the Xbox Game Pass app on Series X crashing to Dashboard?: Hi all - Trying to see if others have had this problem, and if so, how to troubleshoot it. I’m in the Xbox Alpha Version and have been a long time. The past few weeks, when I click on the Xbox...
  3. Game Pass Android App Scrolling Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Android App Scrolling Issue: Hi, I have an annoying issue with the Xbox Gamepass Android app where the app scrolls in the opposite direction. This is the only app on my phone which has the issue (Android 12, One UI 4.1). I...
  4. Rainbow Six Siege not Showing on Xbox app, even with Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege not Showing on Xbox app, even with Game Pass Ultimate: I have Game Pass Ultimate, yet on my PC I can't find Rainbow Six Siege or any add-ons for it on the Xbox app. f8a88eed-496c-4ef1-a78f-5df189cd3a21
  5. How do I turn in my Game Pass Quests and use the Microsoft rewards app on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn in my Game Pass Quests and use the Microsoft rewards app on PC?: My Xbox Series X is messed up and has to go in for repairs. I dont want to miss out on the rewards points or lose my streaks. I cant find how to use the Microsoft Rewards App thats on Xbox, for...
  6. Game Pass tab appears to be missing in my XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass tab appears to be missing in my XBOX app: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but, apparently, the Game Pass tab doesn't think so. 016fbdb5-b5bf-4d5d-aeab-ce4d919274de
  7. My game pass app has said I am suspended for about a month now and it won’t let me access...

in XBoX on Windows
    My game pass app has said I am suspended for about a month now and it won’t let me access...: So for about a month it has said my account is suspended but its not so I haven’t been able to access game pass perks but I can still play is there anyway to fix this...
  8. PC Games Pass app - Network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC Games Pass app - Network issues: Hi everyone, Throughout my time using the PC games pass app, I have encountered various issues. Many I have solved but there's still one very frustrating issue that remains. Breif context is, my...
  9. Cant download pc game pass nor xbox app to play on my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download pc game pass nor xbox app to play on my laptop: Hi, Im trying to setup my laptop to be able to play xbox games in it, I can open Microsoft store app and login, but it doesnt let me download xbox app or pc game pass for that matter, it gives me...
  10. Xbox game pass app only shows install to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass app only shows install to: Recently my game pass app no longer shows the play now on cloud game options. I was able to play recently on 6/25 however now 6/29 the options are gone. Have an Android 12 Samsung A32. Have...