Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Politika-A7C14A4C-554F-43, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

Hi there,

The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info.

This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current quests and I am unable to download GP games to my Xbox via the app.

This is a recent problem. I would say roughly coinciding with my move to Game Pass Ultimate within 24 hours of it being announced.

The error mesage I get on the rewards tab is "Oops, we were unable to retrieve your Rewards info. Let's try it again. Swipe down to refresh." This doesn't work of course.

Has anyone else had this problem?

:)

Politika-A7C14A4C-554F-43, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

1. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc - Similar Threads - Game Pass app

2. Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only

in XboX Insiders
    Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only: I have a second console at my holiday home. I do not have the ability to install games to my second console using the mobile app. Please add feature to install game pass games to other consoles...
  3. Games lagging/low performance for Xbox beta app and game pass for PC gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Games lagging/low performance for Xbox beta app and game pass for PC gaming: Hi, I updated to latest Windows Version and meet PC system requirements. I downloaded the Xbox beta app for PC I purchased game pass for PC - and I cannot find Minecraft? Please help. And I...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App: I have tried all the issues and work around on the forum and Rare forum, including updates, reset store, re-sign in. Is it also an known issues for game pass unable to download sea of thieves?...
  5. The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass): Played The Outer Worlds yesterday for quite some time without any problems. Today i wanted to launch the game via the xbox app & also tried it with microsoft store and it just won't launch, it...
  6. xbox games pass ultimate not working on PC xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox games pass ultimate not working on PC xbox app: I have xbox games pass ultimate and have downloaded xbox beta app I was able to download and play some games pass games however now when I try and down load a games pass game it says i don't have...
  7. GAME PASS Xbox (beta) app sign in failure, any solutions?

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME PASS Xbox (beta) app sign in failure, any solutions?: I must say I am awfully disappointed that I can't even sign in to the service I paid for. I've tried every solution I've found including enabling the xbox processes. Please, this should be...
  8. Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app: I cant press anything when choosing between xbox game pass for pc and xbox game pass ultimate Was not connected with active service alert for Purchase and Content Usage, still unable to press...
  9. Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app: I cant press anything when choosing between xbox game pass for pc and xbox game pass ultimate c298361c-2a82-4a72-a0fa-2db4b0ef3be8
  10. Gears 5 (PC using game pass app) Unplayable

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 (PC using game pass app) Unplayable: I have been having this issue for the last couple of weeks, where I will load up a game of Gears 5 (Campaign) and it will run smooth as butter for about 10-15 seconds, before dropping from...