Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Politika-A7C14A4C-554F-43, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

Hi there,

The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info.

This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current quests and I am unable to download GP games to my Xbox via the app.

This is a recent problem. I would say roughly coinciding with my move to Game Pass Ultimate within 24 hours of it being announced.

The error mesage I get on the rewards tab is "Oops, we were unable to retrieve your Rewards info. Let's try it again. Swipe down to refresh." This doesn't work of course.

Has anyone else had this problem?

:)

Politika-A7C14A4C-554F-43, Aug 16, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

I did but I just tried to sign in a few times until it worked. It does work though. Below is a screenshot I just took on my Galaxy S8.

[​IMG]
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi,

and sorry to hear. But as far as I know, the app is not ready yet (beta)!!??

Check for updates and leave the fingers crossed ;-)

Hope this helps
  4. Politika-A7C14A4C-55 Win User

Yeah, half a dozen times or so now
  5. Joseph Zimmerman Win User

When you sign in, be sure to not use Edge on Android as it was the cause of my problem. I could sign in but no rewards info etc. I changed my default browser to Google Chrome and it worked fine. I hope this helps!
  6. Politika-A7C14A4C-55 Win User

Thanks. I've signed in and out half a dozen times without success now. Strange thing is, it worked fine for ages, I've been with the Game Pass almost since the beginning.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc - Similar Threads - Game Pass app

2. please help i can't download games on xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    please help i can't download games on xbox game pass app: How to fix this [img] 61073a59-29e0-445c-81b2-3d21cd813ffa
  3. Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC: Every time I try install a game from the game pass app for PC I get error code 0x00000001 and it stops the download. I have restarted my computer many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  4. Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005: Hi guys, I have now a problem in the download of games and update from the xbox game pass for PC. The ownload usually doesn't start or it works for some seconds and then it stops and after some...
  5. Xbox Game Pass mobile app not starting up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass mobile app not starting up: After downloading the latest update, the app no longer starts up on my phone. When I launch the app, I get a brief white screen, then it kicks me back to my phone's home screen....
  6. Error downloading game pass games on Xbox app for PC (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    Error downloading game pass games on Xbox app for PC (beta): Unable to download certain games, getting error 0x00000001. It's not all games but only some (hollow knight, moving out, bloodstained) and I can't find anything to fix it other than reinstall the...
  7. Game pass app and windows store cannot install anything, error 0x80070057

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app and windows store cannot install anything, error 0x80070057: hi all, I cannot get anything from the xbox game pass app to install at all, or from the windows story. everything gives me a harddrive error, 0x80070057. i think its because i changed folder...
  8. Get this error (no applicable app licence found) all the time when using Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Get this error (no applicable app licence found) all the time when using Xbox Game Pass for PC: I found solution but wanted to let you l know about this. PC is in beta and this needs to be fixed. SOLUTION: Let us try to Re-register Windows Store apps and check if it helps. Press...
  9. Game Pass not working w/ PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass not working w/ PC App: Renewed subscription and Game pass is not registering as being subscribed in PC App. I have logged into microsoft services and have verified both there and transaction history that it has been...
  10. Xbox game pass Pc app needs a community tab

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Pc app needs a community tab: Xbox game pass app needs a community tab like steam, currently, if I see a game on GP I go to Steam to see the discussion or if I have any issues with the game I need to look at steam. If you...