Xbox Game pass app going to black screen

Discus and support Xbox Game pass app going to black screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As per the title, I start the app, it launches the green xbox screen, then the window goes black and stays that way. I can still launch any games I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ssj4falky, Sep 24, 2020.

1. ssj4falky
    ssj4falky Guest

As per the title, I start the app, it launches the green xbox screen, then the window goes black and stays that way.

I can still launch any games I have downloaded via their individual entries on the start menu, but can't access the app to get any more....

edit: worked fine before the app came "out of beta"

:)

ssj4falky, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Pure Ares Win User

Screen goes black when trying to play COD MW3 on live

Still lack screened, I get to go to multiplayer then click Xbox live , and it connects to Xbox live and retrieves profile then a few seconds pass and it black screens
  3. AnferneeSharp Win User

Xbox one crash?

I seen that if you reset the xbox by inpuging and puging it back in a few time but apon selscting any app or game ect. The screen will go back to black
  4. Loomis360 Win User

MLB.TV app problem

UPDATE: I am still not able to actually get to a game in the Xbox One MLB app. I let it sit at the black screen for probably five minutes until it finally kicked itself back to the scoreboard screen. No video was playing in the scoreboard view. When I tried
    to select the game again it asked me to choose a feed and then it just stayed at the scoreboard screen and didn't even try to go to a black screen or anything.
  5. MichaelCasey Win User

Update question

It does it every day no matter the game or app. If I'm playing or watching something and try to go to the home screen BAM!! Black screen. I don't no if it's a bug or something with my X1.
  6. lzyazn Win User

Latest update seems to have renedered my console useless. Any suggestions.

This exact problem happened to me. I just updated and boom just black screen instead of home screen. I click report a problem and it goes to open the app then black screen. I put in a disk and loads up the game screen and then black screen.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game pass app going to black screen - Similar Threads - Game pass app

2. Xbox Game Pass PC app freezes when trying to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC app freezes when trying to sign in: For the past week my Xbox Game Pass PC app as been freezing then crashing when trying to sign in, I got signed out when I had to reset my password. My windows 10 is up to date, my Microsoft Store...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC (Asking to join on both Xbox GP app and Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC (Asking to join on both Xbox GP app and Microsoft...: Hi, I have an issue with my game pass ultimate subscription, it works totally fine on my Xbox One however it doesn't seem to register that I have ultimate on my PC at all. Earlier last year I...
  4. Regarding the Xbox Game Pass app for Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Regarding the Xbox Game Pass app for Android: Why am I not seeing the games in the app? Would it have to do with NAT? cc03f93a-a0a2-4d5f-a1b6-7883350df34d
  5. White screen on game menu xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    White screen on game menu xbox game pass app: I'm having problems with the xbox gamepass app on android, namely on starting cloud games. When I am logged my account if i try to get to a game page to click on the play button 2 seconds after i...
  6. Any way to bypass the game details page on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app?

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to bypass the game details page on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app?: I'm having an issue with the Game Pass mobile app where it crashes when I select a game and it goes into its details page. Otherwise it works flawlessly. I can play games using the "Jump Back In"...
  7. Games Not Loading On Xbox Game Pass App

in XBoX on Windows
    Games Not Loading On Xbox Game Pass App: I've recently built a pc and I was hoping to play Dead By Daylight through the Xbox Game Pass app as it was the game I've been playing on my Xbox the most. The problem I'm having is that whenever...
  8. Game pass app telling me to sign up to ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass app telling me to sign up to ultimate: Have signed up to game pass ultimate to stream games but the android app is telling me I still need to sign up. My Microsoft account says I have an ultimate subscription....
  9. Xbox PC Game Pass App - Can't Sign In

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC Game Pass App - Can't Sign In: Is anyone else having trouble getting the pc app to sign in? It freezes and crashes on click with any Xbox account sign in button. Re-installing, terminating, and restarting the computer as...
  10. Red Exclamation Panic in Game Pass App

in XboX Insiders
    Red Exclamation Panic in Game Pass App: [IMG] submitted by /u/projectj [link] [comments]