Xbox game pass app on android

Discus and support Xbox game pass app on android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ok has anyone had an issue logging into game pass app on android....Ive tried all the methods on the customer support site none of them worked. As soon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GregD80, Nov 22, 2020.

1. GregD80
    GregD80 Guest

Ok has anyone had an issue logging into game pass app on android....Ive tried all the methods on the customer support site none of them worked. As soon as I put in my log in information the app crashes. Sometimes if I reopen it shows my profile then I
    go to hit lets play and the app crashes again. Is there any apps or settings that conflict with this app. Have tried on wifi and cellular data no changes. This is really frustrating me even Microsoft cant seem to give me the information I need.

:)

GregD80, Nov 22, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  3. Lost HaVoK Win User

I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.

I have it running with Android 6, Marshmellow. I tried the xbox app I dont have game pass.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  5. GordonHerriott Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
    It is an app error. Microsoft msge says to try again. Device is Nokia 7. Has been fine til recently. App usually logs in automaticallt when opened but now this error appears
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Did they remove the "Leaving soon" section from Gamepass?

I haven't looked on the console, but I have the Game Pass and Game Pass (Beta) app on Android and I'm seeing that section still in both, fwiw.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass app on android - Similar Threads - game pass app

2. Cant install Xbox app game pass games on secondary SSD drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install Xbox app game pass games on secondary SSD drive.: Cant install Xbox app game pass games on a secondary SSD drive. Every time I try to download a game on my laptop, even selecting the proper drive the game tries downloading on the primary drive...
  3. The Xbox App for PC is telling me that Game Pass isn't available in my region, but I'm in...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox App for PC is telling me that Game Pass isn't available in my region, but I'm in...: Recently the Xbox App started telling me that Game Pass isn't available in my region, despite that I have had game pass for quite a while and even have multiple games on my PC installed through...
  4. Xbox game pass mobile app not connecting to xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass mobile app not connecting to xbox: My xbox game pass mobile app is not connecting to my xbox one (which is massively frustrating as it means i am unable to remotely download games). The regular xbox app connects fine though which...
  5. Xbox Game Pass App : Unable to start installation using the app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass App : Unable to start installation using the app.: When I attempt installation from app, it says added to the queue but nothing happens on the console. Now in the library section of the GamePass app, I see "Waiting for console.." and never...
  6. Game Pass for PC (XBOX beta app) - All games have greyed out "Play" button. Though I can...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC (XBOX beta app) - All games have greyed out "Play" button. Though I can...: Part 1: Issue My daughters game pass for PC account refuses to play any of the games that are part of the game pass OR games that I have purchased and we own outright. This has been going on for...
  7. MY XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC APP WONT DOWNLOAD!!

in XBoX on Windows
    MY XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC APP WONT DOWNLOAD!!: I have version 1905 on my PC and i get all the way to the download screen and it does nothing. i have done several restarts. i made sure everything was updated in the Microsoft store. I downloaded...
  8. I can't install games onto my PC using the Xbox game pass app on my iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install games onto my PC using the Xbox game pass app on my iPhone: It says it all in the title really. I've tried the method they have posted but it still does not work. I can get games to install on my Xbox using this method, but for some reason, it does not...
  9. Can't install Xbox Game Pass app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox Game Pass app on Windows 10: Hi, I can't install the app on my computer. I download the XboxInstaller.exe file, I launch it, I start the installation but the loading bar stops at 30% and doesn't move at all after that. What...
  10. Unable to Switch Account on Xbox game pass app, console companion and forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Switch Account on Xbox game pass app, console companion and forza horizon 4: Everytime I open, xbox game pass app, console companion or forza it signs me into the wrong account and if I log out and log back in the switch account button appears but when I click it, nothing...