Xbox game Pass app

Discus and support Xbox game Pass app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I cant manage an external hard drive from the game pass app on phone Doesn't seem like anyone else has really said anything either Xbox: "500GB"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by jay song 56, Jan 12, 2020.

1. jay song 56
    jay song 56 Guest

Xbox game Pass app

I cant manage an external hard drive from the game pass app on phone

Doesn't seem like anyone else has really said anything either

Xbox: "500GB"

External hard drive: "2TB"

I have around 110 games on both storages

And yes the hard drive is connected

Xbox game Pass app [​IMG]

:)

jay song 56, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

3. xBPx PRIME Win User

Xbox mobile downloads?

But there is on the game pass app i can go into settings and choose which xbox i want to download to. But it only works for game pass games and not the games i buy on the xbox mobile app.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game Pass for PC, Not recognizing purchased game as being purchased. Outer Worlds

For you use the Game Pass on PC with Windows 10, try this steeps:

1 Open the Xbox(beta) App [the Game Pass run for this App and then;

2 Try run the Game
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

xbox gamepass ultimate sale

Open the game pass app on xbox
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

In your Xbox game pass app.
Thema:

Xbox game Pass app

1. Xbox game Pass app - Similar Threads - game Pass app

2. Does the game pass app still work with the omega preview os?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the game pass app still work with the omega preview os?: Ps. The app never worked before but I’m still trying, now it just says it can’t connect to the Xbox submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps: On the Stable Build of the Game Pass Mobile App I receive an Error stating "Oops, we weren't able to retrieve install status for this game. Rest assured the game is queued to your Xbox for...
  4. Game pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass app: My game pass subscription does not show up on the app, like it does on my console. c9eebddd-41bf-46f9-96ca-be432e5d41c8
  5. Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset: Hello, Had the game pass working, Main app was on C drive, Games were set to install on D Drive. Due to seperate issues i had to do a PC reset. This has reset the C drive, but not touched the D...
  6. Xbox PC App won't recognize Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App won't recognize Game Pass subscription.: I can't get the Xbox PC app to recognize that I have a Game Pass subscription. It asks me to buy a new subscription even though the order history page shows i already have it. I already signed in...
  7. Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app: This is a continuing issue. I have the game pass app on my phone and tablet, it still shows an xbox that I don't have anymore(gave it to a friend). The probloem is when I remotely download a game,...
  8. Game pass quests involving game pass app not working

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests involving game pass app not working: As title, the quests (both monthly on new style quests and monthly within app for downloading games from app) are not registering despite going above and beyond what needs to be done for...
  9. 0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...: Hi, after the last update most of my game pass games stopped working. Only a few indie games still start without problems. I noticed first, that the shortlink images disappeared. If i start a...
  10. Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.: [IMG] Visual Bug Visual Bug in the last version submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]