Xbox game Pass app

Discus and support Xbox game Pass app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I cant manage an external hard drive from the game pass app on phone Doesn't seem like anyone else has really said anything either Xbox: "500GB"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by jay song 56, Jan 12, 2020.

1. jay song 56
    jay song 56 Guest

Xbox game Pass app

I cant manage an external hard drive from the game pass app on phone

Doesn't seem like anyone else has really said anything either

Xbox: "500GB"

External hard drive: "2TB"

I have around 110 games on both storages

And yes the hard drive is connected

Xbox game Pass app [​IMG]

:)

jay song 56, Jan 12, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App

The Xbox Game Pass app is not compatible with the Xbox 360 due to the fact that Game Pass is not available for the Xbox 360. Hence why you cannot make the console the default console. The Xbox Game pass app will only work for the Xbox One.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Error Code 0x87E0000F Every Time I Try To Download Game Pass Games.

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Go to Settings > Apps and then click on the Xbox App.

Click on Advanced and then click on Reset or Repair

Close the app, relaunch and check if you can install the Xbox Game Pass Games on Windows PC
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Downloading

Which app are you using? The Xbox App or the Game Pass App?
  6. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

xbox game pass (Xbox Beta) app requests smart card

Thema:

Xbox game Pass app

1. Xbox game Pass app - Similar Threads - game Pass app

2. In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...: Yesterday he was there and today he's not showing up. It happens to someone else? Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox app game pass MCC wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app game pass MCC wont start: After updating today my MCC won't start, instead, it just closes itself. Also if i try to launch through the shortcut it just takes me to game services. Is there any way to fix this? ive already...
  4. Xbox game Pass app isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game Pass app isn't working: For the past two months, I haven't been able to use the Xbox game pass app on the Xbox it says "Go to the Xbox store we can't show game pass games right now." with all my looking I can't find any...
  5. Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not...: Hi, This is happening to a few games but the example I will use is Battlefleet Gothic 2 installed through xbox game pass. I have this on steam and no issue however when playing with windows scale...
  6. Xbox app does not detect already installed games via the game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app does not detect already installed games via the game pass: Xbox app does not detect already installed games via the game pass, nor load ANYTHING from the store nor from the game pass section. Already tried resetting the app and reinstalling whole thing...
  7. PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: No Mans Sky Beta on the Xbox Insider App (and by extension the Game Pass PC Version...: As long as you have SteamVR open when you launch it, you will get a popup asking you whether or not you want to play in VR on launch. Works really well so far, seems to run as well as the steam...
  8. Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store: Is anyone else experiencing a really laggy Xbox Game Pass App? I'm on Moto G7 Play with the latest updates as of June 5, 2020 and I don't know why it lags. The regular Xbox App works fine, but the...
  9. XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games: Hi, I had to replace the D: drive my Game Pass library was used for, as it was running out of space. Disk clone from old 1TB SSD to new 2TB SSD worked perfectly, but now Game Pass app won't...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC app has disappeared from my hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC app has disappeared from my hard drive: I get an error that states /program files/windowsapp/Gameapp (can't remember exact error message) can't be found. Basically, the game app that's stored in the locked windowsapp folder seems to no...