Xbox Game Pass Ark Survival Evolved not updating to latest patch

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ark Survival Evolved not updating to latest patch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, on Friday the 19th Ark Survival Evolved had a patch with added the latest map Valguero to it. This update appears on Xbox and the server I play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Twisted_mentat, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ark Survival Evolved not updating to latest patch

Hello, on Friday the 19th Ark Survival Evolved had a patch with added the latest map Valguero to it. This update appears on Xbox and the server I play on updated to it. But I am not seeing the server anymore, I cannot connect directly to it. I discovered
    this problem is that my version, the Xbox Game Pass For Windows 10 version has not yet been updated with this patch.

Is there a time frame for this? Or is there a way I can make sure the version of Ark i use is updatable? I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but there was no change. Only servers that also have not been updated are being shown.

:)

Twisted_mentat, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  5. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC

Hello there,

Can you try this link out to download the game? let us know if it works, or if you notice anything differently :

ARK: Survival Evolved
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ark Survival Evolved not updating to latest patch - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ark

2. ARK no Game Pass suporte apenas para o inglês? [Translate] ARK in Game Pass support only...

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK no Game Pass suporte apenas para o inglês? [Translate] ARK in Game Pass support only...: Eu estou tentando jogar ARK a alguns dias, paguei o game pass pra isso, porem eu nao achei forma de colocar em pt-BR, fui ver e estava dizendo nas especificações "suporte de idiomas: ingles" entao...
  3. Ark update for Xbox game pass on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark update for Xbox game pass on Windows 10: Hiya, Ark survival evolved game saw an update for windows (steam version) 1 month ago and for Xbox yesterday. I'm using the Xbox (beta) for windows 10 and have Ark as a part of the game pass that...
  4. XBOX game pass wont has not updated the new ark map.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass wont has not updated the new ark map.: the new update for Ark was supposed to come out the 19th at 1 pm. Not only has it not updated ,now there are no servers at all . Im not sure how to fix it. 01df901b-51c3-4b0e-b01d-8fd6eea8b3d5
  5. ARK: Survival Evolved Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved Game Pass PC: I am trying to play ARK: Survival Evolved that i download on Game Pass on my PC and no Servers load up and trying to see what i can do to fix this. Was trying to play with my friends that are on...
  6. Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass: Hi, I'm coming to ask for your help for a problem that seems to persist for years. I took the Xbox game pass for pc, I realized that it was impossible to start the game; a screen with blue edges...
  7. I can not play ARK (Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not play ARK (Game pass): Well, I've already reinstalled the game 4 times! The error is that windows does not allow access to the game files, this error is related to the 0x80070005 that is about administrator...
  8. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC online problem

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox game pass PC online problem: I have downloaded the game but It does not give me the option to play online, only to host and play local. Is it not online support available with Xbox game pass for PC?...
  9. I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4: Me and my friend bought the xbox game pass on pc to download our fav games , but the problem we cant play online when we played forza i invited him to my session but it failed to join he said also...
  10. Ark Survival explorer's edition can't download even though I have game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival explorer's edition can't download even though I have game pass?: As the title says - for some reason I can't download the game through game pass, even though it says its available for it. I can download the base game fine, just not any of the DLC. I'm playing...