Xbox Game Pass being charged twice

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass being charged twice in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey all. It seems Microsoft is charging me double for my Game Pass, but the weird thing is that Game Pass only shows up once in my subscriptions. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jonas Bandana, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass being charged twice

Hey all.

It seems Microsoft is charging me double for my Game Pass, but the weird thing is that Game Pass only shows up once in my subscriptions. I've cancelled the Game Pass subscription that was visible, and deleted my payment options, but I'd still like Microsoft
    to look into it.

:)

Jonas Bandana, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Sorry to hear about your issue. Payment/billing can only be handled by customer support. When contacting customer support, request a call back to speak to a representative.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
  3. JoelHansen Win User

Hello!

I would suggest that you take this question with the MSFT team directly at

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. xX Yggdrasil Xx Win User

Purchase Division season pass?

season pass content must be downloaded in game or youll be charged twice downloading via xbox store
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass charged twice?

There is currently a service alert up for purchases on Live which is probably the issue, but you can find information here on
    how to submit a refund request.
  6. V Macina Win User

Season pass purchased twice and still no season pass

I just had the same problem with my Fallout 4 Season pass I was charged twice but got my pass on the second try but I was still charged twice. Still no refund as I have to call them tomorrow.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass being charged twice - Similar Threads - Game Pass being

2. Logitech G920 not being recognized on dirt rally 2.0 Microsoft store with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech G920 not being recognized on dirt rally 2.0 Microsoft store with game pass: Hi! Ive been wanting to play dirt rally 2.0 but i cant without my wheel. its just not fun. Can I have some help? thx! d4a8a478-3fe0-48f4-89fe-b4ae19e0c0d0
  3. Xbox game pass being forced onto players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass being forced onto players?: Gold membership is roughly $60 a year in order to play online multiplayer and occassionally recieve free game downloads. Game pass if roughly $200 a year for able to do the same as gold but with...
  4. Games Pass Ultimate not active despite payment being made

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Pass Ultimate not active despite payment being made: Hello, I have a recurring games pass ultimate subscription on my account and today I got charged but the status of the subscription still says its not active. What could be the problem....
  5. Xbox Game Pass not being reconised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass not being reconised: I've had and xbox game pass subscription for ages, but as of 2 days ago it's now saying I need to join or sign up to xbox gold each time I try to play a game. I've checked my account and my...
  6. Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app: [IMG] Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app is a Joke as the Xbox (Beta) app has Nothing the Xbox Companion does like Clubs, Console Control, Uploading Custom Pictures...
  7. My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed

in XBoX on Windows
    My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed: Whenever I try to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for PC I get a pop up that says Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out....
  8. xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?: So I wanted to cancel my Xbox game pass ultimate so it would not renew. Apparently, the Xbox live is combined with the game pass ultimate. So when you cancel the game pass it immediately expires...
  9. Not being notified abouy my game pass ultimate running out?

in XboX Insiders
    Not being notified abouy my game pass ultimate running out?: For a few weeks now I haven't been getting notifications about my subscription ending in 7 days... I just get told my Xbox live has run out when I'm trying to play modern warfare or something. My...
  10. About Fallout 4 being removed from the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About Fallout 4 being removed from the game pass: Hi my name is Joshua Darling, andi was wondering why is it that Fallout 4 isn't on the game pass anymore also I've over looked another website saying that gta 5 & Doom will be taken off as well....