Xbox Game Pass being charged twice

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass being charged twice in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey all. It seems Microsoft is charging me double for my Game Pass, but the weird thing is that Game Pass only shows up once in my subscriptions. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jonas Bandana, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass being charged twice

Hey all.

It seems Microsoft is charging me double for my Game Pass, but the weird thing is that Game Pass only shows up once in my subscriptions. I've cancelled the Game Pass subscription that was visible, and deleted my payment options, but I'd still like Microsoft
    to look into it.

:)

Jonas Bandana, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Sorry to hear about your issue. Payment/billing can only be handled by customer support. When contacting customer support, request a call back to speak to a representative.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
  3. JoelHansen Win User

Hello!

I would suggest that you take this question with the MSFT team directly at

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. xX Yggdrasil Xx Win User

Purchase Division season pass?

season pass content must be downloaded in game or youll be charged twice downloading via xbox store
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass charged twice?

There is currently a service alert up for purchases on Live which is probably the issue, but you can find information here on
    how to submit a refund request.
  6. V Macina Win User

Season pass purchased twice and still no season pass

I just had the same problem with my Fallout 4 Season pass I was charged twice but got my pass on the second try but I was still charged twice. Still no refund as I have to call them tomorrow.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass being charged twice - Similar Threads - Game Pass being

2. Game Pass for PC, Not recognizing purchased game as being purchased. Outer Worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC, Not recognizing purchased game as being purchased. Outer Worlds: Fri. the 25th I purchased game pass for pc, downloaded outer worlds and played for 4 days. Did manual saves and auto saves. I have the save game files on pc. When I go to the MS store to click on...
  3. XBOX Game Pass for PC installation path not being honored

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass for PC installation path not being honored: Hi team, I have the following problem, when I chose the destination drive to be other than C: it doesn't honor that, despite having the option showing the correct drive, the games will install in...
  4. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  5. Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?: my daughter did the dollar trial for Game Pass and now we are being billed after the recurring billing was TURNED OFF, why? 2ef8f6b4-244f-4aee-998e-7b3e20cf999e
  6. xbox game pass quest prize not being sent

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox game pass quest prize not being sent: i have recently got my prize for the October and i did not get my prize for my game pass quest and i have done all 4 achievements for 4 games and have not gotten this yet. i asked 2 times on Xbox...
  7. Tomb Raider "Game Pass Offer" and no Game Pass code? Promo being scrubbed from existence?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tomb Raider "Game Pass Offer" and no Game Pass code? Promo being scrubbed from existence?: SUMMARY: For several days there was an offer to purchase the new Tomb Raider movie and receive 2 weeks (14 days) of Game Pass for a combined $18.99 USD. I purchased this. I still have not received...
  8. XBOX GAME PASS GET PAID IN LOOP WITHOUT BEING ACTIVE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX GAME PASS GET PAID IN LOOP WITHOUT BEING ACTIVE: SO i tried to suscribe to XboxGame pass because i want to try Sea of thieve . I take the pass, i paid, it is billed, then i go back to the game, it say: With the pass play this game for free,...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Rewards not being Recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Rewards not being Recieved: I have been having a problem with receiving my Xbox Game Pass rewards for the last two months. Strangely I received both October's and November's first prize, but no prizes after that. I have done...
  10. Game Pass Subscription still enabled after being canceled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Subscription still enabled after being canceled?: Hello, first of all my english is not that good so excuse me if anything i write seems not totally clear. So i created my account around 15 days ago to try the xbox game pass free trial. After...