Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The beta app on mobile got updated with two new features: 1) See what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/aRandomWiseGuy, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

The beta app on mobile got updated with two new features:

1) See what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things

2) We'll let you know when remotely installing PC games start and finish downloading.

Anyone any idea how to see what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things?

submitted by /u/aRandomWiseGuy
    [link] [comments]

/u/aRandomWiseGuy, Dec 7, 2019
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, you can find your perks on your console within the Xbox Game Pass tab, in the new Xbox (beta) app on Windows
    10 PC, or within the Xbox Game Pass mobile app. And as Zenosos said Pso2 is Na and Canada only
  3. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Game Pass App Search Not Working

Whenever I select the "search" function in the mobile app, it crashes and closes the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still have the same problem. I'm on a Galaxy S10e.
    I am on an S8+, are you using the Xbox Game Pass app or the Game Pass Beta App?

I am using the Beta app and it works as expected when searching?
  4. Harvestbuddy Win User

Game not showing on the app

The Xbox (Beta) app recently got updated out of Beta. Try going to the Microsoft Store app to download Minecraft and while you're there, click on the top right icon (the one with the Down Arrow) or the "..." and click on "Downloads and Updates".

Also, the Xbox (Beta) app currently only shows Game Pass games. Minecraft PC unfortunately is not on Game Pass.
  5. pcplod007 Win User

Game pass log in

I used to be signed in but am not any more, I have used both the game pass and game pass beta apps I have tried using wifi and mobile network and still go round in circles I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the apps I am logged in fine on the xbox
    app
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

1. Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update - Similar Threads - Game Pass Beta

2. Game Pass for PC (XBOX beta app) - All games have greyed out "Play" button. Though I can...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC (XBOX beta app) - All games have greyed out "Play" button. Though I can...: Part 1: Issue My daughters game pass for PC account refuses to play any of the games that are part of the game pass OR games that I have purchased and we own outright. This has been going on for...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Beta: I have an Android phone and have installed Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Beta. Both seem to be exactly the same. Is there any difference between the 2 apps at the moment?...
  4. Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps

in XBoX on Mobile
    Thumbstick and D-Pad input stopped working in both Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Beta mobile apps: I recently got a brand new phone that meets the requirements for cloud gaming, as well as a Razer Kishi Xbox edition. Up until yesterday I've been able to stream games and play them with the Kishi...
  5. Why is the Game Pass Beta Installer freezing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Game Pass Beta Installer freezing?: I was having issue with the app a few days ago because it just refused to open, so I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it for the past few days. No matter what I've done it always gets stuck...
  6. The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use.: App version: 2009.263.917 b: v11 Cloud versión : 1.1.0 Cloud UI: 1.1.3 Gamepad navigation: 0.2.1 Suport: 1.0.1 submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox game pass beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass beta: When I use my controller on games such as fallout or halo 5 my controller freaks and uses the wrong controls like when i look its now RT how do i fix this? 529ccac1-b39c-49d0-9d56-9da4970c5757
  8. Social on XBOX Windows (Game Pass Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Social on XBOX Windows (Game Pass Beta): I can't add friends through Xbox, using either the software or the browser version. I can block and report people but not add/follow. b0c7d3e6-2332-48bf-820c-79eb3cce2a20
  9. Xbox game pass beta for pc first month for $1

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass beta for pc first month for $1: I was interested in Xbox game pass for pc beta i recently bought Xbox One Controller for my Laptop Does the 9.99 Dollar month does it mean that instead of deducting 119.88 Dollar straight it will...
  10. Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC: Every time I try install a game from the game pass app for PC I get error code 0x00000001 and it stops the download. I have restarted my computer many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled...