Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

Discus and support Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled the beta app, and set my DNS server to Google (which are the only solutions I can find online).... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/File_the_Simpsons, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

I have updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled the beta app, and set my DNS server to Google (which are the only solutions I can find online). Most of the games on the app give me a 404 error. The only ones I have found that don't are Forza horizon 4, gears 4, and hellblade. Does anyone have any solutions? Very frustrating that I can't play the games I want and have paid for with game pass ultimate.

submitted by /u/File_the_Simpsons
    [link] [comments]

/u/File_the_Simpsons, Aug 22, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

4. XBF Amber M Win User

I Can't Sign Into the Windows 10 Xbox App

Hi Noah,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Are you attempting to sign into the Xbox Console Companion app (formerly Xbox app) or the Xbox (Beta) app? To access Game Pass for PC, you would need to do so from the Xbox (Beta) app.

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ

Please let us know if you're receiving any error codes or messages. You may also wish to try logging into account.microsoft.com to ensure that your email address and password for your account are up to date.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results.
  5. MikeJacz Win User

Error code: 0x80070005 - Paradox Rome Imperator

Sorry this is for the PC Game Pass, in the beta PC App.
  6. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Halo the master chief collection

On PC the Game Pass Xbox(Beta) App is in test Version yet.

Frist try see if you have the Administrator Permission on your PC Account and then if the Error persist make a Report to Developer Team Can Fix It
Thema:

Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

1. Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error - Similar Threads - game pass beta

2. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...: I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem: I bought Game Pass for PC and in some games i have audio issues, like no dialogues sound and some backround sounds is missing too. Games in that condition loses their atmosphere and are not...
  4. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate (BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate (BETA): Hello, i tried buying the xbox game pass but when i press purchase it says i should try a different way to pay and it shows me this error: PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion eFBLWzJ1NkGRnx0w.0.0.28.12...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Beta no install drive showing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Beta no install drive showing: I'm trying to use the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC, but it won't let me install any games. *My account is up-to-date and active *My Windows 10 has all the current updates *I've rebooted...
  6. Dose the xbox game pass (beta) not work for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Dose the xbox game pass (beta) not work for PC?: Hi, Today no less than an hour ago I bought Xbox game pass unlimited for my win10 pc. But I've run into a problem, I'm trying to install and play My Friend Pedro and The Outer Worlds but when...
  7. Nopuedo descargar xbox game pass en pc (beta) error (0x80070005) [Mod translation-I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nopuedo descargar xbox game pass en pc (beta) error (0x80070005) [Mod translation-I can't...: todo bien pero cuando en la pagina me dice instalar luego me dice algo salio mal y no puedo hacer nada que ago? [Mod translation-everything is fine but when the page tells me to install then it...
  8. game pass beta not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass beta not launching: when i launch the game pass beta app, it will load up for a moment and then the screen just goes blank. I have tried resetting the app in the settings but it does not help....
  9. Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta): Cant download Xbox game pass for pc (beta) it goes to 50% and this error shows(0x80070005) ive alo tried downloading game from the microsoft store that from the gme pass and i have bought but they...
  10. Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset: Hello, Had the game pass working, Main app was on C drive, Games were set to install on D Drive. Due to seperate issues i had to do a PC reset. This has reset the C drive, but not touched the D...