Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

Discus and support Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled the beta app, and set my DNS server to Google (which are the only solutions I can find online).... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/File_the_Simpsons, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

I have updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled the beta app, and set my DNS server to Google (which are the only solutions I can find online). Most of the games on the app give me a 404 error. The only ones I have found that don't are Forza horizon 4, gears 4, and hellblade. Does anyone have any solutions? Very frustrating that I can't play the games I want and have paid for with game pass ultimate.

submitted by /u/File_the_Simpsons
    [link] [comments]

/u/File_the_Simpsons, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

3. XBF Amber M Win User

I Can't Sign Into the Windows 10 Xbox App

Hi Noah,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Are you attempting to sign into the Xbox Console Companion app (formerly Xbox app) or the Xbox (Beta) app? To access Game Pass for PC, you would need to do so from the Xbox (Beta) app.

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ

Please let us know if you're receiving any error codes or messages. You may also wish to try logging into account.microsoft.com to ensure that your email address and password for your account are up to date.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results.
  4. MikeJacz Win User

Error code: 0x80070005 - Paradox Rome Imperator

Sorry this is for the PC Game Pass, in the beta PC App.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox PC Beta after dowloading games to seperate drive than windows, I have had to re-install windows 10 twice due to errors.

It's a beta app. There's gonna be a lot of issues. That's why it exists now.
    Yes, but you must not be a PC gamer. The PC Game Pass would not be the cause of BSOD errors in Windows.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC Error 404

Hi there Matheus,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Beta App on PC. I recommend checking out the following article for more troubleshooting information:
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ.

If the issue persists, we recommend:

• Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select Feedback from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide
      feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

1. Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error - Similar Threads - game pass beta

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  3. Gears 5 download game pass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 download game pass pc beta: I was able to play gears 5 on the first day of its early release with the game pass on PC, even so the next few days. Then on its actual release date i think it had an update and it wouldn't...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games: While trying to install any games on Xbox Game Pass for PC, i am unavailable to select any of my drives to install the game. [img] I've tried several workarounds including going to...
  5. cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7

in XBoX on Windows
    cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7: the last good dowload i make was the gears 5 beta and then when i try to dowload gears 5 complete in the dowload process no even 100 mb get the same error 0x800701e7 every time and i try with...
  6. Problem trying to update Game Pass on PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem trying to update Game Pass on PC (Beta): Hi, for the past weeks I cant install nor update games in Xbox Game Pass on PC. I get the message in the app "Its time to update" and I click on it but nothing happens. And as I am in a older...
  7. game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?: Hello i done wrong to upgrade my game pass beta abo to ultimate. I have no xbox one. But it was to late to see that the only Thing that changed wit the ultimate pass, is that i have live Gold for...
  8. Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass: I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what this issue is, but I am unable to pre-install the Gears 5 Ultimate edition with my Ultimate Game Pass on PC. It allowed me to do it on my Xbox One, but I...
  9. Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!

in XBoX on Windows
    Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!: All right boyz! Finally found how to fix the atrociously slow download speeds on the Xbox Game Pass for PC (BETA) APP. This fix will also be applied to Windows Store App. I left my computer all...
  10. How to make the Xbox App Game Pass Beta better

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make the Xbox App Game Pass Beta better: Hello everyone, wondering how do you guys feel about the Xbox Beta App. I am pretty [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] happy with it. I was wondering how this can get even better and I wanted to see if...