XBOX Game Pass Beta (PC) is a mess

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass Beta (PC) is a mess in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After all this years "you did a great job, microsoft"i thought.....well...i was wrong. I purchased the Ultimate Pass after the briefing and until now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lTADl, Jun 12, 2019.

1. lTADl
    lTADl Guest

After all this years "you did a great job, microsoft"i thought.....well...i was wrong.

I purchased the Ultimate Pass after the briefing and until now of all the games i wanted to play only 2 worked.

I cant download Everspace, MudRunner, Surviving Mars, Shenmue for example.

Metro Exodus wont log into Xbox Live, Imperator is crashing every tune after start like FM 2019.

The only 2 games which worked for me are steamworld 2 and sea of thieves.

State of Decay 2 was a normal game pass game ive dowloaded it in the MS Store.

Ive tried every "fix" ive found and none of them worked for me.

I am the only one with this issues? Im rly pissed right now. This was the only good thing about the E3 PC for me....and now im just thinking, well they launched that **** cause they had nothing else great to show....

:)

lTADl, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Outdrag Win User

It is a beta, we strongly apologize.
  3. Braitus Win User

Time to work out the bugs n what not.
  4. lTADl Win User

well i expected these answers like "its a beta" "be patient"etc.

but well...even it is a "beta" you can't even download games proberly. beta for what? this beta app is nothing else than a launcher like steam, origin, uplay etc. ive got some of them from the start and to download some games and play them shouldn't be that
    difficult i guess?

you want to tell me that is absolutely normal for a "beta" to be like that?

i can accepct that some games are crashing (even if it shouldn't) or having login/connection problems. slow downloadrate.....some issues which are typical for a beta.

but seriously? not even a download?
  5. PhotonRJ Win User

I cant login on this piece of ****
  6. GrimParrot Win User

Frankly, yes. Its to test the limits of their tech. Give it a day or two, it will clear up.
Thema:

1. XBOX Game Pass Beta (PC) is a mess - Similar Threads - Game Pass Beta

2. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  3. charged extra than what was advertised for xbox games pass for pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    charged extra than what was advertised for xbox games pass for pc beta: hey, i just bought xbox games pass for pc beta it charged my card when i added my card on account and then charged again for the subscription . anyone know about this. is this how it works?...
  4. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working: Thats it, my xbox 360 controller isnt working with MvsC:I, it works on Steam, so, it is not my controllers fault. Should I upgrade to and Xbox One Controller, and if so, wich model?......
  5. First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times

in XBoX on Windows
    First month Xbox Game Pass PC Beta 1€ charged me two times: Hi, I wanted to purchase a Xbox Game Pass on PC using the Xbox Beta to try the first month at 1€ using the . After I add my credit card requested for my Microsoft account and confirmed my data...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) availability in Pakistan

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) availability in Pakistan: My friends and I are thinking of getting the Xbox Game Pass for PC. We live in Pakistan so we want to know if it is available or not here. 4ca726f0-6281-420e-b6f0-dc0dbebbecf2
  7. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  8. XBOX game pass PC beta

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass PC beta: I updated my windows downloaded the app but I can't get it to accept my payment There is enough on my account but it keeps asking how I want to pay for the rest. I really want to try this while it...
  9. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...
  10. Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working: Hi, I have subscribed to xbox game pass PC when it launched few days ago. So far I have played Forza Horizon 4 and Wolfenstein 2 with no problems, but for some reason I cannot play Gears of War...