Xbox Game Pass billing issues

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass billing issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello - I had been on my Xbox dashboard a few months ago and saw that I could try something called "Xbox Game Pass" for a month for $1. I had a few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Patently Ridiculous, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass billing issues

Hello - I had been on my Xbox dashboard a few months ago and saw that I could try something called "Xbox Game Pass" for a month for $1. I had a few dollars left in my Xbox account from like 5 years ago so thought "why not?" I also had an old PayPal account
    attached to my Xbox account that has been inactive for several years. I tried a few games and don't think I used it past the initial month. However, I did play a game through disc that kept showing "Game Pass" on the loading screen despite it being played
    through disc which I thought was odd but thought nothing more of it.

I will often go months without using my Xbox. A while back for nearly if not over a year I was paying $13 a month for Xbox Live Gold and sometimes going months without even using it once. At any rate, the way billing is supposed to work is that one is charged
    BEFORE the service is given, not after. If money hasn't been given do not expect someone to pay for something over an online service; that is as my name states . It will be over my dead body that I pay $40.29 all because I was suckered in
    to pay $1 for a one month. Don't tell me I need to do something on my end; Microsoft customer service needs to remove this charge on their end because the only option for me in "manage subscriptions" is to pay $40.29 and that's not going to happen. Remove
    this charge now please. This is further financial stress I do not need in life and it's rather tempting to just sell off the Xbox and be done with Microsoft once and for all. I use Xbox to get away from the stresses of life for a bit; not be stressed further.

:)

Patently Ridiculous, Sep 6, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Unfortunately no one here can help you with billing issues.

The only people that can help you with that would be Xbox customer support you can reach them by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us

Whenever a subscription is purchased with whether it be MS account balance, Credit/Debit Card, or even PayPal the auto renew is automatically turned on for that subscription and you would need to go into your account at account.microsoft.com and turn it
    off.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

This is an issue for support dear friend. Wish you the best of luck. We, as ambassadors can't help you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from
    support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then payment and billing

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
  4. Smwutches Win User

Need help with Xbox Game pass

For billing issues, you'll need to contact support and speak to billing.

Also, keep in mind that Game Pass is for the Xbox One and not all of the games will work with a PC.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Juegos descargados con el game pass no funcionan ya [Translation - Games downloaded with the game pass do not work anymore]

Hi there,

Thanks for the reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be having with games from Xbox Game Pass. The first recommendation is to
    log into your Microsoft accountto double check that your Xbox Gold and Xbox Game
    Pass subscriptions are active. If the subscriptions are active, when you try to access games, make sure you're using the gamertag that has the Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass subscriptions. If you used a prepaid code
    to sign up for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, make sure it was successfully redeemed.

Please take a look at the following articles :

Games with Gold.

Xbox Game Pass FAQ

Hope this helps. Let us know by reply!
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

Hi göktuğ Yalçın,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I recommend that you

check your purchase history in your Microsoft account
    to ensure that the purchase of Xbox Game Pass was made on the same account that you use to game with. If you redeemed a code for the subscription, then it will also be listed in the account.

You may also wish to make sure that you have purchased the correct Xbox Game Pass subscription for the device you plan to use it on. Was the purchase for

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    Xbox Game Pass for console
    , or
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    ?

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass billing issues - Similar Threads - Game Pass billing

2. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?: Hello all. Today I decided to get the 2-months-for-$2 deal for Game Pass Ultimate. I saw the message about how Xbox will take $2 for the first two months and then apply appropriate fees for the...
  3. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  4. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  5. Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate: do not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate, at the time of making the purchase tells me that the information on the card is incorrect or that the bank has not been able to authorize this method...
  6. Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?: my daughter did the dollar trial for Game Pass and now we are being billed after the recurring billing was TURNED OFF, why? 2ef8f6b4-244f-4aee-998e-7b3e20cf999e
  7. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  8. billing and paying for game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    billing and paying for game pass: Hi I have changed my billing card twice but it refuses to let me pay with the card for game pass but seems to accept it for live. 022e0288-ec04-4486-b9d4-2a74c6f796e8
  9. se me facturaron 2 veces la suscripcion a game pass [I was billed twice for the game pass ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    se me facturaron 2 veces la suscripcion a game pass [I was billed twice for the game pass ...: me gustaria saber como revertir la segunda suscripcion que se me iso ya que queria probar los 14 dias y ahora me salen que ise 2 suscripciones, y aparte hay una promocion de 1 mes por $500 pesos...
  10. Billing Issue - Game pass charged me 3x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing Issue - Game pass charged me 3x: I've been trying to request a refund through the Xbox site after talking to the stupid virtual assistant which directs me to the refund page which doesn't exist?!?! I also can't find any contact...