Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello my name is Oguzalp İ am Buying Xbox game pass 14 day trial buy and error massage Again There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OğuzalpÖzcan, May 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again

hello my name is Oguzalp İ am Buying Xbox game pass 14 day trial buy and error massage Again

There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to wait a while

Bizim tarafımızda bir sorun oluştu. Bir süre beklemek yararlı olabilir

Lütfen Yardım edin !!!!

How to fix? pls Help me !!!!!

Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again [​IMG]

:)

OğuzalpÖzcan, May 12, 2019
  2. OğuzalpÖzcan Win User

Hello!

Thank you for replying back! Just to clarify, are you trying to use a credit or debit card to make your purchase? Or are you trying to make the purchase using Microsoft Currency? As the message stated, try waiting up to 24 hours before trying to make
    the purchase again. If you have any further issues, please reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
    Yes i am use credit card And 24 Hours after buy again error massage again (There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to wait a while)

HOW TO FİX VERY VERY BAD MİCROSOFT BUY
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello!

Thank you for replying back! Just to clarify, are you trying to use a credit or debit card to make your purchase? Or are you trying to make the purchase using Microsoft Currency? As the message stated, try waiting up to 24 hours before trying to make
    the purchase again. If you have any further issues, please reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. OğuzalpÖzcan Win User

Hello !

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to purchase Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial can be frustrating but I will be happy to assist you. In regards to the 14 day trial, have you ever had the 14 day trial pass before? Or have
    you ever had Game Pass before? If the answer is yes to either one of those questions then you will not be able to partake in the 14 day trial as you've already either had the 14 day trial before on your account or you've had the Game Pass before on your account.
    I would recommend double checking your account to be sure of this at the
    Account Microsoft website
    . If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back lettings us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
    No İ dont any game or pass not buy

My account First buy Game pass

My account active 2 year old minecraft key

And noting
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

That may be a region problem. Try to buy the gamepass using a PC or a cellphone.

Some region problems can be resolved by using a cellphone to get into the MS site (if you don´t have a pc) also, there are people who use VPNs to get into, but that it´s penalized (not so sure) so I would recommend to avoid it.

Also, you can try using a paypal account linked to your credit/debit card and buy using it. I use to get the same problem until I started to use my PP account to buy games.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello OğuzalpÖzcan!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to purchase Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial can be frustrating but I will be happy to assist you. In regards to the 14 day trial, have you ever had the 14 day trial pass before? Or have
    you ever had Game Pass before? If the answer is yes to either one of those questions then you will not be able to partake in the 14 day trial as you've already either had the 14 day trial before on your account or you've had the Game Pass before on your account.
    I would recommend double checking your account to be sure of this at the
    Account Microsoft website
    . If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back lettings us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again - Similar Threads - Game Pass Buy

2. Parta de game pass y juego que compre [Part of game pass and game you buy]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parta de game pass y juego que compre [Part of game pass and game you buy]: Baje the witcher en game pass, llevo aproximadamente 30 horas de juego y decidi comprar la version completa, cuando el juego que compre no me aparece mi partida de game pass, hay forma de importar...
  3. Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid: I've been having a problem, my kid is trying to buy Xbox game pass but when he tries to do it it says that he needs my permission and there are no links and i don't know what to do next.(the...
  4. I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help: I bought PUBG a couple years ago and play it daily. This morning it won't load it brings up a flag to purchase game pass. I dont want game pass. When I exit the advertisement it tells me it can't...
  5. Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass: i want to buy monthly xbox game pass..but when i want to put debit card info..it ask me for my location..the problem is im from malaysia..it ask me to put adress in United States [img]...
  6. Buying "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" For Nitro Boost

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" For Nitro Boost: I Have Entered "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" Gift Code Code And I Want Discord Nitro Boost But After Checking "Perks" In Xbox PC Then I Can't See Discord Nitro. I Want To Ask Why I Didn't Find The...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.: I can't redownload ck3. It gives me the option to buy it a full price or use game pass to download. I have gamepass ultimate. I am signed in my xbox account. I don't think its is fair to make me...
  8. Help me i cant buy xbox game pass with this payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me i cant buy xbox game pass with this payment: Hello guys, i try buy xbox game pass ultimate with my paypal. i tried with debit card tho but it still same as my paypal. any solution with this error code? i have enough balance on my paypal or...
  9. Trying to buy a PC Game Pass and I get "an unexpected error occurred"

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy a PC Game Pass and I get "an unexpected error occurred": Hi, Every time I try to buy a Game Pass I get this error - an unexpected error occurred. I did purchase one and gifted it to my son a few months ago - are you limited to only buying one per...
  10. Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access: I currently have xbox game pass ultimate until June 2022 but am thinking about getting a new series x with all access. What will happen with the game pass subscription and my existing...