Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello my name is Oguzalp İ am Buying Xbox game pass 14 day trial buy and error massage Again There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OğuzalpÖzcan, May 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again

hello my name is Oguzalp İ am Buying Xbox game pass 14 day trial buy and error massage Again

There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to wait a while

Bizim tarafımızda bir sorun oluştu. Bir süre beklemek yararlı olabilir

Lütfen Yardım edin !!!!

How to fix? pls Help me !!!!!

Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again [​IMG]

:)

OğuzalpÖzcan, May 12, 2019
  2. OğuzalpÖzcan Win User

Hello!

Thank you for replying back! Just to clarify, are you trying to use a credit or debit card to make your purchase? Or are you trying to make the purchase using Microsoft Currency? As the message stated, try waiting up to 24 hours before trying to make
    the purchase again. If you have any further issues, please reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
    Yes i am use credit card And 24 Hours after buy again error massage again (There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to wait a while)

HOW TO FİX VERY VERY BAD MİCROSOFT BUY
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello!

Thank you for replying back! Just to clarify, are you trying to use a credit or debit card to make your purchase? Or are you trying to make the purchase using Microsoft Currency? As the message stated, try waiting up to 24 hours before trying to make
    the purchase again. If you have any further issues, please reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. OğuzalpÖzcan Win User

Hello !

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to purchase Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial can be frustrating but I will be happy to assist you. In regards to the 14 day trial, have you ever had the 14 day trial pass before? Or have
    you ever had Game Pass before? If the answer is yes to either one of those questions then you will not be able to partake in the 14 day trial as you've already either had the 14 day trial before on your account or you've had the Game Pass before on your account.
    I would recommend double checking your account to be sure of this at the
    Account Microsoft website
    . If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back lettings us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
    No İ dont any game or pass not buy

My account First buy Game pass

My account active 2 year old minecraft key

And noting
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

That may be a region problem. Try to buy the gamepass using a PC or a cellphone.

Some region problems can be resolved by using a cellphone to get into the MS site (if you don´t have a pc) also, there are people who use VPNs to get into, but that it´s penalized (not so sure) so I would recommend to avoid it.

Also, you can try using a paypal account linked to your credit/debit card and buy using it. I use to get the same problem until I started to use my PP account to buy games.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello OğuzalpÖzcan!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to purchase Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial can be frustrating but I will be happy to assist you. In regards to the 14 day trial, have you ever had the 14 day trial pass before? Or have
    you ever had Game Pass before? If the answer is yes to either one of those questions then you will not be able to partake in the 14 day trial as you've already either had the 14 day trial before on your account or you've had the Game Pass before on your account.
    I would recommend double checking your account to be sure of this at the
    Account Microsoft website
    . If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back lettings us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again - Similar Threads - Game Pass Buy

2. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...
  3. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...: There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$...
  4. Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card: Hello, I'm trying to buy Xbox game pass(Beta) for pc but every time I try to pay for it using my credit card it locks the country/Region option to US! its greyed out! But I'm not from US and my...
  5. If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual...: thank you for responding if you do so 6774e0c4-d70a-4cc0-8fc1-790b781dcb08
  6. XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS: Hello, I can't change region when buying game pass , i already changed region in my microsoft account , but still same , only region i see is United States . Can some 1 help me ? Thanks !...
  7. I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.: Hello. I bought forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for 49,950 won at 50% sale event after Refund for forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox One console and in the description it says that it works on PC. However, when I went onto my PC to use the game pass, it says that I don't own the...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate - How to Buy at the Offer Price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate - How to Buy at the Offer Price: We have tried to accept a Game Pass Ulimate offer of £1/one month made to my daughter logged in to her Console Having followed the process all the way to the end we received a message that said:...
  10. I can't buy a game pass offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy a game pass offer: I try to buy an offer that says "1 month of game pass ultimate for $10 mexican pesos the first month after that $209 the month after that". The problem is here i have $32 on my account so i can...