Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello my name is Oguzalp İ am Buying Xbox game pass 14 day trial buy and error massage Again There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OğuzalpÖzcan, May 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again

hello my name is Oguzalp İ am Buying Xbox game pass 14 day trial buy and error massage Again

There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to wait a while

Bizim tarafımızda bir sorun oluştu. Bir süre beklemek yararlı olabilir

Lütfen Yardım edin !!!!

How to fix? pls Help me !!!!!

Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again [​IMG]

:)

OğuzalpÖzcan, May 12, 2019
  2. OğuzalpÖzcan Win User

Hello!

Thank you for replying back! Just to clarify, are you trying to use a credit or debit card to make your purchase? Or are you trying to make the purchase using Microsoft Currency? As the message stated, try waiting up to 24 hours before trying to make
    the purchase again. If you have any further issues, please reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
    Yes i am use credit card And 24 Hours after buy again error massage again (There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to wait a while)

HOW TO FİX VERY VERY BAD MİCROSOFT BUY
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello!

Thank you for replying back! Just to clarify, are you trying to use a credit or debit card to make your purchase? Or are you trying to make the purchase using Microsoft Currency? As the message stated, try waiting up to 24 hours before trying to make
    the purchase again. If you have any further issues, please reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. OğuzalpÖzcan Win User

Hello !

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to purchase Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial can be frustrating but I will be happy to assist you. In regards to the 14 day trial, have you ever had the 14 day trial pass before? Or have
    you ever had Game Pass before? If the answer is yes to either one of those questions then you will not be able to partake in the 14 day trial as you've already either had the 14 day trial before on your account or you've had the Game Pass before on your account.
    I would recommend double checking your account to be sure of this at the
    Account Microsoft website
    . If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back lettings us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
    No İ dont any game or pass not buy

My account First buy Game pass

My account active 2 year old minecraft key

And noting
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

That may be a region problem. Try to buy the gamepass using a PC or a cellphone.

Some region problems can be resolved by using a cellphone to get into the MS site (if you don´t have a pc) also, there are people who use VPNs to get into, but that it´s penalized (not so sure) so I would recommend to avoid it.

Also, you can try using a paypal account linked to your credit/debit card and buy using it. I use to get the same problem until I started to use my PP account to buy games.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello OğuzalpÖzcan!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to purchase Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial can be frustrating but I will be happy to assist you. In regards to the 14 day trial, have you ever had the 14 day trial pass before? Or have
    you ever had Game Pass before? If the answer is yes to either one of those questions then you will not be able to partake in the 14 day trial as you've already either had the 14 day trial before on your account or you've had the Game Pass before on your account.
    I would recommend double checking your account to be sure of this at the
    Account Microsoft website
    . If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back lettings us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again - Similar Threads - Game Pass Buy

2. I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass: Hello everybody,i have a problem.I wanted to buy an xbox game pass for 3 months with 1$ but i couldn’t pay with my card or paypal so i bought a 5$ gift card for xbox.After i added the gift to my...
  3. Can’t buy Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox game pass: Hi, i am trying to buy gamepass for xbox 1x for my son. We got the xbox gift card and we redemed the card. He has enough credit for 1 month subscribtion but every time we try to purchase it, it...
  4. Comprar game pass desde Uruguay [Buy Game pass from Uruguay]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Comprar game pass desde Uruguay [Buy Game pass from Uruguay]: Hola cómo están? Mi consulta es, soy de Uruguay y tengo zona Argentina para la store, puedo comprar game pass online en la store desde aquí? Gracias Translation: [Hello, how are you? My query is,...
  5. Game pass back at original price when i was about to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass back at original price when i was about to buy it: Saw the deal of 1 month for 1$ for weeks but i was too busy, after hard works with schools and things now I was going to get a month but it just turned to the orginal price (the ads was still...
  6. I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy...: When i want buy free 14 days Game Pass i see message that i must choose another way to pay for it (pay pal or credit card ) becuse i have not enought money. Offcourse it isnt true becouse i have...
  7. Forza horizon 4, I have hard disc, wants me to buy game pass to play it?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 4, I have hard disc, wants me to buy game pass to play it?!: Hi all, i have a hard copy of forza horzion 4, so some reason when i try to launch the game it pops up with error code- (0x803f800e). Now i dont own game pass, so this is very strange. Ive...
  8. Can not buy month game pass with %50 discount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can not buy month game pass with %50 discount: Hi, I found some posts on internet (reddit, slickydeals and some turkey forums) about game pass 6 month discounts. I tried to but but I can just see extend membership 1 month and send gift...
  9. Buying game inside Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying game inside Game Pass: If I have Game Pass, and I decide to purchase a game with the discount, will I still be able to play it after game pass subscription expires since I payed actual $$ to buy it? I was thinking of...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - Been playing by way of Game Pass but want to buy online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 - Been playing by way of Game Pass but want to buy online: Hello - cant seem to find a way to buy this game. I downloaded the basic version and have been playing for a week or so and now that I want to buy it i cant seem to do so thru the xbox one...