Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello my name is Oguzalp İ am Buying Xbox game pass 14 day trial buy and error massage Again There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OğuzalpÖzcan, May 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again

hello my name is Oguzalp İ am Buying Xbox game pass 14 day trial buy and error massage Again

There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to wait a while

Bizim tarafımızda bir sorun oluştu. Bir süre beklemek yararlı olabilir

Lütfen Yardım edin !!!!

How to fix? pls Help me !!!!!

Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again [​IMG]

:)

OğuzalpÖzcan, May 12, 2019
  2. OğuzalpÖzcan Win User

Hello!

Thank you for replying back! Just to clarify, are you trying to use a credit or debit card to make your purchase? Or are you trying to make the purchase using Microsoft Currency? As the message stated, try waiting up to 24 hours before trying to make
    the purchase again. If you have any further issues, please reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
    Yes i am use credit card And 24 Hours after buy again error massage again (There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to wait a while)

HOW TO FİX VERY VERY BAD MİCROSOFT BUY
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello!

Thank you for replying back! Just to clarify, are you trying to use a credit or debit card to make your purchase? Or are you trying to make the purchase using Microsoft Currency? As the message stated, try waiting up to 24 hours before trying to make
    the purchase again. If you have any further issues, please reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. OğuzalpÖzcan Win User

Hello !

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to purchase Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial can be frustrating but I will be happy to assist you. In regards to the 14 day trial, have you ever had the 14 day trial pass before? Or have
    you ever had Game Pass before? If the answer is yes to either one of those questions then you will not be able to partake in the 14 day trial as you've already either had the 14 day trial before on your account or you've had the Game Pass before on your account.
    I would recommend double checking your account to be sure of this at the
    Account Microsoft website
    . If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back lettings us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
    No İ dont any game or pass not buy

My account First buy Game pass

My account active 2 year old minecraft key

And noting
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

That may be a region problem. Try to buy the gamepass using a PC or a cellphone.

Some region problems can be resolved by using a cellphone to get into the MS site (if you don´t have a pc) also, there are people who use VPNs to get into, but that it´s penalized (not so sure) so I would recommend to avoid it.

Also, you can try using a paypal account linked to your credit/debit card and buy using it. I use to get the same problem until I started to use my PP account to buy games.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello OğuzalpÖzcan!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to purchase Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial can be frustrating but I will be happy to assist you. In regards to the 14 day trial, have you ever had the 14 day trial pass before? Or have
    you ever had Game Pass before? If the answer is yes to either one of those questions then you will not be able to partake in the 14 day trial as you've already either had the 14 day trial before on your account or you've had the Game Pass before on your account.
    I would recommend double checking your account to be sure of this at the
    Account Microsoft website
    . If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back lettings us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again - Similar Threads - Game Pass Buy

2. Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy: Looking to see if anyone else has this issue and what should be done. Downloaded Xbox one version of City Skylines (Game Pass edition). When I go to play it, it sends me to the Store and asks me...
  3. NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass: Last night I bought the game pass on my PC. Immediately after doing so, the Xbox Companion App gave me error (0x409) 0x80131501, The Xbox (Beta) App won't load past the Xbox symbol, and the...
  4. I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money

in XBoX on Windows
    I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money: I just try to buy the game pass, and i can't , then i went to my bank account and it charges me the money a66fb3d5-77c2-417c-bd47-64921bacb900
  5. Can't buy Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Game pass ultimate: Im trying to buy game pass ultimate as I currently don't have gold and it seemed like the best deal. However when I try to buy it I get the code 0x00000007 and it says "try again". How can I get...
  6. I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC: Hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french :p) I try to subscribe xbox game pass for pc, but my microsoft account is detected in USA but i'm living in Belgium. And when i must write the information, i...
  7. cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC: hey im trying to get that 1 month for 1$ xbox game pass for pc but it keeps asking me how i want to pay the rest... i have 2$ in my account 49cba14a-4827-4261-a80e-61af43fbf70f
  8. Buying games that are on game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying games that are on game pass: Has anyone else had this issue? I started a 14 day free game pass subscription. I bought a game while it was on sale, and the game was also free on game pass. (borderlands Handsome collection for...
  9. I am currently playing through the game pass on PC and want to buy on steam

in XBoX on Windows
    I am currently playing through the game pass on PC and want to buy on steam: Hey guys! When my 2 months of game pass finishes (there is a deal for 2 months for £2) is there a way for me at all to transfer my progress across to the steam account when I eventually buy it...
  10. No puedo comprar el game pass ultimate [Mod Translation - I can't buy the ultimate game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo comprar el game pass ultimate [Mod Translation - I can't buy the ultimate game pass]: Después de poner toda mi información y oprimir el botón de suscribirse, me aparece en la ventana esto: Ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de Microsoft No se puede procesar tu pago...