Xbox Game Pass buying games

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass buying games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] I have a question regarding Xbox Game Pass. A friend suggested for me to use Xbox Game pass recently. Let's say I can play all of the games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jessi Tayylor, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Pass buying games

Xbox Game Pass buying games [​IMG]

I have a question regarding Xbox Game Pass. A friend suggested for me to use Xbox Game pass recently.

Let's say I can play all of the games for free while I have the Game Pass and after that I can no longer play the games if I choose not to continue with the subscription.

So what if I choose to "Buy" this game using the Xbox app (in my PC. I am a PC Gamer, I don't have a console) do I own the game forever or will it disappear? I am kind of conscious with the whole "moving out" with Game Pass. It says games can come and go. So what if I buy the game and it goes? Will it also disappear?

And is there like a possibility that games actually stay in the Game Pass library or all of the games come and go?

Thanks!

:)

Jessi Tayylor, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Games pass for family members

If i understand the problem, you want to buy them both an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play on their respective PC's ? Buy an Xbox Game Pass PC sub for each or a Ultimate Game Pass. Log their account on Xbox beta app on PC and buy them the correct sub.
    Or use xbox.com with their account correctly sign in and buy them Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  3. MindOfTim Win User

Xbox game pass

You can buy game pass for xbox, game pass for windows, xbox live gold or game pass ultimate all separately :)
  4. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

About game pass ultimate.

You can buy Game pass separate though. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass for a cheaper price. You can still buy both separately if you don't want to go to that.
  5. Deadkex Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I think you bought the wrong game pass.

You have to buy the "PC Game Pass". NOT the "Xbox game pass".
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox game pass pc xcload

Xbox Game Pass for PC will only work on Windows 10 1903 or higher. So your only options are to either purchase a new computer and then buy game pass or not buy game pass at all.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass buying games

1. Xbox Game Pass buying games - Similar Threads - Game Pass buying

2. need help buying xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help buying xbox game pass ultimate: I just bought a 5$ gift card and put money on my microsoft account. and when i tried to buy the xbox game pass ultimate that is $1 for first purchase, it asked for another way to pay the rest. and...
  3. buying game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying game through Game Pass: Hi, If I buy Minecraft through Game Pass, will my kids be able to install it on their computer and the XBOX Series X console? Up to how many installations can we do? Can we use the users we have...
  4. buy first game pass with Microsoft balance without credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    buy first game pass with Microsoft balance without credit card: hi I want buy game pass but I don't have credit card. please help me. cfdbdcfd-7c89-4302-aa83-0f8de4877481
  5. I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....: i have installed fallout 76. i cannot pLay it as I am signed to a page asking me to sign into Game Psas. i cannot proceed beyond this point. How do I continue without po=buying game pass. # If...
  6. Cant buy Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy Game Pass: Im trying to buy the xbox Game Pass but when I click on it it says something went wrong and VdF5pEE4iUuJBli4.3.13.1.3.2.1 is at the bottom. Does anyone know what the issue is?...
  7. TRYING TO BUY GAME PASS

in XBoX on Consoles
    TRYING TO BUY GAME PASS: hi i was trying to buy gamepass and it keeps coming up with it looks like something went wrong we can help its been doing it for a few days 0e3bc5d8-b843-4092-ad8d-2f755bbc4067
  8. Problems buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi there I have been trying to download the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate however everytime i go to complete the process it comes up with an error message also the error code is...
  9. Want to buy xbox game pass for pc with debit card instead of credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to buy xbox game pass for pc with debit card instead of credit card: Plzzz microsoft help me i want to buy xbox game pass for pc with debit card but it always fails because i dont have credit card i cant buy it. Plzz i want to buy ot woth my debit card help....
  10. Xbox game pass for PC - How to buy for a child

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC - How to buy for a child: I am struggling to buy a PC game pass for my son. On his PC it says ask and adult. I can’t see how to them buy from my account. I have started a subscription but it seems to have set up on my...