Xbox Game Pass cancelation

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass cancelation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, could someone please help me. I had this auto renew for game pass, forgot to cancel it, and now I am charged with payment for a next month, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MAK Tavish86, Feb 12, 2019.

1. MAK Tavish86
    MAK Tavish86 Guest

Hello, could someone please help me. I had this auto renew for game pass, forgot to cancel it, and now I am charged with payment for a next month, but I don’t need the subscription and don’t want to waste my money on it either. Game pass isn’t working,
    which means I’m not using it so why I must pay? Please, is there any way to cancel it?

:)

MAK Tavish86, Feb 12, 2019
  2. SOME NAME 2401 Win User

Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

To cancel auto-renewal you need to go too the xbox website then go too payment and billing find Xbox game pass then turn off auto renewal on the game pass

then it should cancel your auto renewal.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

CANCELING GAMEPASS

You can cancel game pass by going to
    account.microsoft.com
    , select services & subscriptions, scroll down to game pass, select payment & billing under game pass, then select cancel. That should cancel your game pass for you.
  4. DQKoraZon Win User

CANCELING GAMEPASS

You can cancel game pass by going to
    account.microsoft.com
    , select services & subscriptions, scroll down to game pass, select payment & billing under game pass, then select cancel. That should cancel your game pass for you.
    the only option available is to pay and they say that they owe them a month or something
  5. AngieDuncan1 Win User

Subscription

could u help cancel my Xbox game pass subscription
  6. Shayz0R Win User

What happends if payment is rejected?

It says rejected on the Xbox game pass. Will this then give payment remark or only cancel the subscription?
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass cancelation - Similar Threads - Game Pass cancelation

2. Xbox game pass 14 günlük deneme sürümü iptal edemiyorum -[Translation - I can't cancel a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass 14 günlük deneme sürümü iptal edemiyorum -[Translation - I can't cancel a...: Xbox game pass 14 günlük denemek için satın aldım fakat sonra beğenmedim, iptal etmeyi unuttum şuan 59 TL ödemem gözüküyor aboneliğimi iptal edemiyorum.Hiç kullanmadığım bir game pass için 59 TL...
  3. Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, which is live now, however, when I go to the cancellation (Subscriptions) page on my PC, it shows that I haven't been subscribed since 2018.07.02....
  4. How cancel my Xbox Game Pass after prolongation?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How cancel my Xbox Game Pass after prolongation?: Hi all, I forget to delete my Xbox Game Pass automatic prolongation, the payment wasn't paid. Now I owe 1 mont payment, but I want to cancel my subscription - but it is not possible (there is...
  5. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  6. Payment of a canceled subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. How to return my money?

in XBoX on Windows
    Payment of a canceled subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. How to return my money?: 01.01.2009 I was billed for a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. On the same day I canceled my subscription. 06.01.2019 again billed for the Xbox Game Pass and debited the money. How can I...
  7. Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.: Отменить? Подписка уже оплачена... Эта подписка оплачена до 24 января 2019 г.. Если вы все же хотите ее отменить, обратитесь сюда: служба поддержки клиентов....
  8. Xbox game pass iptali [Translation-Xbox Game Pass cancellation]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass iptali [Translation-Xbox Game Pass cancellation]: Black friday indirimiyle 1Tl ye 30 gün gamepass aldim bu gün 30. Gunu ve iptal etmeyi deneyince 59TL ücret istiyor BUNU ÖDEMEYECEĞİM lutfel bir Microsoft yetkilisinin yardimci olmasini istiyorum....
  9. Xbox Game Pass 구독을 취소 하고싶습니다 [I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass 구독을 취소 하고싶습니다 [I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription]: 12월 10일에 결 예 이었으나 결 되지 않았습니다 구독을 취소하 싶은데 방법을 알 주세요. [Translation - Payment was due on December 10th, but not paid Please tell us how you'd like to unsubscribe.]...
  10. How to return the money for a subscription Game Pass and cancel it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to return the money for a subscription Game Pass and cancel it?: [img] My problem is that I do not have a button to cancel immediately and I do not know how to contact THOSE. SUPPORT that to leave a request, there is only a forum to which I write and a...