Xbox Game Pass cancelation

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass cancelation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, could someone please help me. I had this auto renew for game pass, forgot to cancel it, and now I am charged with payment for a next month, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MAK Tavish86, Feb 12, 2019.

1. MAK Tavish86
    MAK Tavish86 Guest

Hello, could someone please help me. I had this auto renew for game pass, forgot to cancel it, and now I am charged with payment for a next month, but I don’t need the subscription and don’t want to waste my money on it either. Game pass isn’t working,
    which means I’m not using it so why I must pay? Please, is there any way to cancel it?

:)

MAK Tavish86, Feb 12, 2019
  2. SOME NAME 2401 Win User

Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

To cancel auto-renewal you need to go too the xbox website then go too payment and billing find Xbox game pass then turn off auto renewal on the game pass

then it should cancel your auto renewal.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

CANCELING GAMEPASS

You can cancel game pass by going to
    account.microsoft.com
    , select services & subscriptions, scroll down to game pass, select payment & billing under game pass, then select cancel. That should cancel your game pass for you.
  4. DQKoraZon Win User

CANCELING GAMEPASS

You can cancel game pass by going to
    account.microsoft.com
    , select services & subscriptions, scroll down to game pass, select payment & billing under game pass, then select cancel. That should cancel your game pass for you.
    the only option available is to pay and they say that they owe them a month or something
  5. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Hello Capitain Gonzo

To go back to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Only you would need to Cancel Auto Renewal on Ultimate Game Pass let it Expire and then Re-Subscribe to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass.
  6. AngieDuncan1 Win User

Subscription

could u help cancel my Xbox game pass subscription
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass cancelation - Similar Threads - Game Pass cancelation

2. Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.: Several months ago, I registered for 3 months trial of Xbox Game Pass for 1$, after the end of trial I forgot to cancel it but my credit card was closed to internet payments so my card was...
  3. Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...: 4 gün önce faturalandırılmış gözüküyor ama hesapta hiç bişey yapmadım 177tl ödenmemiş gözüküyor iptal de edemiyorum yalvarırım yardım edin ödeyemem eğer ödemezsem ne olur? [Translation-It looks...
  4. I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I literally cannot cancel Xbox Game Pass: When trying to cancel my subscription, I realized there is no way to cancel it. Everything shows me a cancel subscription button, but there is nothing there for me. I tried to manage. I tried...
  5. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  6. Can't cancel nor extend Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't cancel nor extend Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hello dear users of the community forum, recently I stumbled across a problem. As said, I can't cancel or extend my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. At first, my monthly subscription could not be paid...
  7. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...
  8. Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass?: I had game pass on the 3 month cycle. Meant to cancel it before the next cycle, but it rolled over on the 11th and i didn't realize until the 18th. it was a bad time and my card declined the...
  9. Cancel game pass sub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel game pass sub: Cant cancel gamepass .im trying to buy a month but have to cancel first but i dont get the option . a656a962-8a6e-4a60-a3f3-e117d9eed9b6
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and then soon after decided to cancel it. Now Xbox is asking me to purchase Xbox Live again, although in February I purchased a 12-month...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i turn off reoccuring billing for game pass