Xbox Game Pass cancellation

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass cancellation in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; im unable to cancel my gamepass subscription on the website 7d998faf-6068-432c-978d-20983e8a7e04 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NajehThompson, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass cancellation

im unable to cancel my gamepass subscription on the website

:)

NajehThompson, Jun 13, 2019
  2. SOME NAME 2401 Win User

Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

To cancel auto-renewal you need to go too the xbox website then go too payment and billing find Xbox game pass then turn off auto renewal on the game pass

then it should cancel your auto renewal.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

CANCELING GAMEPASS

You can cancel game pass by going to
    account.microsoft.com
    , select services & subscriptions, scroll down to game pass, select payment & billing under game pass, then select cancel. That should cancel your game pass for you.
  4. DQKoraZon Win User

CANCELING GAMEPASS

You can cancel game pass by going to
    account.microsoft.com
    , select services & subscriptions, scroll down to game pass, select payment & billing under game pass, then select cancel. That should cancel your game pass for you.
    the only option available is to pay and they say that they owe them a month or something
  5. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Hello Capitain Gonzo

To go back to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Only you would need to Cancel Auto Renewal on Ultimate Game Pass let it Expire and then Re-Subscribe to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass.
  6. AngieDuncan1 Win User

Subscription

could u help cancel my Xbox game pass subscription
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass cancellation

1. Xbox Game Pass cancellation - Similar Threads - Game Pass cancellation

2. Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and then soon after decided to cancel it. Now Xbox is asking me to purchase Xbox Live again, although in February I purchased a 12-month...
  3. How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial: The trial doesnt show up in the cancel payments so i dont know what to do 47c1d918-9c55-4383-955c-39a15f1176bc
  4. Xbox Game Pass iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass.]: Bahar indirimlerinde Game pass uygulamasının 3 ay için 5.90 olduğunu gördüm. Alacaktım yanlışlıkla 14 günlük deneme seçeneğine tıkladım. İptal edip 3 ay 5.90 almak istiyorum ama deneme sürümünü...
  5. Xbox game pass 14 günlük deneme sürümü iptal edemiyorum -[Translation - I can't cancel a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass 14 günlük deneme sürümü iptal edemiyorum -[Translation - I can't cancel a...: Xbox game pass 14 günlük denemek için satın aldım fakat sonra beğenmedim, iptal etmeyi unuttum şuan 59 TL ödemem gözüküyor aboneliğimi iptal edemiyorum.Hiç kullanmadığım bir game pass için 59 TL...
  6. Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, which is live now, however, when I go to the cancellation (Subscriptions) page on my PC, it shows that I haven't been subscribed since 2018.07.02....
  7. How cancel my Xbox Game Pass after prolongation?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How cancel my Xbox Game Pass after prolongation?: Hi all, I forget to delete my Xbox Game Pass automatic prolongation, the payment wasn't paid. Now I owe 1 mont payment, but I want to cancel my subscription - but it is not possible (there is...
  8. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  9. Xbox Game Pass cancelation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass cancelation: Hello, could someone please help me. I had this auto renew for game pass, forgot to cancel it, and now I am charged with payment for a next month, but I don’t need the subscription and don’t want...
  10. Payment of a canceled subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. How to return my money?

in XBoX on Windows
    Payment of a canceled subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. How to return my money?: 01.01.2009 I was billed for a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. On the same day I canceled my subscription. 06.01.2019 again billed for the Xbox Game Pass and debited the money. How can I...