Xbox Game Pass cancellation

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass cancellation in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; im unable to cancel my gamepass subscription on the website 7d998faf-6068-432c-978d-20983e8a7e04 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NajehThompson, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass cancellation

im unable to cancel my gamepass subscription on the website

:)

NajehThompson, Jun 13, 2019
  2. SOME NAME 2401 Win User

Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

To cancel auto-renewal you need to go too the xbox website then go too payment and billing find Xbox game pass then turn off auto renewal on the game pass

then it should cancel your auto renewal.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

CANCELING GAMEPASS

You can cancel game pass by going to
    account.microsoft.com
    , select services & subscriptions, scroll down to game pass, select payment & billing under game pass, then select cancel. That should cancel your game pass for you.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

Hey there FlyJonat,

When you update to the Game Pass any time you had on active Gold or Game Pass subscription would be cancelled and any remaining time would be converted to time for the Ultimate subscription.

What happens to my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships once i upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

A purchase of Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

So it seems that when you cancelled your Ultimate subscription this cancelled all the time that had been added to it. I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support so that they may take a look at your account and provide further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  5. DQKoraZon Win User

CANCELING GAMEPASS

You can cancel game pass by going to
    account.microsoft.com
    , select services & subscriptions, scroll down to game pass, select payment & billing under game pass, then select cancel. That should cancel your game pass for you.
    the only option available is to pay and they say that they owe them a month or something
  6. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Hello Capitain Gonzo

To go back to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Only you would need to Cancel Auto Renewal on Ultimate Game Pass let it Expire and then Re-Subscribe to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass cancellation

1. Xbox Game Pass cancellation - Similar Threads - Game Pass cancellation

2. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  3. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  4. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  5. Losing Xbox Live over Game Pass Ultimate, especially upon cancelling Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Losing Xbox Live over Game Pass Ultimate, especially upon cancelling Ultimate: I Switched to Game Pass Ultimate yesterday for $2 special and my Xbox Live expired today, September 8th, 2019, instead of February 2020 with Game Pass good through April 2020. I cancelled Game...
  6. game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?: Hello i done wrong to upgrade my game pass beta abo to ultimate. I have no xbox one. But it was to late to see that the only Thing that changed wit the ultimate pass, is that i have live Gold for...
  7. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  8. Xbox Game Pass para PC (Beta) CANCELAMENTO/CANCEL [Translation - Xbox Game Pass for PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass para PC (Beta) CANCELAMENTO/CANCEL [Translation - Xbox Game Pass for PC...: EU NAO CONSIGO EFETUAR O CANCELAMENTO NAO APARECE A OPCAO E JA COBROU 2x o VALOR NO MEU CARTÃO! QUERO ESSES VALORES RESSARCIDOS E CANCELADO O GAMEPASS!!!! JA TENTEI TODAS OPCOES! ------------...
  9. Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.: Several months ago, I registered for 3 months trial of Xbox Game Pass for 1$, after the end of trial I forgot to cancel it but my credit card was closed to internet payments so my card was...
  10. Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...: 4 gün önce faturalandırılmış gözüküyor ama hesapta hiç bişey yapmadım 177tl ödenmemiş gözüküyor iptal de edemiyorum yalvarırım yardım edin ödeyemem eğer ödemezsem ne olur? [Translation-It looks...