Xbox game pass causing games to not work

Discus and support Xbox game pass causing games to not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there prior to getting the game pass for one month I could access online features on games such as football manager and rainbow six siege. I then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DowningLiam, Jul 22, 2021.

1. DowningLiam
    DowningLiam Guest

Hi there prior to getting the game pass for one month I could access online features on games such as football manager and rainbow six siege. I then brought the game pass and then when it expired the games that I owned that were on the game pass no longer allow me to play online. When I go onto the games and try to go online it tells me to renew the game pass or get xbox live. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I still have xbox live and can play other online games such as rocket league and warzone without this issue.

:)

DowningLiam, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi DowningLiam, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that free-to-play games no longer require an Xbox Live Gold subscription and if it's asking you to subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold subscription it means that you no longer have the subscription.

For you to check your subscription status simply follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

You can check this link to see the games that you can play that no longer requires Xbox Live: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @DowningLiam!

If you are receiving that error message saying that you need to renew your subscription, it would be best to get in touch with our live support to check your membership from their end. But first, please try some basic solutions such as removing your account and restarting your device then check again. If the issue persist, then please Contact us.
  4. M4573rh0und Win User

PC and Xbox Play Anywhere

Well that sucks. Thank you for letting me know. I think instead of buying the game again I'm just going to buy the game pass cause it's like $1 for a month right now and I get a bunch of games. Also does Xbox Game Pass work with Game Pass PC (Beta) or
    have any intention to work like that in the future?
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from the MS store.

Hi again,

in order to further limit the cause, the question now arises: "Is it a game pass or an XBOX error" so "Does any gamepass game work and please also test a game that you received with gold e.g. Forza Motorsport 6.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after it expires

Game Pass Games are subscription based games, and only Backwards Compatible 360 games for the Xbox One work with Game Pass.

If you have Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Gold, you can keep the Games With Gold for Xbox 360. But with only Game Pass, you can't play any backwards compatible games on the 360, and on the Xbox One, the games stop working after your Game Pass trial
    ran out.

So in short: No, you can't keep Game Pass Games, be it Xbox One or Xbox 360 games. And Game Pass doesn't work on original Xbox 360 consoles at all.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass causing games to not work - Similar Threads - game pass causing

2. Issues Launching games on Xbox app with PC play pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues Launching games on Xbox app with PC play pass: Hello, I have just come back to play pass after not using it for a while. I spent last night installing a handful of games I wanted to play but now I cannot get any of them to launch. I installed...
  3. I signed up for Game Pass for PC cause it said I would get the first 3 months for £1, but I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I signed up for Game Pass for PC cause it said I would get the first 3 months for £1, but I...: FYI I have never had game pass before but I have had Xbox Live Gold. When I signed up I paid £1, assuming it would count for the entire 3 months, but I have been charged full on the second month....
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC: J'ai perdu ma sauvegarde de Just cause 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC: J'ai perdu ma sauvegarde de Just cause 4: Bonsoir J'ai fermé le jeux pendant une accalmie comme chaque fois et la je reprend et je repart de 0. Impossible de chargé une sauvegarde automatique . J'ai plusieurs heures de jeu et conquis...
  5. Game Pass Just Cause 4 Addons

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Just Cause 4 Addons: Hi, Just downloaded Just Cause 4 through the game pass app on PC. I am launching the game under the "reloaded" version from the drop down menu. The Xbox app shows a number of addons installed...
  6. All games on Xbox game pass cause issues with computer

in XBoX on Windows
    All games on Xbox game pass cause issues with computer: On every game I play on the Xbox game pass, (from my computer) causes my monitors to temporarily disconnect from my computer, causing my monitors to display "input not found" I have 2 monitors....
  7. Just cause 4 back on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just cause 4 back on xbox game pass: Hello! I want to get Just Cause 4 back on to game pass leave a comment if you agree and help me achieve this goal. Thanks! 3afe5ee2-d9fc-42c4-951a-ed8a7328423c
  8. Correct link for Game Pass Ultimate members to play Just Cause 4 for free this weekend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Correct link for Game Pass Ultimate members to play Just Cause 4 for free this weekend.: I had trouble getting the correct link to install Just Cause 4 to play for free this weekend. It seems the links don't always track if someone is a member, even if they are signed in when...
  9. Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???: I'm a bit unpleased with getting 3 months for a buck when I only get to play 10 days then it says my sub has expired when I try an play a game on gamepass, my sub says it's good til 4/1/2020....
  10. Just Cause 4 now available with game pass more are coming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 4 now available with game pass more are coming: So many games, So little time :) 65c777df-2660-46eb-af0f-7a53943f4094