Xbox Game Pass changing to Xbox Game Pass PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass changing to Xbox Game Pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Well I have that situation where I bought a 3 month Game Pass at the end of May but I only use it on PC because of those couple of Play Anywhere... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NATCAB, Jun 13, 2019.

1. NATCAB
    NATCAB Guest

Hello

Well I have that situation where I bought a 3 month Game Pass at the end of May but I only use it on PC because of those couple of Play Anywhere games and cause I don't have a console. So my question is that, is there any way for me to change this more than
    two months Xbox Game Pass to Xbox Game Pass PC? Or if I subscribe for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will I have PC Game Pass for almost three months or just for one month and then my Xbox Game Pass continues?

I hope there's some sort of solution.

:)

NATCAB, Jun 13, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can convert Xbox game pass (xbox) to game pass (pc)

No, you cannot change your subscription to Xbox Game Pass for PC, your best bet is wait until your Xbox Game Pass expires or subscribe to Xbox Game pass Ultimate, and get it all in one subscription.
  3. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  5. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  6. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass changing to Xbox Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass changing

2. Change Xbox Game Pass Subscription Date

in XBoX on Windows
    Change Xbox Game Pass Subscription Date: Hello, I tried the Xbox Game Pass for a dollar on my PC and I really like it but I'm needing to change my monthly subscription date to earlier in the month. How do i do this?...
  3. XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX BETA , I CAN'T CHANGE REGION WHEN BUYING GAME PASS: Hello, I can't change region when buying game pass , i already changed region in my microsoft account , but still same , only region i see is United States . Can some 1 help me ? Thanks !...
  4. Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice seems to always render at the display's max / native / recommended resolution, regardless of what you set the resolution to in-game or in Windows. Anyone know of a...
  5. How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA: Hello, My native language is Polish and my location is Poland. I want to Play Wolfenstein 2 in German. How do I do that ? After installing Wolfenstein 2 for the first time the game was in...
  6. Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass: I have ultima pass to play game on windows 10. I've installed state of decay 2, i want to change the language's game. i not found nothing about it in the settings.......
  7. Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location: When trying to download games in the app I chose to use a secondary HDD, but when the game installs it still goes to my main SSD that doesn't have a lot of free space. I understand the app is in...
  8. Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC: Fired up Metro Exodus and there are several problems. The big one is when I change the resolution to my monitors is doesn't actually do anything. In fact, no mater what I change it to, it doesn't...
  9. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country: Hi! I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass, but this thing don't let me change the country and it's giving me issues with: City, adress, zip code... (because I'm from Ecuador). It says I can change...
  10. xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution: I cannot seem to lower my resolution from 4K. Searched online and found some people had the issue and they just edited the .ini file. But with games pass you cannot access the game files. only...