Xbox Game Pass - child

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass - child in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son bought an xbox and I have him set up under my family account with me being the primary. I bought an Ultimate Game Pass but its associated with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by reneegross1, Apr 18, 2021.

1. reneegross1
    reneegross1 Guest

Xbox Game Pass - child

My son bought an xbox and I have him set up under my family account with me being the primary. I bought an Ultimate Game Pass but its associated with my name. This game pass is supposed to be for my son. Do I need to cancel this one and buy one under his name or does he have access to this under my account? He was able to download a game (i believe under his name).

Thanks!

:)

reneegross1, Apr 18, 2021
  2. meresidesoldier Win User

Hi

Set a pass code on the xbox or give him a childs account
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass - child

4. reneegross1 Win User

Xbox Game Pass - child

Thank You!!!!! I think that is what I did because my son was able to download a skate game under his name (?). All so confusing :). I appreciate the help!
  5. UnluckiesT LaG Win User

multiple xbox One consoles

I have 2 consoles in my house 1 is mine the other is my childs. We share games, games pass and xbox live through setting my childs xbox as my home xbox. This means i can sign into my own xbox with my profile and my child can play on their xbox with their
    profile. As my childs console is set as my home console they get all the benefits of my subscriptions/games without me being signed into theirs. This only works with 2 consoles and will work in different households.
  6. SepiaMX Win User

My son has XBox One; Can I use my PC to play XBox games with him remotely using an internet connection

Hi there,

What I would recommend would be to set the Xbox as your home by following the steps here: Designate a home Xbox. Then you create
    a child account and add family members on the Xbox. There is a lot of information about

Family and responsible gaming
    in that link.

Getting game pass ultimate is a good idea as include both game pass and Xbox live in one subscription. You can customize the settings of your son's account here

Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings

As Game Pass ultimate includes can be used for Xbox and PC you can play in your PC too while your son plays on the Xbox, but as many have said already, Minecraft is not included in Game pass for PC.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass - child

1. Xbox Game Pass - child - Similar Threads - Game Pass child

2. Xbox game pass for PC - How to buy for a child

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC - How to buy for a child: I am struggling to buy a PC game pass for my son. On his PC it says ask and adult. I can’t see how to them buy from my account. I have started a subscription but it seems to have set up on my...
  3. How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...: I have screen time limits on my child's account but he just switches to my account when the screen time runs out. If I put a pass key on my account then it seems he can't access gamepass. Is...
  4. we have ultimate game pass on console but when we tried to use it on a phone for childs...

in XBoX on Mobile
    we have ultimate game pass on console but when we tried to use it on a phone for childs...: hello I got an xbox a month ago and have ultimate game pass on it . It is registered to me. My child just tried to play on a moblie phone logged in as them ( they play as them on the xbox) but no...
  5. Buying Game Pass for a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Game Pass for a child account: I have my children on a family account and I want to purchase my son a game pass subscription, but when he signs on and tried to purchase it it says he needs a parent to do this for him, and give...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Subscription how does my child access it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Subscription how does my child access it: I have a subscription to game pass on my adult account but my child does not seem to be able to access it, what settings do i need to give access to it. e764c457-f009-4a72-b4b3-5d791edc8c4e
  7. Game pass ultimate on child account but live on adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass ultimate on child account but live on adult account: i’ve just set up game pass ultimate on my son’s xbox account as when it was on my account he couldn’t access it. Our XBox live and game pass subscriptions are still sitting on my account, will...
  8. Can't get Cloud gaming with Child account in Game pass

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't get Cloud gaming with Child account in Game pass: So I got Game pass Ultimate on my Home Xbox One X. I created a GamerTag for my child. When I try and login with her MS account in GamePass APP on her mobile device, it logs her in but says to...
  9. Game Pass ultimate and sharing with a child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass ultimate and sharing with a child: Hi I have an Xbox Series X which i have added an ultimate game pass to the adult account (my account). I can share this with my child on his family account but only when im logged in myself, which...
  10. How to buy game pass for pc for child

in XBoX on Windows
    How to buy game pass for pc for child: I don't know why this is made so hard. I got my son a laptop and want to set up game pass for pc on it. He has a child windows account to login to laptop and other games like minecraft. I also...