Xbox game pass cloud for pc

Discus and support Xbox game pass cloud for pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to view my cloud storage for the Xbox pass on my pc so I can make more room n delete un used saves 1430b878-1427-49be-9d6a-58a0b1fe7961 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReklawGhost, May 13, 2022.

1. ReklawGhost
    ReklawGhost Guest

I'm trying to view my cloud storage for the Xbox pass on my pc so I can make more room n delete un used saves

:)

ReklawGhost, May 13, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game pass (console) upgrade to ultimate charges

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is £10.99 a month. Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, EA Play for Xbox, EA Play for PC & Xbox Cloud Gaming. So for the extra £4 you are getting a lot of value for money.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

What happens when you redeem an Xbox Live Ultimate 6 month code on a Xbox Live Gold account?

Yes the Gold will extend by 6 months, but be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Which will give them access to Xbox Game Pass for PC, Game Pass for Console, EA Play, Cloud Gaming and Xbox Live Gold.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

If you have bought Game Pass Ultimate, then it includes Games Pass for Xbox, Game Pass for PC, EA Play for Xbox, Cloud Gaming on android & Xbox Live Gold. So yes, you can use it on your PC.

It's simple to use, download the Xbox app on your PC, log in with the account that has Game Pass Ultimate, and then download a game from the app, once downloaded, start the game.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming

Game Pass is like Netflix for games. You can play any game in the library without purchasing the games individually. There is a Game Pass for console and a Game Pass for PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both Game Pass for console and Game Pass for PC as well as a Gold subscription so you can play online multiplayer. Ultimate also gives you access to Cloud gaming and EA Play.

Xbox Cloud gaming allows you to sign into a laptop, mobile device, and the console, and play games without having to download them.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Cloud gaming not available for other log ins

The Xbox Game Pass for Console will let you access the Xbox Game Pass library, but if you would like to play online multiplayer you will be needing an Xbox Live Gold subscription which you will also need to purchase.

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you will have Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, EA Play both for Xbox and PC. Additional is access to Cloud Gaming.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass cloud for pc - Similar Threads - game pass cloud

2. Nintendo Switch pro controller problem on Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Nintendo Switch pro controller problem on Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming: When i'm playing on the Cloud Gaming with my swicth controller, my sticks (left and right) doesnt work properly like if it doesnt input the full axis , so i have a very low sensibility in fps...
  3. hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming: hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming ,I'm in a completely supported region and the play button doesn't appear. I was sure 100% that I was using the controller when...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer: Hi there, I'm loving the bridge into console games from Game Pass Ultimate. Wondering if/when it is on the roadmap to get local couch co-op working within Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via xCloud...
  5. Can't Copy Epic Cloud Save Over Game Pass Cloud Save,... why!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Copy Epic Cloud Save Over Game Pass Cloud Save,... why!?: I have completed everything in World War Z after claiming the game FREE on Epic Games, and then upgrading to Aftermath. I want to play the game through Game Pass now since the social options on...
  6. Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hello, I would like to ask about the difference between Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming, can anyone explain it to me? I know I need an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to use Xbox Cloud...
  7. Game Pass Cloud Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Cloud Play: Hello, I purchased the Game Pass Ultimate so I can play Cloud Play on my PC. When I go into a game to start playing I get an error messaging saying Your account settings will not let you play. You...
  8. Game pass not allowing me to play cloud games. It takes me back to the Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not allowing me to play cloud games. It takes me back to the Home Screen: Game pass not allowing me to play cloud games. It takes me back to the Home Screen. Also I can not play senua hellblade It will load up but just sit there at the mains screen. I’ve tried...
  9. Sign-In / Cloud Save / Installation Problems on Game Pass PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign-In / Cloud Save / Installation Problems on Game Pass PC: Hey guys, I have a very strange problem with XBOX Game Pass on PC. Several problems to be exact: - when I log in I get a flickering "please wait" window. - when i search for something i get...
  10. Xbox PC Game Pass Cloud save not synching with PC device anymore - No Man's Sky

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PC Game Pass Cloud save not synching with PC device anymore - No Man's Sky: My cloud saves have not been synching up after I'm done playing. It has been a few days now and I keep getting a pop up after launching No Man's Sky asking me to choose between 2 different files...