Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first...

Discus and support Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Its just unpayable Ive spent a week messing around with it and finally I can say with 100% confidence the problem is not at my end Such a shame.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AdamWilliams8, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first...

Its just unpayable

Ive spent a week messing around with it and finally I can say with 100% confidence the problem is not at my end
    Such a shame. really needs sorting out its utterly unplayable constant connection issues 10-15 second action input lag

Its a joke to be honest Im shocked you can even put this out as a service and its supposed to be getting a full release next month I cant see that happening

Geforce Now and Stadia both work PERFECT! like outstanding

This Xcloud tho tbh from a company like Microsoft its embarrassing.

Thoughts?

:)

AdamWilliams8, Mar 7, 2021
  2. MrFahadKhan Win User

Will the new Xbox Two be 100% Cloud Gaming?

No, it won't be. Xbox is keeping two things aside as not everyone wants "Cloud Gaming" due to internet connectivity issues. Xbox Two will be solely about Xbox One X kinda thing with a disc drive Game Pass and Xbox Live. For cloud computing, Microsoft is
    announcing Project xCloud.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Is Black Desert Online only available on Xbox Console only and not part of their PC Collection?

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, this game is only available for the Xbox game pass catalog, however, it can be played via streaming as it is a game is on Xcloud as well.

If the service is available for your region, you can find the game by searching for cloud games via the Xbox PC app.

- Cloud gaming is only available to Ultimate subscribers.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Does Xcloud work at benefits sharing?

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Xcloud can only be used by the person who pays for the ultimate game pass, the main account that in this case is given to your friend, cloud gaming is seen as a benefit in the service that can only be used by one person.

*Thank you in advance for contacting.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Next Gen

Even though Microsoft have been making great strides these past few years by focusing more on gaming / powerful hardware, improving and building new services (Play Anywhere, Game Pass / Ultimate, and XCloud), and buying up studios, I think the PS5 will sell
    more than the Series X partly due to their huge, existing playerbase and stellar first-party games.
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

Can Android devices install Xbox games,

Project xCloud, Microsoft's option to play Xbox video games on mobile phones and tablets thanks to the cloud

soon...
Thema:

Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first...

1. Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first... - Similar Threads - game pass Cloud

2. Cloud gaming on Game Pass for Amazon

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming on Game Pass for Amazon: I have just bought in a 2020 Kendall fire 8 HD and I have downloaded The Game Pass app so that I could use the cloud gaming like I do on my other devices however, the cloud prompt seems to have...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate mobile cloud gaming is amazing except for 1 minor flaw and thats...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ultimate mobile cloud gaming is amazing except for 1 minor flaw and thats...: Xbox realize heavy on the Xbox standered issue controller in order to govern its headset capabilities but in the world of mobile gaming there are many different controller attachments for your...
  4. For Honor issue with Xbox Game Pass for PC Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor issue with Xbox Game Pass for PC Cloud Gaming: Hello, I have an issue with a game on the cloud gaming section of the Xbox game pass for PC. The game is For Honor. To play the game, I have to connect my ubisoft account to the game to play it. I...
  5. Cross saves between x cloud and game pass pc

in XboX Insiders
    Cross saves between x cloud and game pass pc: Hi guys, I have been playing yakuza 0 on xcloud while away from home put almost 40hrs in, once i returned home i downloaded it to pc through games and all progress is lost. Is there a way to...
  6. disconnected from cloud gaming session-FH5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disconnected from cloud gaming session-FH5: I redeem a code (xbox wireless controller-FH5 limited Edition), and now I cant play fh5, but the thing is I can go to the main menu but after press "A" and show "disconnected from cloud gaming...
  7. 2nd profile cannot access cloud gaming / games pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2nd profile cannot access cloud gaming / games pass on PC: Hi. I have a Series S and ended up setting up a second profile because my son was playing a lot and had in-game purchases that meant I couldn't just get him an Xbox and have him start from...
  8. Game pass cloud gaming on Android

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass cloud gaming on Android: I keep having this issue and can't find help any where for it. My mic in my game pass app won't work. My phone mic won't work, my external mics won't work. It doesn't matter whether I'm in a party...
  9. Cloud save not working on xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud save not working on xbox game pass PC: Hello there, I have been playing some games with my account (Outer Worlds, SW Jedi Fallen Order...) and after formatting my PC and reinstalling the games, all saved data were lost. There is no...
  10. Game Pass Cloud games won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Cloud games won't launch: I activated cloud games on my account yesterday, played one game, and today I can't open any cloud game. Those installed works fine, also I can download other games as well. My connection seems...