Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x

Discus and support Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I bought a brand new Xbox one x forza horizon 4/forza 7 bundle on the 3rd march 2019. The bundle was supplied with a 1 month game pass code in side... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by x PAYLOAD x, Mar 11, 2019.

1. x PAYLOAD x
    x PAYLOAD x Guest

Hi. I bought a brand new Xbox one x forza horizon 4/forza 7 bundle on the 3rd march 2019. The bundle was supplied with a 1 month game pass code in side the box. My issue is that the game pass code has expired on June 30th 2018, that's 3 months before the
    game forza horizon 4 was even released. My question is, is there a way to get a replacement code?

:)

x PAYLOAD x, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Your best bet here would be to return to the store to see if they can give you an exchange.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one power supply

Hi, you have to really hunt around for an original Xbox One branded power supply. There are plenty of third party ones on game store sites and Amazon.

You can't buy a power supply for an S or X as they are both internal.
  4. DA WONDER KID Win User

Game pass

Hello,

If you have used the 14 Day trail of the Xbox Game Pass then, you'll not be able to use the 30 day code that comes with the Xbox One X. The code that comes with the Xbox One X Console is for New Subscribers Only.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
  5. PrincessBearly Win User

Trial code says redeemed, but it wasnt

Where did you get this Trial code from?

Was it included in a game or did you get it somewhere in the internet?
    It came with my brand new xbox one x
  6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one moving from Canada to Ireland

Hi

If it is the original Xbox One with the separate power supply (brick) then you will need to purchase a new power supply, If you own an Xbox One S or Xbox One X then you will just need to purchase a new power cable.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x - Similar Threads - game pass code

2. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass no Spotify Premium Code per E-Mail

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass no Spotify Premium Code per E-Mail: I bought the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but did not receive a Spotify Premium or Discord Nitro code via email. 6e3e7205-66a5-4f1b-a1cb-da293ba17c40
  3. xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?: Hey! So.... Im using xbox (beta) and im on A computer aka pc. I have bought the 3month subscripton for 1 $, but im yet to recieve my Codes for spotify premium and nitro...
  4. i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?: if i already have game pass ultimate and redeem a 3 month code, does that code just get wasted or extend the time till next payment? 7153e843-149e-4ec5-bb27-9513536c211e
  5. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  6. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code not received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code not received: So I had purchased the 1$ Ultimate game pass on cyber Monday and it was supposed to include a 6 month spotify premium code. I looked around and it said i would not receive the code if i had...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes: I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today, for 3 months. I'm on PC. I need Spotify, Discord Nitro, and EA codes sent to me via email. When do these codes get sent to me?...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Spotify, Discord, and EA codes not sent to me.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Spotify, Discord, and EA codes not sent to me.: Hi, I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate yesterday, for 1 month. I'm on PC. I was told that I would get Spotify, Discord, and EA codes sent to me via email or Xbox Messages. I haven't got any email...
  9. Xbox Game pass codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass codes: Hello, I bought the Xbox Game Pass and i cant find the Discord nitro,ea access & spotify code. I have no Xbox console but try to find it in the Windows 10 xbox app. If there is no way on PC to...
  10. XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE CODES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE CODES: Hi everyone i buy a xbox game pass ultimate and i dont get codes to discord nitro etc. Any idea how to get this codes? (PC) 60cb2506-e844-47cd-9a5a-ff434b914205