Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x

Discus and support Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I bought a brand new Xbox one x forza horizon 4/forza 7 bundle on the 3rd march 2019. The bundle was supplied with a 1 month game pass code in side... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by x PAYLOAD x, Mar 11, 2019.

1. x PAYLOAD x
    x PAYLOAD x Guest

Hi. I bought a brand new Xbox one x forza horizon 4/forza 7 bundle on the 3rd march 2019. The bundle was supplied with a 1 month game pass code in side the box. My issue is that the game pass code has expired on June 30th 2018, that's 3 months before the
    game forza horizon 4 was even released. My question is, is there a way to get a replacement code?

:)

x PAYLOAD x, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Your best bet here would be to return to the store to see if they can give you an exchange.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one power supply

Hi, you have to really hunt around for an original Xbox One branded power supply. There are plenty of third party ones on game store sites and Amazon.

You can't buy a power supply for an S or X as they are both internal.
  4. DA WONDER KID Win User

Game pass

Hello,

If you have used the 14 Day trail of the Xbox Game Pass then, you'll not be able to use the 30 day code that comes with the Xbox One X. The code that comes with the Xbox One X Console is for New Subscribers Only.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one moving from Canada to Ireland

Hi

If it is the original Xbox One with the separate power supply (brick) then you will need to purchase a new power supply, If you own an Xbox One S or Xbox One X then you will just need to purchase a new power cable.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Can I use my Xbox One (US) in Norway which has a 220V input

Hi

If it is the original Xbox One with the separate
    power supply
    then you will need to obtain a new power supply suitable for use in the US. If your console is one of the newer Xbox One S or Xbox One X consoles then all you will need to do is obtain a new power cable.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass code expired that was supplied with brand new xbox one x - Similar Threads - game pass code

2. I claimed a code for 6 months of Xbox game pass and it won’t let me download the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I claimed a code for 6 months of Xbox game pass and it won’t let me download the games: I bought a 6 month game pass code yessterday, but when i claimed the code and whent to download a couble of games it said i needed to buy game pass even though i claimed the code. Can some please...
  3. Game pass code from game store had already been redeemed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass code from game store had already been redeemed.: I bought two 6 month game pass codes from my local game store the first one worked perfectly but when i entered the second code it took longer to authorize and then stated that the code had...
  4. Code xbox game pass impossible à utiliser qui périment demain - will perish tomorrow...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code xbox game pass impossible à utiliser qui périment demain - will perish tomorrow...: Bonjour, je suis embêté, j'ai 2 codes de xbox game pass de 1 mois, que je peux pas utiliser. J'ai un message qui me dit que ce n'est que pour les nouveaux clients. Est il possible pour vous de me...
  5. my game pass code did not work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my game pass code did not work: I bought a card a few days ago and put it in my account but it did not work and It keeps saying that the code was already used without being reflected in my account....
  6. Xbox live and game pass codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live and game pass codes: Hi, I have 2 xbox game pass codes for 14 days. My questios is if I can redeem the 2 codes at the same time to have 28 days. 2b264795-b95d-4104-ace1-c5ee83da1a1e
  7. GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION: I got a problem with a Game Pass Card COP 25900. When I tried to put it inside… It ask me for a new address I put it and displays an error. INVALID PROPERTY How ever it recognize the code…...
  8. Are Game Pass codes region locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Game Pass codes region locked?: I am going to be gifted a 12 month subscription to game pass. It will be bought in the UK but my account is US. Will I be able to redeem this? 619014e9-04a5-4fc4-a45f-f4d62aa603c3
  9. Código de Game Pass no funciona (Game pass code does not work)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Código de Game Pass no funciona (Game pass code does not work): Hace unos dias compré una tarjeta game pass de un mes en walmart y puse el codigo en el xbox. Al principio me marco que todo habia salido bien, pero al salir de la pantalla, me aparecia de nuevo...
  10. How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India: I bought a x bought a xbox game pass from US. I want to redeem it in India but am face this error: The code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed. Please help. Thank you....