Xbox Game Pass code expired

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass code expired in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought two game pass codes from Amazon in april of this year. I used one right away and when i tried to use the 2nd one it says expired. I contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by king2565, Oct 28, 2019.

1. king2565
    king2565 Guest

I brought two game pass codes from Amazon in april of this year. I used one right away and when i tried to use the 2nd one it says expired. I contacted Amazon and they told me to contact Microsoft since the codes come from them. I tried that and now I
    am really frustrated as nobody seems to want to help as both companies are pointing at each other.

:)

king2565, Oct 28, 2019
  2. k1Helix z Win User

I received Xbox Game pass 3-month code as a reward and it says in the email that I need to use it or it will expire on November
  3. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

I actually remembered another older 12 month XBOX Live subscription that I tried to enter as well. It says, "

Converting your code

Redeeming your Prepaid Xbox Live Gold 12 Month code will automatically convert to 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and will be added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account. By redeeming this code, you agree to this conversion. All conversions
    are final; ratio subject to change. See xbox.com/gamepass If you choose not to redeem at this time, you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date, if any.

So, notice it says you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date.

But what I want to do is redeem it after my Game Pass ultimate expires. Assuming I will not want to pay for it after Sept 2020. Do I have to just hold on to all my codes and hope they don't expire?
  4. DopeyStoner Win User

Do digital codes expire?

I just redeemed my Microsoft points on a 12 month subscription for Xbox gold, when I tried to redeem the code it told my that it will convert it into 4 months of Xbox game pass, I don't want game pass I want gold, do I have to wait for my game pass to
    expire before I can redeem my code for 12 months of gold
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you chatted with Xbox support through the website?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Code Expired?

Hello DELTAFORCE216,

Our other team has informed us that the expiration issue should be resolved. This token should now not expire until the end of December 2018. Apologies for the inconvenience. If you continue to have any issues redeeming this token, let us know with a new
    post, so we can investigate as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass code expired - Similar Threads - Game Pass code

2. Cannot redeem Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem Game Pass Code: Hi there, I was at gamescom this year. At the xbox booth i won a pass for 6 months of game pass ultimate. Recently I wanted to activate the pass, so I rubbed the code on the card free und typed...
  3. Erro code 0x800700e9 - cant install game from xbox (beta) game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro code 0x800700e9 - cant install game from xbox (beta) game pass: I'm having trouble installing xbox games, I've made all the recommendations I looked for in the forums and nothing solves, everything is updated, I need a surgical solution...
  4. Error Code 0x80073CF3 when installing any game on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 when installing any game on Xbox Game Pass: Basically, what the title says. I've tried to reset Microsoft Store, uninstalling and reinstalling Xbox Game Services, used wsreset.exe. None of these solutions have worked and I'm stuck trying to...
  5. Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code: I have a xbox Ultimate code for 12 months. When I try to redeem a code on a console, below message appears. Is it that the code will be valid for 5 months only. You support on this is very much...
  6. help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?: Xbox noob requires help & advice: i bought an Xbox One X and signed up to something called GAME PASS for £1 for first month then £12 a month thereafter (with the premise of cancelling at day...
  7. Game Pass PC error code 0x80070057

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC error code 0x80070057: So essentially all of the games that I've been trying to download on Game Pass won't download and gives me this error code. 57139dbe-b02e-49f2-b23f-bdb29ca196ee
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC installer - Error code 0x80072EFD)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC installer - Error code 0x80072EFD): I've been trying to install the Xbox PC Pass and it is running into an error. It states Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app ()x80072EFD) I've looked around the...
  9. have not got my spotify code for buying game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    have not got my spotify code for buying game pass ultimate: hello i brought the xbox game pass ultimate some days ago and it says i would get 6 months of spotify premium and i still have not gotten the code please could you help - bart...
  10. Error Code 0x80040154 on X-Box game pass beta The Outer Worlds Install

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80040154 on X-Box game pass beta The Outer Worlds Install: I have the May Windows 10 update. I get error code 0x80040154 from the X-Box beta app when I try and install The Outer Worlds. fff6bd33-c7c1-4f29-85a5-63cfb0556dc2