Xbox Game Pass code expired

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass code expired in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought two game pass codes from Amazon in april of this year. I used one right away and when i tried to use the 2nd one it says expired. I contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by king2565, Oct 28, 2019.

1. king2565
    king2565 Guest

I brought two game pass codes from Amazon in april of this year. I used one right away and when i tried to use the 2nd one it says expired. I contacted Amazon and they told me to contact Microsoft since the codes come from them. I tried that and now I
    am really frustrated as nobody seems to want to help as both companies are pointing at each other.

:)

king2565, Oct 28, 2019
  2. k1Helix z Win User

I received Xbox Game pass 3-month code as a reward and it says in the email that I need to use it or it will expire on November
  3. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

I actually remembered another older 12 month XBOX Live subscription that I tried to enter as well. It says, "

Converting your code

Redeeming your Prepaid Xbox Live Gold 12 Month code will automatically convert to 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and will be added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account. By redeeming this code, you agree to this conversion. All conversions
    are final; ratio subject to change. See xbox.com/gamepass If you choose not to redeem at this time, you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date, if any.

So, notice it says you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date.

But what I want to do is redeem it after my Game Pass ultimate expires. Assuming I will not want to pay for it after Sept 2020. Do I have to just hold on to all my codes and hope they don't expire?
  4. DopeyStoner Win User

Do digital codes expire?

I just redeemed my Microsoft points on a 12 month subscription for Xbox gold, when I tried to redeem the code it told my that it will convert it into 4 months of Xbox game pass, I don't want game pass I want gold, do I have to wait for my game pass to
    expire before I can redeem my code for 12 months of gold
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you chatted with Xbox support through the website?
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

You could talk with Xbox support to see if they would give you another one but they may not. You could try, though:

1. Go to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

2. Click "Billing & Accounts"

3. Click "See Other Options"

4. Click "Charges on My Account"

5. Click "Show contact options"

6. Click "Chat with Xbox Support"
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass code expired - Similar Threads - Game Pass code

2. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  3. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?: My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did...
  4. xbox game pass ultimate code can not redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate code can not redeem: i got anew xbox one x and came with it xbox game pass ultimate code so i can not redeem it give me that then this can any one help the support do not do much thanks [img] [img]...
  5. Redeeming game pass code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming game pass code problem: I just got a 6 month game pass subscription code and for some reason, it keeps on saying “check your account. The payment option on an existing subscription was declined. Blocking this purchase....
  6. xbox game pass region code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass region code: Hi I just bought a code for the game pass and i didn't notice that it was a code for america when i live in europe. Conclusion: i don't have access to the online game. Is there a way to fix this?...
  7. xbox game pass for pc error code 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass for pc error code 0x00000001: THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A YEAR AND MICROSOFT HAVE NOT FIXED IT I cannot download games due to needing 'admin privileges' I am an admin. I have tried EVERYTHING I reinstalled windows...
  8. Post code, games pass, payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post code, games pass, payment method: So l just got a new Xbox one s and 1st when l try to set up a payment method and it will ask me for an address for my profile and not accept my post code saying it isn’t “formatted correctly” when...
  9. If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...

in XBoX on Windows
    If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...: If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and PC(including windows 10)? I need an official authoritative and accurate answer to this question please. Thank...
  10. xbox game pass ultimate code already used?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate code already used?: Just purchased a brand new xbox one elite series 2 controller. it came with a 14 day free trial for xbox game pass ultimate. code says its already been used. hows this possible?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 3 month game pass digital code expired