Xbox Game Pass Code Redemption Problem

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Code Redemption Problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Gamepass codes from Amazon. When I went to redeem at Microsoft I got a Message "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." Then... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by crj0330, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:12 PM.

1. crj0330
    crj0330 Guest

I bought Gamepass codes from Amazon. When I went to redeem at Microsoft I got a Message "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." Then when I tried to redeem again I got message "This code has already been redeemed." I cannot get in contact
    with Microsoft help over this issue. What do I do?

:)

2. SteadyWolf2000 Win User

Lost access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass

If you're still having problems still you can just email Argus games for a code to the season pass as long as you have proof of purchase before the date that the season pass free redemption ended.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox conversion of 12 months gold membership to 12 months game pass

You can find the Xbox Game Pass Faqs at the link below. It has information on what to expect when upgrading, and the conversion table for future Game Pass code redemption.

Xbox Game Pass Faqs

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#faq
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION

Hi Isra,

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to help, but would you mind further explaining the issue at hand with the code redemption?

A pre-paid Game Pass subscription will be listed as a 5x5 code. First make sure the code you have was purchased from a valid retailer and that the code is a 5x5. If it's not 5x5 then it's not a valid code.

When putting in prepaid codes, you do need to have an updated billing address. Check out this link for help on how to update or edit your account's billing address:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/4026662/microsoft-account-change-name-and-address
  5. Half Fish Half Win User

GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION

Sorry about this! This can be extremely frustrating I know. But there is often a very simple solution:

Sometimes the codes on these cards can be somewhat damaged or illegible, making them difficult to redeem. But here’s a handy tip to help mitigate this problem:

Official Xbox redemption codes will never contain any of the following characters:

A E I O U L S 0 1 5

If you are entering any of those characters try a similar-looking alternative and you should be on your way!
  6. DEATHBYTOMAHAWK Win User

Season Pass not working for me ???

Season Pass is not working for many customers and the problem is with epic. i just asked microsoft for redemption codes for the points i was shafted on.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Code Redemption Problem - Similar Threads - Game Pass Code

2. Xbox Game Pass Code Wont Redeem on Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Code Wont Redeem on Mobile: I bought the Samsung Note 20 5g and it came with the Moga controller and 3 months of game pass subscription. Well I followed the instructions in the email that came with the phone and the link...
  3. Redeeming a code for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a code for Xbox Game Pass: I got a redeemable code for 3 months worth of Xbox Game Pass that I wanna redeem on my PC, but it keeps saying that recurring payments will be turned on for this subscription. I want to redeem the...
  4. Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass: I currently have XBOX Ultimate game pass till Feb 2021, I cant see if my XBOX GOLD LIVE is still active, when I bought a code and tried to redeem it, it says the 3 month code will convert to 1...
  5. my xbox jacket game pass ultimate code expired?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox jacket game pass ultimate code expired?: hi there, i bought last year in summer an xbox jacket during a promo which promised me one year of game pass ultimate. i play occasionally, so i saved up the code once my sub runs out so i can...
  6. Game Pass Code Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Code Not Working: I have a game pass code to use and it will not let me access it. I have had an account for a few months now only because my roommate let me borrow thier xbox 360. Playing MW2, I decided to buy...
  7. Missing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Code - Telstra Order. What do I do?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Code - Telstra Order. What do I do?: I was meant to receive an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Code in the console box but it was not there when I opened the box. What do I do, Telstra is pretty much the most useless company to deal with....
  8. Unable to claim Xbox Game Pass for PC code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to claim Xbox Game Pass for PC code: Have recently bought discord Nitro and they gave me a code to claim the 3 months of Game pass, when I go to claim the code is gives me the error 'Check the instructions that came with your code....
  9. I redeemed an Xbox Game pass ultimate code and I do not have game pass after claiming it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I redeemed an Xbox Game pass ultimate code and I do not have game pass after claiming it: I need help because I claimed an xbox game pass code from my mac on the same account as my xbox but it doesnt say I have game pass anywhere but the code is still claimed...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate, perks code not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate, perks code not working: Hello The codes that you get for the perks for different games, won't work, I've tried to redeem them in-game but it doesn't work, I've tried for warframe, dead by daylight etc. but later on it...