Xbox Game pass codes

Discus and support Xbox Game pass codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the Xbox Game Pass and i cant find the Discord nitro,ea access & spotify code. I have no Xbox console but try to find it in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hardscopat, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Hardscopat
    Hardscopat Guest

Xbox Game pass codes

Hello,

I bought the Xbox Game Pass and i cant find the Discord nitro,ea access & spotify code.

I have no Xbox console but try to find it in the Windows 10 xbox app.

If there is no way on PC to get the codes,i would like to receive them with an e-mail.

Thanks

:)

Hardscopat, Dec 3, 2019
  2. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?

It depends which kind of code you have. If it is for Xbox Live Gold or the standard Xbox Game Pass, the following will apply -

see the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    for more details. If the code is for Game Pass Ultimate, the time will stack intact (eg: 3 months will give you 3 months).

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes
    . Conversion rates are subject to change."

Best,

L
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Redeeming Gamepass after subscribing to gamepass ultimate

Thema:

Xbox Game pass codes

1. Xbox Game pass codes - Similar Threads - Game pass codes

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first time perk code for PSO2 Gone ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first time perk code for PSO2 Gone ?: I just bought Xbox game pass Ultimate, I tried to get the first time perk for game PSO2 but its not there, I can see and redeem the monthly one (September). Is the perk already gone ? why there's...
  3. Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC: Every time I try install a game from the game pass app for PC I get error code 0x00000001 and it stops the download. I have restarted my computer many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  4. Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working: Hello Everybody, Today I got a code for the Xbox Game Pass for PC for 3 months from a friend. I tried to redeem the code in the Xbox App on Windows, the Microsoft Store, and the official...
  5. Ativação de codigo game pass[Game pass code activation]

in XBoX on Windows
    Ativação de codigo game pass[Game pass code activation]: [img] Acabei de comprar um codigo do game pass ultimate e consta que ta aguardando ativação por parte do vendedor. O mesmo diz que tenho que aguardar de 2-24hrs pra ativação da chave. isso procede...
  6. New game pass code claiming it’s been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game pass code claiming it’s been redeemed: Hi, I’ve recently got a code for a games pass and every time I put the code in it’s saying it’s already been redeemed and saying error everytime i try and im putting the correct code in....
  7. About finding my activation code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About finding my activation code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I have bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, I knew my PC had to be Windows 10 to install and play the games. But I've only wanted to redeem my Discord Nitro, how can I find my activation code or how...
  8. Use of gold code on game pass account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Use of gold code on game pass account: Hello Xbox community, Just been given a couple Xbox gold subscriptions for my B-day. My account is a Game pass, so can I still get value from these gifts or are they just paper? Thanks....
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate trial code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate trial code not working: I've just bought an xbox one controller and I tried to redeem the game pass ultimate trial code on the xbox app in pc but it says the following: "Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a...
  10. Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify: Basically, like an hour ago i reedemed code for XBOX Game Pass and in perks tab for now i dont see anything. Only War Thunder and World Of Tanks. What should i do then?...