Xbox Game pass codes

Discus and support Xbox Game pass codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the Xbox Game Pass and i cant find the Discord nitro,ea access & spotify code. I have no Xbox console but try to find it in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hardscopat, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Hardscopat
    Hardscopat Guest

Xbox Game pass codes

Hello,

I bought the Xbox Game Pass and i cant find the Discord nitro,ea access & spotify code.

I have no Xbox console but try to find it in the Windows 10 xbox app.

If there is no way on PC to get the codes,i would like to receive them with an e-mail.

Thanks

:)

Hardscopat, Dec 3, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  3. pawncrackers Win User

i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?

It depends which kind of code you have. If it is for Xbox Live Gold or the standard Xbox Game Pass, the following will apply -

see the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    for more details. If the code is for Game Pass Ultimate, the time will stack intact (eg: 3 months will give you 3 months).

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes
    . Conversion rates are subject to change."

Best,

L
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Redeeming Gamepass after subscribing to gamepass ultimate

5. Zoe S17 Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

As a caveat to what my fellow Ambassador
    Fl0ydPinkert0n
    has said, according to
    GamePass FAQ
    under the question - After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?:

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Though
    this ratio isn't a one for one.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

Hello Andre,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find this information in the Xbox Gamepass ultimate FAQ. ill go ahead and quote the part that is relevant to your question :

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversion rates are currently set to "12 month gold pre paid card = 4 months Game Pass Ultimate. You can find the conversion table at the bottom of this page here Xbox Game
    Pass
    . Just select "With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?"
    to see the rest of the conversion rates.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Xbox Game pass codes

1. Xbox Game pass codes - Similar Threads - Game pass codes

2. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass no Spotify Premium Code per E-Mail

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass no Spotify Premium Code per E-Mail: I bought the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but did not receive a Spotify Premium or Discord Nitro code via email. 6e3e7205-66a5-4f1b-a1cb-da293ba17c40
  3. xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?: Hey! So.... Im using xbox (beta) and im on A computer aka pc. I have bought the 3month subscripton for 1 $, but im yet to recieve my Codes for spotify premium and nitro...
  4. i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?: if i already have game pass ultimate and redeem a 3 month code, does that code just get wasted or extend the time till next payment? 7153e843-149e-4ec5-bb27-9513536c211e
  5. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  6. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code not received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code not received: So I had purchased the 1$ Ultimate game pass on cyber Monday and it was supposed to include a 6 month spotify premium code. I looked around and it said i would not receive the code if i had...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes: I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today, for 3 months. I'm on PC. I need Spotify, Discord Nitro, and EA codes sent to me via email. When do these codes get sent to me?...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Spotify, Discord, and EA codes not sent to me.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Spotify, Discord, and EA codes not sent to me.: Hi, I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate yesterday, for 1 month. I'm on PC. I was told that I would get Spotify, Discord, and EA codes sent to me via email or Xbox Messages. I haven't got any email...
  9. XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE CODES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE CODES: Hi everyone i buy a xbox game pass ultimate and i dont get codes to discord nitro etc. Any idea how to get this codes? (PC) 60cb2506-e844-47cd-9a5a-ff434b914205
  10. Xbox Game Pass Redemption Code doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Redemption Code doesn't work: So, I've got a code for 3 months of game pass for getting Discord Nitro. Was really glad, but there turned out to be a problem, it says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might...