Xbox game pass console problem

Discus and support Xbox game pass console problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to start a game it says renew xbox game pass bf5c78b7-62c3-4325-918c-e23253df5ad8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarKiller3800, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass console problem

when i try to start a game it says renew xbox game pass

:)

StarKiller3800, Sep 2, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You must have upgraded to the Game Pass. You’ll need to add a valid payment method to play on Xbox Live.
  3. ThorX360 Win User

when i try to start a game it says renew xbox game pass
    First of all I suggest you check if you have an active subscription as explained here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/viewing-and-managing-your-memberships

If yes, you should try with a power cycle:

https://support.xbox.com/es-EC/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Have you renewed your game pass subscription for the month? Perhaps it expired.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes you can look under your Games and Apps and look under Subscriptions and view your Game Pass there. See if it is still active at the moment or if it's saying you need to renew it. It might not have auto-renewed and just expired, although normally it
    will auto-renew each month unless you go in and manually cancel it.
  6. Pain130798 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

there is a problem there, if you have game pass ultimate on your profile, you can play in your xbox and she can play if she puts your profile as home on her console, but you will the only one able to use the game pass ultimate on a pc, on pc does not work
    as on the xbox.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass console problem - Similar Threads - game pass console

2. Xbox Game Pass PC changed to Game Pass Console

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC changed to Game Pass Console: Hi. My Xbox Game Pass PC subscription changed to subscription Xbox Game Pass Console. I activated it on the computer. In the xbox app PC. After rebooting, I stopped connecting Xbox PC. And on...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Console to Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Console to Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to know if I get the Game Pass for PC (Beta) if the game data from my games played on the console version of Game Pass will carry over? I have a windows 10 PC. Thanks...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console): I don't have a new debit card at the moment to add to my console and do not want recurring payments I have 28.00$ on my account balance I want to pay my outstanding balance thus be able to play...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending: In 3 months ago I buy an Xbox Game Pass for Console in 1$ but don't know it will automatical get my money after 3 months 32$ how can I refund it. [img] [img]...
  6. Game Pass suscripción para consola [Mod Translated - Game Pass console subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass suscripción para consola [Mod Translated - Game Pass console subscription]: Estimados: Un gusto en saludarles, me contacto con ustedes debido a que he querido realizar la extensión de mi contrato de Xbox Game Pass para consola, dejo en claro que el valor de esta...
  7. Game Pass app for iOS crashes when selecting default console

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass app for iOS crashes when selecting default console: Using the current version of the app (released early June 2019), on an iPhone 8 with iOS 12, the app instantly quits when i tap on my console in settings to make it the default. I also tried this...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC mostra que eu tenho Game Pass console, mesmo tendo assinado a versão...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC mostra que eu tenho Game Pass console, mesmo tendo assinado a versão...: Eu até sei qual a causa desse problema. Antes do Xbox Game Pass ser "lançado" pra PC (pois ele tecnicamente já existia), eu ainda comprava ele pois tinha alguns jogos disponíveis pelo PC, como...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version: Someone on Microsoft forums told me to post this here. I even know the cause of this problem. Before the Xbox Game Pass was "released " for the PC (because it technically already existed), I...
  10. Home Console and Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Console and Game Pass Ultimate: Good morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are, I use the Home Console feature to allow my kids to play my library of games while I am traveling for work, which I do frequently. I bring an Xbox...