Xbox game pass console problem

Discus and support Xbox game pass console problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to start a game it says renew xbox game pass bf5c78b7-62c3-4325-918c-e23253df5ad8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarKiller3800, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass console problem

when i try to start a game it says renew xbox game pass

:)

StarKiller3800, Sep 2, 2019
  2. wolffamily1 Win User

I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted

try uninstall and reinstall the game and go to the xbox game pass on your console see if its still in the game pass. i had the same problem that happen to me
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You must have upgraded to the Game Pass. You’ll need to add a valid payment method to play on Xbox Live.
  4. ThorX360 Win User

when i try to start a game it says renew xbox game pass
    First of all I suggest you check if you have an active subscription as explained here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/viewing-and-managing-your-memberships

If yes, you should try with a power cycle:

https://support.xbox.com/es-EC/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Have you renewed your game pass subscription for the month? Perhaps it expired.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes you can look under your Games and Apps and look under Subscriptions and view your Game Pass there. See if it is still active at the moment or if it's saying you need to renew it. It might not have auto-renewed and just expired, although normally it
    will auto-renew each month unless you go in and manually cancel it.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass console problem - Similar Threads - game pass console

2. Game Pass Ultimate - console multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - console multiplayer: I have 2 xbox one consoles and 2 children. If currently have xbox live gold and I have one console set as Home and I am logged into the other where my son has it set as his home. At present he can...
  3. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live across 2 consoles in same household

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live across 2 consoles in same household: I have two consoles in my house. My "home console" is my Xbox One X in our living room and is directly wired to our home network router. The second console is my original Xbox One in our basement...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?: Hi Team, I have Xbox360 (200 GB Model) console. Want to check if Game pass Ultimate works fine with X360 console or membership required Xbox one only? Please suggest before I invest money in...
  5. Upgrade Game Pass Console to Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade Game Pass Console to Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi there, I bought and redeemed a code for 3 months of xbox game pass yesterday from a third party site, I redeemed the code and it worked fine but I didn't realise it was standard game pass...
  6. Xbox Game Pass not working on one console but not the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass not working on one console but not the other: So my mom has two xbox's. One is an S and one is the Defualt Version. She bought Game Pass on the One S and its been account wide. Today she couldnt play games on teh regular system but games...
  7. Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console: I have an XBOX Bluetooth controller paired to my Android 10 phone. I have current Xbox game streaming app installed. The app recognises the controller and I can connect to my Xbox One SAD on the...
  8. Can't change active console on game pass app.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't change active console on game pass app.: I am looking for help. My first xbox one was replaced with new xbox one. On the xbox game pass app (Android), I can set the new xbox one as default console, but when I go to console management in...
  9. Please allow me to select console to download the Game Pass content to.

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow me to select console to download the Game Pass content to.: I have multiple consoles in my house, and in order for my wife to play the games I purchase (and vice versa), the Xbox she uses is my home console, and the one I use is hers. In the Android Game...
  10. Ultimate Game Pass - Multiple Consoles

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game Pass - Multiple Consoles: My son has a profile. It has Ultimate Game Pass. I have a profile. It does not. I'm considering purchasing another Xbox for my room. In order to have access to the Ultimate Game Pass games on...