Xbox Game Pass Country restriction

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Country restriction in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I want to ask, if Game pass is available for PC in Estonia? It is not listed in the official list here ( https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Abdul WasehBasit, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Xbox Game Pass Country restriction

Hello!

I want to ask, if Game pass is available for PC in Estonia? It is not listed in the official list here (

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions) but somehow I remember that it worked here some years ago.

:)

Abdul WasehBasit, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If the country is not listed there, then it's not supported. Estonia is not supported by Xbox.
  3. DaveHave Win User

Why is Gamepass only exclusive to US? I can't change it to my country preventing me from paying and accessing for gamepass

Game Pass isn't exclusive to the US. I'm in Canada, and I have it.

"An active Game Pass subscription is required to play games. Some games may be available only to account holders 18 years and older. Games and the number of games offered may vary over time and by country/region, and may not be available in all locales."

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-faq
    It literally says in the description that it is avaible for Norway, but it forces to switch to US? it dosen't really make sense, Im not really restricted by whats offered to me, Im restricted by what country the gamepass only allows me to choose in payment
    process
  4. Smwutches Win User

xbox game pass availabity in pakistan

There's no word on if/when Game Pass will expand to other countries. Use of a VPN or anything else to bypass region restrictions violates the terms of service and would put you at risk for being banned.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Dance Central 2: unable to download full game

The link below is a list of countries where Xbox Live is available. Even though you redeemed the code in the states, the game may not be available in your region now either due to restrictions or if the country you are in is not an xbox live available country.

www.xbox.com/.../countries
  6. onyxishere Win User

Full House Poker - Texas Heat...

Sorry but this is not the fault of xbox. Restrictions imposed by a country's government are what is responsible for some games and/or DLC not being available.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Country restriction - Similar Threads - Game Pass Country

2. Can i pay the game pass for a familiar that lives in another country in my local currency?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i pay the game pass for a familiar that lives in another country in my local currency?: the thing is that i have relatives in another country but i'll be the one who's gonna pay for everyone's gamepass, can i pay their respective services with my local currency?...
  3. Game Pass countries are not applicable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass countries are not applicable.: Please let me play (dead by daylight) in Korea. Not in Korea, only in the US. I use the game pass. I'm trying to buy a character, but I can't pay in the US. There is no (dead by daylight) game in...
  4. Use Xbox series X w/ game pass subscription in unsupported country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Use Xbox series X w/ game pass subscription in unsupported country: Hi Xbox community, I’m based here in the US. My plan is buy a Xbox series X and game pass here in the US, then gift it over to my nephew for his birthday in Vietnam (unsupported country yet)....
  5. Can't change country while redeeming xbox game pass code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change country while redeeming xbox game pass code?: So, I've recently received a discord nitro gift and saw that they were giving away xbox game pass codes. Once I went to Microsoft Redeem, it told me that "It'll be added to [my gmail] (United...
  6. Buying an Xbox Game Pass (PC) subscription outside of a "supported" country

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying an Xbox Game Pass (PC) subscription outside of a "supported" country: I wanted to buy the Xbox Game Pass subscription (PC), but I'm unable, because I cannot select my country as part of the billing address. I've heard from some people that this might be possible to...
  7. XBOX Game pass country availability

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Game pass country availability: Hello! I would like to know if more countries will be supported on the Game pass and if that, when? I was decided to buy a Series X console, but the fact that my country is not supported for the...
  8. Cant select country for games pass address

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant select country for games pass address: Hey, Im in Australia and trying to setup an Xbox game pass. All goes OK, made payment etc till it asks for profile address which defaults to US only, ie I cant pick another country. I've checked...
  9. Xbox Live and Game Pass availability in my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live and Game Pass availability in my country: Hi, I'm interested in buying next gen Xbox machine, but I see that Live and Game Pass services are not supported in Croatia, when is this gonna change? f16412c6-b270-4e41-b0a6-4428b156a9ee
  10. Xbox game pass when moving to a different country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass when moving to a different country: Hi I've got a bit of a headache as I've been unable to find an answer to the following problem online I've got xbox game pass ultimate that's valid until April 2021. Currently I reside in one...